The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (299/966) > >>

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: aryanisetiawan on July 05, 2013, 12:15:16 PM ---current wishes

i want an exhausting, 10 hours long, night leg. in europe probably or big cities in China such as shanghai or beijing or hongkong. it would be great to see teams running desperately in exhaustion surrounded by the city lights  :colors

i want a penultimate leg in china ( we haven't had a china penultimate leg since season 16, and china always brings us spectacular drama such as leg 10 of amazing race 14)
i also want a penultimate leg in Indonesia ( probably after having a break for at least 2-3 seasons  :funny:)
i want a penultimate in the philippines ( like desperately, now )
i want a penultimate leg in Africa ( the heat of africa will tire and drive the final 4 crazy )

Bopper and mark, Andy and Tommy, and Joey and meghan HAVE TO BE in the next all stars

many more visits to balkan states. they are seriously safe and have abundant beautiful sceneries

visits to laos, nepal, urumqi (china), omsk or volgograd or vladivostok (russia), frankfurt never had a full leg ( correct me if i'm wrong) or bonn (germany), Goa, hyderabad, and bangalore ( india ), madrid. anywhere on the island of Hokaido,

countries that i don't want amazing race to visit for the next 1 or 2 seasons
- Indonesia ( i myself wouldn't really mind if Indonesia is visited everytime since i'm indonesian. but Other viewers will be pretty much bored which is very understandable.  we already had 3 consecutive visits to Indonesia now)
- UK ( i don't like how UK was placed as the penultimate legs in AR 22,)
- any oceanian countries except australia

a penultimate leg which obliges teams to travel on foot,

--- End quote ---

I agree with the majority of the points here, but I like how Edinburgh and Belfast were the final 2 destinations as it meant you could see the beauty of the two cities, which I will be honest was quite underwhelmed - Edinburgh has tram works so I think a visit after they are finished would be nice, whereas Belfast seemed to focus on the outskirts rather than the city itself. All they need to do is go to Cardiff and we are set! ;)

selfeviction:
Leg 1 - Dallas,Texas - Riga, Latvia
Leg 2 - Riga, Latvia - Sofia, Bulgaria
Leg 3 - Sofia, Bulgaria - Ankara, Turkey
Leg 4 - Ankara,Turkey
Leg 5 - Ankara, Turkey - Yerevan, Armenia
Leg 6 - Yerevan, Armenia - Beirut, Lebanon
Leg 7 - Beirut, Lebanon - Doha, Qatar
Leg 8 - Doha, Qatar - Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Leg 9 - Ashgabat, Turkmenistan - Ürümqi, China
Leg 10 - Ürümqi, China - Xining, China
Leg 11 - Xining, China - Arvaikheer, Mongolia
Leg 12 - Arvaikheer, Mongolia - Medellín,Colombia - St. Louis, Missouri

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: QueenofRussia on July 05, 2013, 12:45:02 PM ---Leg 1 - Dallas,Texas - Riga, Latvia
Leg 2 - Riga, Latvia - Sofia, Bulgaria
Leg 3 - Sofia, Bulgaria - Ankara, Turkey
Leg 4 - Ankara,Turkey
Leg 5 - Ankara, Turkey - Yerevan, Armenia
Leg 6 - Yerevan, Armenia - Beirut, Lebanon
Leg 7 - Beirut, Lebanon - Doha, Qatar
Leg 8 - Doha, Qatar - Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Leg 9 - Ashgabat, Turkmenistan - Ürümqi, China
Leg 10 - Ürümqi, China - Xining, China
Leg 11 - Xining, China - Arvaikheer, Mongolia
Leg 12 - Arvaikheer, Mongolia - Medellín,Colombia - St. Louis, Missouri

--- End quote ---

I hope this route never sees the light of day, that's 9 legs in Asia #OverkillMUCH

aryanisetiawan:

--- Quote from: MrDS on July 05, 2013, 12:34:14 PM ---

i want an exhausting, 10 hours long, night leg. in europe probably or big cities in China such as shanghai or beijing or hongkong. it would be great to see teams running desperately in exhaustion surrounded by the city lights  :colors

i want a penultimate leg in china ( we haven't had a china penultimate leg since season 16, and china always brings us spectacular drama such as leg 10 of amazing race 14)
i also want a penultimate leg in Indonesia ( probably after having a break for at least 2-3 seasons  :funny:)
i want a penultimate leg in Africa ( the heat of africa will tire and drive the final 4 crazy )

Bopper and mark, Andy and Tommy, and Joey and meghan HAVE TO BE in the next all stars

many more visits to balkan states. they are seriously safe and have abundant beautiful sceneries

visits to laos, nepal, urumqi (china), omsk or volgograd or vladivostok (russia), frankfurt never had a full leg ( correct me if i'm wrong) or bonn (germany), Goa, hyderabad, and bangalore ( india ), madrid. anywhere on the island of Hokaido,

- Indonesia ( i myself wouldn't really mind if Indonesia is visited everytime since i'm indonesian. but Other viewers will be pretty much bored which is very understandable.  we already had 3 consecutive visits to Indonesia now)

--- End quote ---

I agree with the majority of the points here, but I like how Edinburgh and Belfast were the final 2 destinations as it meant you could see the beauty of the two cities, which I will be honest was quite underwhelmed - Edinburgh has tram works so I think a visit after they are finished would be nice, whereas Belfast seemed to focus on the outskirts rather than the city itself. All they need to do is go to Cardiff and we are set! ;)

--- End quote ---

i think cities in UK is indeed beautiful. which is why it would be best if put in early legs. Early legs should have a very beautiful scenery which delivers good first impression to the racers, and the viewers at home. also i think that UK doesn't frustrate teams as how penultimate legs should.

Platrium:

--- End quote ---

Night legs! :colors I love night legs. They should have a TBC or keep racing on a night leg, that should exhaust them more.
Penultimate in Indonesia? I like that idea, but they should do that after 5 seasons/years, since Indonesia is getting way too overused. :funny:
I rather have Philippines in leg 1, but they should at least visit the Philippines. :hrt:
F4 in Africa? :cheer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version