The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**

<< < (241/966) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on February 03, 2013, 03:11:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Paldog on February 03, 2013, 02:56:36 PM ---Disney World Finish = :hearts: (though they would have to rent out the entire theme park, which would probably cost a fortune...)

--- End quote ---

They didn't do that for Coney Island (or whatever that theme park was) for TAR21

--- End quote ---
Finish line costs at an entire Disneyworld area would be more than 5X higher than having a poster at a boardwalk. Only the Epcot would be rented out, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Cars Land, etc. can stay open. ;)

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on February 03, 2013, 03:39:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on February 03, 2013, 03:11:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Paldog on February 03, 2013, 02:56:36 PM ---Disney World Finish = :hearts: (though they would have to rent out the entire theme park, which would probably cost a fortune...)

--- End quote ---

They didn't do that for Coney Island (or whatever that theme park was) for TAR21

--- End quote ---
Finish line costs at an entire Disneyworld area would be more than 5X higher than having a poster at a boardwalk. Only the Epcot would be rented out, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Cars Land, etc. can stay open. ;)

--- End quote ---
they can just buy out the world showcase okay thanks

Best Loser:
I like how I've made a list of places I want the show to visit and it's gone to some of them e.g. Chateau de Villandry, Griffith Observatory.

Maybe they'll go to the Alhambra or Auditorio de Tenerife sometime. Anywhere in Andorra, Guggenheim in Bilbao, Kew Botanical Gardens, Hatfield House, Underground City in Beijing...

SamualDude:
Amazing Race New Zealand 7!

Leg 1: Wellington, New Zealand (Karori Wildlife Sanctuary) to Darwin, Australia (Charles Darwin National Park)
Leg 2: Darwin, Australia to Manilla, Philippines (Fort Santiago)
Leg 3: Manilla, Philippines to Sapporo, Japan (Moerenuma Park)
Leg 4: Sapporo, Japan to Darkhan, Mongolia (Museum of Darkhan-Uul)
Leg 5: Darkhan, Mongolia to Moscow, Russia (Cathedral of Christ the Saviour)
Leg 6: Moscow, Russia to Stockholm, Sweden (Stockholm City Museum)
Leg 7: Stockholm, Sweden to Gothenberg, Sweden (Älvsborg fortress)
Leg 8: Gothenberg, Sweden to Santiago, Chile (Plaza de Armas)
Leg 9: Santiago, Chile to Sao Paulo, Brazil (Theatro Municipal)
Leg 10: Sao Paulo, Brazil to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs)
Leg 11: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA to Chicago, Illinois, USA (Allstate Arena)
Leg 12: Chicago, Illinois, USA to Christchurch, New Zealand (International Antarctic Centre)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on February 03, 2013, 11:01:57 PM ---I like how I've made a list of places I want the show to visit and it's gone to some of them e.g. Chateau de Villandry, Griffith Observatory.

Maybe they'll go to the Alhambra or Auditorio de Tenerife sometime. Anywhere in Andorra, Guggenheim in Bilbao, Kew Botanical Gardens, Hatfield House, Underground City in Beijing...

--- End quote ---

I don't think this has been mentioned in this thread... perhaps at all, but I want the race to go to somewhere in Turkey NOT near Istanbul or Ankara.

A region I found quite unique and paradoxical is on the far and I mean further outskirts of Kayseri, CAPPADOCIA. In well-known Gorëme, teams could self-drive to the rock houses to find their next clue near one of the doorfronts, visit the fairy chimneys (inflate & ride blimp and count the number of rock formations in the flagged area) and Ihlara Valley in Güzelyurt (rappel down valley to a rock cut church to find a stele with their next clue and bring themselves back up with the message without using the rappelling devices) for a Detour, and better yet, they could visit Derinkuyu Underground City bringing a torch OR Uçhisar Castle finding Phil in one of many caverns as the Pit Stop "task"! :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version