Author Topic: Mediiia Whore Week 9 "Just for fun Quiz"  (Read 1705 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Mediiia Whore Week 9 "Just for fun Quiz"
« on: March 20, 2004, 06:46:47 PM »
http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/survivor/MyPicks.asp
Note: One question was messed up due to MW's quotation mark dislike. It's been fixed, but if you alreay made your picks, you'll have to go back and answer that question again.
IT'S RECRAP WEEK!

Mediiia Whore is gonna take this time to have a bit of fun. After all, Ethan is gone and that's reason enough to celebrate!

There won't be any survivor scores or wildcards for next week, just a few silly questions to amuse you...but mostly amuse myself. Also, you shold take note of the recap-only change penalty.

Remember, Survivor airs Wednesday due to this godforsaken basketball shindig.
You may change your predictions at any time without penalty,
but changes to your Mediiia Whore team will cost you 1 Minutes of Fame.
If one of your contestants is eliminated, you may pick up a new contestant without penalty.
Round 9 Picks

My Picks  
Question My Answer
Who got booted? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Who puts on a stupid hat on first? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Who is shown drinking alcohol first? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Will we get to see some blurred non-Hatch naughty bits? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Yes, and I love my TiVo No, and I still love my TiVo I don't own a TiVo and I envy TiVo owners  
Who is involved in the first kiss? (1 Minutes of Fame)  A fish Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue The Immunity Idol Tina TiVo Tom  
Who gets the first confessional? (1 Minutes of Fame)  I don't care Do voice overs count? Magilla Someone...you know...that guy  
Who says Jerri's name first? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Who makes fun of Rupert first? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Will Tom do a hayseed dance? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Are necks red? Does the Pope **** in the woods? Is it hard to milk a bull? Not if his goats' lives depened on it That's like asking if Tom ever gets drunk  
Who catches the first fish? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Who catches the first STD? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Rob M  
Which tribe name does Probst say first? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Chapera Mogo Mogo Saboga  
Who embarasses themselves on national TV? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Will an ubergut get mentioned? (1 Minutes of Fame)  My gut told me to chose this wrong answer No Yes  
Who swears first? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Alicia Amber Colby Ethan Jenna L Jenna M Jerri Kathy Lex No One Probst Richard Rob C Rob M Rudy Rupert Shii Ann Sue Tina Tom  
Hey, remember Tina? (1 Minutes of Fame)  I thought that was Teresa No Sure, I love Tina! Who?  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 06:50:39 PM by Puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Mediiia Whore Week 9 "Just for fun Quiz"
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 10:48:40 AM »
If you want to change people you have now is the time since you only get 1 minute of penalty...normally it is 30 minutes.