Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5  (Read 223658 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2008, 12:50:57 PM »
Yep..he died in my time as well...........
Sheila has been caught with the "really I didn't know that..I didn't watch the show..a friend told me what I know about it...I never saw the live feeds"  fibs.

There is alot she doesn't know for sure..but she knows more than what she lets on.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2008, 12:53:03 PM »
sheila is back to play the smart game she was playing a few weeks ago. with josh gone there is no ne who blows out her game and plans. she has sharon on her side. last night she and adam had a big strategy game talk and told each other they will take each other to the end and woulnt vote each other out which i  think was always their plan and i think will stay true to. she has ryan who has told sharon that he wants to take sheila to final 3 bc of her weak comp skills. and natalies next target is sharon.

Sheila is looking the best out of everyone.

but im over the sheila/sharon final 2.

BAller/Sheila final 2 all the way!!!!! :wohoo: :sucks :jumpy: :yess: :jam: :tup:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2008, 12:58:42 PM »
Adam has admitted several times the only reason he would take Sheila to the F2 is because he thinks there is a prize for the last couple. I don't believe there is because if not they wouldn't say it was their choice to stay true to your partner or what not.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2008, 12:59:31 PM »
As long as Natalie goes out soon , I don't care who gets to the finals. I just want to know that Natalie has faced Matt & been put in her place. Hopefully Julie Chen will do that in a subtle sort of way on the final night :snicker:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2008, 01:01:28 PM »
Please Adam Please send matty his BDAY present!! NATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »
As long as Natalie goes out soon , I don't care who gets to the finals. I just want to know that Natalie has faced Matt & been put in her place. Hopefully Julie Chen will do that in a subtle sort of way on the final night :snicker:

Yes, Just like she got video of Josh's parents, she could say to Natalie...

Natalie, we have some sleepy time videos of you and Matt...let's watch.  NOT put up the video and zoom in on Natalie's face.   PRICELESS  :yess:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2008, 01:04:06 PM »

I'm with you - anyone but Natalie for the win!!!   :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2008, 01:07:04 PM »
How does anyone come to believe they are as important  as Natalie thinks she is?

I just can't seem to make growing up poor & ugly,  being made fun of, and "having a rough life" , gel with that kind of attitude.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »
I see it as a good reason to use her in a "DON'T DO DRUGS" billboard!! :funny:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2008, 01:23:24 PM »
I guess they are doing the veto ceremony early today because Ryan is supposed to be seen by a doctor this afternoon is why they push it up.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2008, 01:23:35 PM »
How does anyone come to believe they are as important  as Natalie thinks she is?

I just can't seem to make growing up poor & ugly,  being made fun of, and "having a rough life" , gel with that kind of attitude.

I think there is a connection, because she can't handle this position of privilege of being able to vote out her enemies.  She usually has to take it.  People get beaten down by life's experiences.

Just like a battered wife does not just say UP YOURS and walk away.  That is a mental steel trap.

Natalie now has the power to do something about it and she's HIGH ON IT.  She's inexperienced at it and it shows.  Quite vain too. 

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker, Power Couple, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Jen/Parker nominated, Neil leaves BB, Sharon brought back, Matt/Natalie wins veto, not used, Jen/Parker evicted 3-1
Week 2: Chelsia/James, HOH, Alex/Amanda & Matt/Natalie nominated, Joshuah/Sharon wins veto, not used, Alex/Amanda evicted 3-0
Week 3: Joshuah/Sharon, HOH, Allison/Ryan & Matt/Natalie nominated, Matt/Natalie wins veto, used on selves, Adam/Sheila up, Allison/Ryan evicted 2-0, siren goes off, everybody returns to LR, they are told couples are done, everybody playing individually, re-vote on Allison & Ryan, Allison evicted 6-0
Week 4: Ryan, HOH, Chelsia & Sharon nominated, Chelsia wins veto, used on self, James up, James evicted 5-1, siren goes off, houseguests told they had a choice to vote back in a mystery houseguest (Alex) or James, James voted back in 5-3
Week 5: James, HOH, Ryan & Sheila nominated, James wins veto, used on Sheila, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-3
Week 6: Adam, HOH, Chelsia & James nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Chelsia evicted 5-0
Week 7: Natalie, HOH, James & Joshuah nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Sharon up, Joshuah evicted 3-1
Week 8: Adam, HOH, Sharon & Sheila nominated, Ryan wins veto, used on Sheila, James up, to be continued...

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »
I have a feeling there is going to be a big blow up between now and Wednesday between James/Natalie and it has just begun. Puddin will be posting a video soon I believe in the LF ...

And what I predict what will happen is everyone will start feeling sorry for Natalie over this. Sorry but I won't be one of them.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »
my prediction for the weeks ahead is

james 6th given

natalie 5th adam/ryan/sharon and sheila have said she has to go next

sharon 4th ryan/adam just said they want to take sheila to final 3 over sharon because sheila is weaker than sharon

ryan 3rd baller and sheila will vote for each other to stay so ryan must win HOH to stay so odds are not in his favor

baller/sheila final 2  :wohoo: :sucks :jumpy: :jam: :yess: :tup:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »
I hate to say it  but here it goes!!

YEAH JAMES!!! get into Nat !!  Bout time she gets some of her own medicine!! Adam can't save you from james!! 

WOOOHOOOO!! :jumpy:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »
I hate to say it  but here it goes!!

YEAH JAMES!!! get into Nat !!  Bout time she gets some of her own medicine!! Adam can't save you from james!! 

WOOOHOOOO!! :jumpy:

:yess:

I just hope she is able to hold on to her arrogant, princess, I run the house attitude after James is done, because Sheila & Adam especially need to see some more of that entitiled "GIVE ME THAT WINE" and "MOVE THAT CHAIR FOR ME NOW"  Attitude

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »
TOO Funny another ncbbfan!! :funny:

True colors wil come out!! and you and I both know how 2 scorpio's get along!!  it's gonna be war! :meow:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »
My dark side laughed when Nat yelled at Adam and Ryan, they have to defend her! BWahahahahahahaahah! Where was she (or them) when James got in Sheila's face? Why in the house!!

I just love the irony of it all!  :snics: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2008, 04:24:47 PM »
My dark side laughed when Nat yelled at Adam and Ryan, they have to defend her! BWahahahahahahaahah! Where was she (or them) when James got in Sheila's face? Why in the house!!

I just love the irony of it all!  :snics: 

I love it !

She needs to be called out at some point about the fact than when anyone goes at Sheila, Natalie scampers! Oh I think she will get whats coming to her sooner than later. I cannot fathom her being in the final 2. And the Stupid Fool said, protect me like Mattie did  :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »
 :sucks I can't wait till james gets into her!! :meow: Everyday I will read and wait like a freak but I don't care!! As she bashes that" Sharon with her giggles will get hers". the next minute she's outside in the sun says "us girls need to stick together!"  I just know what pent up frustration  that james is gonna lay on her!!(been there  feeling it now!!)   I betcha she'll ask to sleep with Adam tonight!! maybe he'll finally "get some!!!" :lol:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2008, 04:33:14 PM »

I just love the irony of it all!    

Nat was sleeping and didn't hear about it until the next day and Ryan asked the others if he should go out there and was told no to stay out of it.

"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »

I just love the irony of it all!   

Nat was sleeping and didn't hear about it until the next day and Ryan asked the others if he should go out there and was told no to stay out of it.

:snap! No wonder my dark side stays hidden!It gets the facts wrong every time.  :gaah: :browsie: :-X :whips

(But somewhere inside it is still laughing because James asked her why she wasn't working out anymore after Matty left.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
How do you get the quote to show up in the box?  I couldn't figure it out! :funny: at me! :waves:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2008, 05:26:51 PM »
How do you get the quote to show up in the box?  I couldn't figure it out! :funny: at me! :waves:

click on QUOTE ;)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »

good job :lol:

now click on quote above this post and my post will show in your reply box

then start typing below the words in the box so it all shows