Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5  (Read 223694 times)

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »
What did Ryan do to his neck?  Whenever my kids got hurt during sports, we were always told to alternate heat and cold......not just ice.  Hopefully, if it is really that bad, BB will let him be seen by a doctor.

I have had too many injuries to list but I'll tell you this. you are right!  heat and ice alternating. But i think from what little i saw on BBAD that he's groing a CYST(sp?) and it's just a coincidence that he pulled his neck.. CYSTS(sp?) can hurt!!
Yeah, I was thinking a coincidental cyst (or topical skin burn from the ice pack) on top of a strained muscle.  Of course, Gnat will use this against him some how......after last night and the wine incident  I'm hoping they get her the hell out of there........she is one miserable mess.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 11:00:47 AM »
 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Finale is exactly three weeks from today! 21 more days and this craziness will be all over!

:yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »
 :wohoo:  :wohoo:  :wohoo:

Thank You God!  Hope it goes fast!  :lol:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 11:19:18 AM »
I don't think I've ever been this excited for a season of ANYTHING to end!!!  (and not a good excitement either - lol)  :jumpy:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »

I only caught a little bit about Ryan last night.

He went into the DR and was gone for a while how long I'm not sure but I know when he came out he said he saw a doctor and I heard Ryan say that he referring to the doctor doesn't know what it is and I heard Ryan say Lactic Acid. I think he had a doctor just look him over but did not get any tests done so he couldn't get a real diagnosis then anyways I'm still searching for that actual conversation. In the meantime here is Ryan talking to Adam a little bit about it.

Video: Thanks to Quirkydude and MenOfBigBrother

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 11:34:55 AM »
I think that Ryan definately needs a better diagnosis. With that being said YES  chatty nat the unbelievable dumb ass of the group will say it affects her game play! 

Lets all pray that Adam  sees Nat for the selfish, lying, back stabbing, trash talker that she is and puts her on the block!  C'mon we need a HUGE turn of events for things to be exciting!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »
Thanks for the video Ca, I don't have a doubt that if Nat would decide it would help her game that she'd use Ryan's injury against him. Like: 'Oh, he needs to go get medical help... he can get it in Sequester.' Or: 'He can't help me get to the end.' It would require Adam to make another big move to put Nat up, but Ryan will have to save Sheila first.

We'll see today if this is going to be an interesting or boring 3 weeks. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 11:58:48 AM »
Here's hoping something happens to FLIP THIS BIT**

Sadly, the way Nat & Adam hang on each other, I doubt it.

I can hope he is a smart as I had  believed  him to be , and he will make a move that is better for US!
I don't care if it is a good move for him or not..I am only concerned with all of us right now. :lol:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 12:05:37 PM »
Sad to say, I don't think Adam is going to ever do anything to jeopardize Gnat leaving the game.

THE FOLLOWING IS JUST MY OPINION (donning flame-proof suit).
===============================================================
I think Adam sees in Natalie the trashy hooker type that he's been hooked up with.  I'm pretty sure that early in this travesty of a season, Adam said he doesn't date, he just spends money on hookers.  I think fake-boobed, drunken Gnat reminds him of exactly the kind of girl he's most comfortable with.  And because of this, there is nothing in this game short of her nominating him for eviction that's going to change his mind.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »
I had a dream last night that Nat hid a bottle of wine and drank it to herself and the next morning was a double eviction HOH Comp and she tossed her cookies everywhere!!

Why can't that be for real???  :funny:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »
I had a dream last night that Nat hid a bottle of wine and drank it to herself and the next morning was a double eviction HOH Comp and she tossed her cookies everywhere!!

Why can't that be for real???  :funny:

It could happen. I have faith,
I wanta see her go out in the worst way possible  :snicker:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »
Yes Bhazlewood that has crossed my mind.. but somehow I'm just hoping that Sheila will talk him into seeing thinks in a different lite.. not like we benefit from any of this but GEEZE!!! enough already she's dumb as dirt!!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
Yes and when she reads about all of us saying she is a total dumb ass, she'll probably say we are all JEALOUS.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 12:14:55 PM »
hello anotherncbbfan.. I want to see that happen  as well!!  

maybe Sharon will get smart and give  Nat her glasses of wine the  next time (as should everyone that wants to win against her in comps)  

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »
Sad to say, I don't think Adam is going to ever do anything to jeopardize Gnat leaving the game.

I think Adam sees in Natalie the trashy hooker type that he's been hooked up with.  I'm pretty sure that early in this travesty of a season, Adam said he doesn't date, he just spends money on hookers.  I think fake-boobed, drunken Gnat reminds him of exactly the kind of girl he's most comfortable with.  And because of this, there is nothing in this game short of her nominating him for eviction that's going to change his mind.

Hmmm Just the way I see her. What a coinkydink :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 12:18:50 PM »
After all this time and last nights BBAD where she has shown over and over  that she knows NOTHING I believe whole heartedly that she smokes tooo much wacky weed!!!  If she claims she didn't drink as a stripper then what  other excuse is there to her stupidity??

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 12:19:06 PM »
hello anotherncbbfan.. I want to see that happen  as well!!  

maybe Sharon will get smart and give  Nat her glasses of wine the  next time (as should everyone that wants to win against her in comps)  

:yess:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »

I thought the same thing too...Yesterday, Adam, Shar, Sheil and James were in the hot tub, and they were all saying which houseguest they thought was the most authentic (I think that was the word they used - if not, it was something really similar).  Adam said Natalie, which made me fall out of my chair!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »
After all this time and last nights BBAD where she has shown over and over  that she knows NOTHING I believe whole heartedly that she smokes tooo much wacky weed!!!  If she claims she didn't drink as a stripper then what  other excuse is there to her stupidity??

That chick is from another ozone.

She pisses me off trashing James...as I see it he has about 6 or 7 years before he has to straighten up his act and become as pristeen clean as she is.
He is "disgusting" but everything she has done is acceptable.
Maybe he is disgusting, but obviously she forgot to read the  part where she isn't suppose to cast the first stone. I get so angry at her holier than thou  stuff that she uses because she only uses it when it suits her agenda.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
I can't believe Sheila didn't know that john lennon was shot..  is she for real?? I think she's "playing dumb" . I mean she's always going on about musicians..and now her X called her yoko and she still says she didn't know he was shot?? I don't believe it!

Someone knock me in the head with a mallot!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 12:34:53 PM »
As a fellow Scorpio(yeah i choked when i found out Nat and James are) I have to say we are strong minded, determined and think in black and white and extremist  but never to the point of delusion or selfishness. Her use of GOD in that house has made me sick and i know i can say that for  ALOT of  readers and posters.

please let a house fall on her she already wears the striped  knee high socks!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2008, 12:35:04 PM »
I can't believe Sheila didn't know that john lennon was shot..  is she for real?? I think she's "playing dumb" . I mean she's always going on about musicians..and now her X called her yoko and she still says she didn't know he was shot?? I don't believe it!

Someone knock me in the head with a mallot!

I think she blurts out "Really?" --"Seriously?" -and doesn't even think sometimes before she goes down that road.

Then again..I don't find it hard to believe  that she wouldn't know some things like that.
Sometimes self absorbed people miss out on  a lot of reality.  (& I think you have to be kind of self absorbed to  go on that show),
I do actually know people who are that detached & live in their own world :duno:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »
As a fellow Scorpio(yeah i choked when i found out Nat and James are) I have to say we are strong minded, determined and think in black and white and extremist  but never to the point of delusion or selfishness. Her use of GOD in that house has made me sick and i know i can say that for  ALOT of  readers and posters.

please let a house fall on her she already wears the striped  knee high socks!!!

:yess: Scorpio--me too. I tried to hide that but if you are coming out then I will too. :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »
YEAH!! anotherncbbfan I'm true and true Scorpio!! that's why i am having my fit of rage this morning!!   :jumpy:

as far as Sheila goes.. i still believe she is playing dumb..  John Lennon died in "her"(mine as well) time. and it was HUGE especially here on the east coast since it happened in Manhattan! which she always goes on about. I've  thought in the past she was playing dumb this just gives me more reason to think I'm right and you know ow us Scorpio's are once we are fixated on something!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2008, 12:47:06 PM »
I thought she knew he was murdered, didn't know he was shot?

Im surprised Natalie didn't say who is John Lennon.