Author Topic: S16 EP10~ 4/17 "I Promise... "  (Read 21627 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S16 EP10~ 4/17 "I Promise... "
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »
Episode 10--feel free to chime in here!

confessionals: Jason (first), Jason, Jason, Erik, Ozzy, Erik, Cirie, James, Amanda, Jason,1st after IC Ozzy, Parvati, Alexis,

kiss James kisses Parvati
fish
naked
song
coconut

Title: didn't hear it

Blunder: Jason accepts guarantees from everyone (who cross their fingers) to quit early so the tribe gets food OR
            Ozzy doesn't play his HII :ascared

Natalie speaks at RC!

RC: teams: (schoolyard pick)
OrangeJason, Ozzy, Erik, Amanda
PurpleNatalie James, Parvati, Alexis
Cirie not picked--goes to EI
Called by Jeff: Jason 8, Ozzy 7, Eric 4, Amanda 3, Natalie 3, James 4, Parvati 6, Alexis 7 (quick look only--in challenge only)

Orange team wins

IC: 6+ hours

Out: Cirie/Erik (for candy), Alexis, Natalie, James, OZZY (#6), Amanda, Jason, Parvati wins!!

Called by Jeff: Jason 4, Ozzy 2, Eric 1, Amanda 2, Cirie 1, Natalie 2, James 0, Parvati 5, Alexis 1

Votes: Ozzy5 (Jason, Nat, Alexis, Parv, Cirie) , Jason 4, Ozzy does not play HII, Ozzy out

1.Who will have the first testimonial after the immunity challenge? (35 points) Alexis Amanda Cirie Erik James Jason Natalie Ozzy Parvati

2.When will be the first time we will hear Natalie speak this episode? (30 points) In a testimonial, During a challenge, With another Survivor at camp, On exile island, At tribal council

3.What will be eliminated from the game this episode? (25 points) The hidden immunity idol, Ozzy, Both the hidden immunity idol and Ozzy, Neither the hidden immunity idol nor Ozzy

4.The previews suggest a Survivor will make a deal with others in exchange for safety at tribal council. Will this deal be upheld at tribal council or will this Survivor be betrayed? (15 points) The Survivor will be betrayed, The deal will be upheld tricky--but yes some betrayed him!

5.Which Survivor will be the 6th to dump their water barrel upon themselves during the endurance challenge? (40 points) Alexis Amanda Cirie Erik James Jason Natalie Ozzy Parvati

Preview! Parvati damage control, major shocker A NATALIE CONFESSIONAL!!

OMGoodness! :faint:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 09:12:08 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2008, 08:46:04 PM »
WOW I can not wait to see what happen

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 09:35:12 AM »
Great show!!!  I laughed out loud at Eliza, James and Amanda's face when the votes came up for Ozzy... and mister it is a game " Screw you for turning on me"  Hello that is what you did with AMi and Eliza but you wish they were there now.

ANd James swimming, I think that is the first time I saw his swim in 2 seasons

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2008, 11:46:50 AM »
What can i say Parvati is very fake!! How can a person do that to a friend?
I`am just sad that she is not the next one to go. I have always found that Parvati was a cool chick, but that moved really showed her as a girl that would do everything for money!
Amanda for the win!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »
This is Survivor, it is a game, the intent is to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast the other players.  The objestive is to win the Million.  The smart players will get rid of those standing in their way of the win.  Ozzy was just in the way of too many people and they took the opportunity to get rid of him.  It was a smart move. 

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2008, 06:03:23 PM »
I`am just sad that she is not the next one to go. I have always found that Parvati was a cool chick, but that moved really showed her as a girl that would do everything for money!
Amanda for the win!

Because Ozzy was too much of a threat, that's how!  This is a game, for crying out loud!  In games, you take out the biggest threat, friend or no friend.  True, I think this will cost Parvati the game but at least she's playing it and not letting the game play her the way Amanda did in China.  If you allow your emotions to control you in this type of game -- good-bye.

Belle Book

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2008, 09:04:27 AM »
Amanda for the win!

Because Ozzy was too much of a threat, that's how!  This is a game, for crying out loud!  In games, you take out the biggest threat, friend or no friend.  True, I think this will cost Parvati the game but at least she's playing it and not letting the game play her the way Amanda did in China.  If you allow your emotions to control you in this type of game -- good-bye.

Belle Book

Hi Belle Book! Do you remember Survivor: All-Stars where Lex van den Berghe voted off his friend  Ethan Zohn from Survivor: Africa? I`am aware off that survivor is a game, but still there is something called friendship!! My point is that Ozzy and Parvati is friends from home. I think that Parvati should be real, and had told Ozzy the truth. I can understand that Cirie did what she did, but not Parvati!
My new name for Parvati is "Parvati i chose money over friendship".
I can`t wait to see how Ozzy reacts to her when they meet face to face!!