Author Topic: Kudos to Sheila  (Read 3478 times)

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
Kudos to Sheila
« on: April 01, 2008, 10:43:37 PM »

I am not a Sheila fan nor am I a James fan. Frankly, I do not know whom I am a fan of?!?! Because...   I really don't care for this cast in the least bit. Although everyone has left the house precisely how I would have voted. In the long wrong... Sharon or Ryan would be my pick for winner... I guess! Anyways, went off topic there.

Kudos to Sheila!! Whether James was in the right or not... I don't give a rats ass! If someone was in my face the way he was in Sheila's... I would have lost it!!! I found her to be very calm, cool & collective!! I give her props for that!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 11:03:00 PM by Venis Envy88 »

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
Re: Kudos to Sheila
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 07:03:26 PM »

Guess no one agree's with me!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!!

Tonight's episode should be interesting!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:00:00 PM »

Guess no one agree's with me!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!!

Tonight's episode should be interesting!!

Sorry I didn't see this, I absolutely agree with you. I don't know how she stood there so calmly!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 09:13:26 PM »
Are you talking about Sheila by the pool table when James was screaming?

I thought she kept her cool well. She did not back down and did not get out of control like James did flailing his arms around. Looked to me like he was just about to blow and physically do something.

As for the rest of the house standing in the kitchen watching and listening and somebody even said, should we go out there, and nobody went to her rescue. Good to know how many hg really do have your back when something like that happens.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »
Are you talking about Sheila by the pool table when James was screaming?

I thought she kept her cool well. She did not back down and did not get out of control like James did flailing his arms around. Looked to me like he was just about to blow and physically do something.

As for the rest of the house standing in the kitchen watching and listening and somebody even said, should we go out there, and nobody went to her rescue. Good to know how many hg really do have your back when something like that happens.

I took Venis' post to mean that incident since it was the most frightening. I thought he was going to physically hurt  her to be honest. I also think James has some peculiar methods of playing a "game" because when you need someone to vote for you, intimidating them might work in the BB House but will certainly come back to bite you in the behind later.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 09:47:10 PM »

Yes, it was the incident where James was screaming @ Sheila by the pool table, while she was attempting to fold laundry!! She did very well... & agree with you on the other HG's not doing anything. It was pretty intense!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »
I think it was over the line. James scares me, he seems to have a great deal of anger and he channels it to Sheila when you would think his anger would be directed towards the ones who actually made the decisions that he's upset about.

I realize she is a safer victim and that's why he does it, but it also shows how cowardly the rest of the big talkers are when faced with actually defending someone else. (And that includes Matty who went out to confront James but who also backpedaled about attacking Sheila.)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »
i agree shelia was very clam, also she is being pretty good about adam putting her on the block [and not james] she is not freaking out, she is not mad at adam!  i think if she leaves she will leave with class! so yep! kudos to shelia! she took alot in that house! from everyone even her great christian friend [NAT] who helped with all the pranks that the guys did to shelia, if i was shelia i would be ready to go to the jury house! i wouldnt even fight to stay with these people, and i have no favoite this year either, and if BB doesnt get back to being what it is suppose to be, i might not be around for bb any longer. bb is NOT the [flavor of love] it is a gameshow under the laws of the FCA! and what bb has done this year by breaking those law! i am getting where i am sick of it! i just hope somenow bb can go back to the REAL BB!
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 10:26:15 AM »
I don't like BB messing with the decisions, but perhaps they always have and I didn't realize it before getting the feeds. You don't know this if you just watch the TV version, James gets pretty good edits for the show.

It wasn't right to keep Adam in the DR before Noms. He should have been allowed to let Nat or Sheila or whoever talk to him before he made a final decision.   :knuckles: That would allowed the game to be played.

I also HATE that they let Adam take Sheila's mattress and Ms. Righteous is extremely happy to take the bed and better mattress and let Sheila have to deal with a mattress that doesn't fit in a bed frame that is broken. I remember other years when people tried to change mattresses and BB wouldn't allow it. Why is it OK this year? ???
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 10:52:51 AM by TexasLady »

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 10:39:57 AM »
I don't like BB messing with the decisions, but perhays they always have and I didn't realize it before getting the feeds. You don't know this if you just watch the TV version, James gets pretty good edits for the show.

It wasn't right to keep Adam in the DR before Noms. He should have been allowed to let Nat or Sheila or whoever talk to him before he made a final decision.   :knuckles: That would allowed the game to be played.

I also HATE that they let Adam take Sheila's mattress and Ms. Righteous is extremely happy to take the bed and better mattress and let Sheila have to deal with a mattress that doesn't fit in a bed frame that is broken. I remember other years when people tried to change mattresses and BB wouldn't allow it. Why is it OK this year? ???

hi ya! TL :waves: i have had the feeds from season 5 till now! and bb really started doing this favorite crap after the herd nerd took control in season 6 [I LOVE JANIE and KAYSAR!] but they got smoked by the nerd herd and america didnt like it! so i have notice sense that bb has done the favorite thing! after season 6 bb did it in all-stars season 7] and bb did it last year in season 8] and dont get me wrong i LOVE JANIE!! DR WIIL< KAYSAR, and i even was a ED fan! but i dont like the way bb is swaying these HG'S, really bb is down right telling them what to do [in the DR, with adam i got a BIG PROB with bb doing that]
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 10:45:36 AM »
seriuosly?? BB IS RIGGING THIS????
Having some Spring Fun