Author Topic: BB9 ongoing * LF commentary* #4  (Read 213309 times)

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #4
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »
Well put Thunder I could not agree more :waves:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2008, 11:53:11 AM »
I'm a Natalie fan.  Although I agree with what you just said.  She is egging it on.  "Your know what else Sheila doesn't like...."   blahblah

The only reason I still like her is this...

When Chelsia came after her, it was TOTALLY personal and vile and Chelsia was doing her evil laugh and promising to get worse for the duration of the week.

What they are doing to Sheila does have some "practical joke" quality and BB started it with Evil Dick's pot banging to ghost's in the mirrors, etc.  I think that Natalie thinks it's all "for fun".  I know she knows James doesn't like her, but they're not doing more than flour, toilet paper and messing with her cleaning pet peeves.

Natalie is also faking friendship to make sure that J/J think she's "with" them.  She is drooling about the idea of slamming Josh in the last minute and watching James squirm.  I think, or I should say I'm hoping, Natalie would do the right thing if she thought they were really going to hurt Sheila or if they switched from junenile to actual harm.  I still have faith in Natalie.  It's hard to say though :hugs:

Also, the guys told her straight out that S/S have made a pact of final 2.  Even though they plan to use Natalie to get to the final 4, they want final 2 together.  She's aware of S/S.

The part S/S forget is that Natalie can physically dominate S/S and it will be one of them on the block when it hits final 4.  Even if Natalie is on the block, if James is gone by then, Natalie will have it in the bag and she'll turn the tables on S/S. (:;)

i dont know? ryan and adam would keep S/S over nat, they know that nat will win over them in F2!...only if nat can win all the comps when it gets to F5...and she has proven she cant win them all! i wouldnt mine nat being in F2! its just that i rather have S/S! the only person i see nat winning over [as far as the 2 guys ryan, and adam, is ryan!...nat will not win over sharon, or adam!....i dont even know if she could win over shelia!, chelisa HATES NAT...i think adam would give it to shelia, i think matt is in some way apart of shelia's family [she told josh matt isnt her son, but he is apart of her family, i know shron would give it to shelia, she has already told others she would] I dont know, nat would have to win every pov from F5 to get to the end! sharon would have chelia, josh, james, and i think shelia cuz shelia will now be in [SEQ] due to nat scewing her over! all i want right now! is josh to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!...after that who knows! lol
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »
I am a natalie fan too.  And I think she is way smarter in this game than anyone gives her credit.  Look how she has been working it since she got HOH.
as far as the practical jokes, I do agree it is not even close to what Josh and Chelsia said to natalie, they went really low.  And James in Sheila's face I just heard the screaming from inside, but that sounded really abusive. :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2008, 12:02:49 PM »
When James went after Sheila, it was way over the line.  Natalie was in HOH and couldn't have helped.  She was clueless.

I agree with sunshine that the final vote with the final 2 for the money is iffy for Natalie.  The last thing I remember about Natalie's thoughts on this was that if it went down to "one of them" and "one of us", the one of us would win because it would be 5 to 4 from sequester.  I don't think she's even thought of the possiblities of "one of us" versus "one of us" in the final 2.   Or even that Sharron has endeared herself to the "us" crowd and could take it away from her in the end.  HMMMM?

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2008, 12:04:50 PM »
I am a natalie fan too.  And I think she is way smarter in this game than anyone gives her credit.  Look how she has been working it since she got HOH.
as far as the practical jokes, I do agree it is not even close to what Josh and Chelsia said to natalie, they went really low.  And James in Sheila's face I just heard the screaming from inside, but that sounded really abusive. :groan:

hi ya! yes james was spitting on shelia, his finger was in her face, it looked like he was going to hit her...very very much abuse!....james is a sick time bomb, he has stolen money from others, placed in jail for beating the hell out of some people! into very very sick gay flims! he eats his ear wax,eats his toenails, picks his sores and eats them, picks other people sores, ewwwwwwww i am SICK! than he would kiss chelisa!..he is a freaking mess! he needs to be in jail, not on bb! but james is a great guy and deserves to win bb ! JMO but SO NOT! or should i say HELL NO!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2008, 12:09:04 PM »
Natalie left herself open to the abuse she was given by divulging things she has done in her life.  The others do not have this type of ammunition against Sheila.  They only have her flip flopping and the single Mom thing.  I'm surprised they haven't brought up the fact that she never mentions the son's father and was probably born out of wedlock but in this day and age, that is probably accepted as the norm, whereas having TWO abortions is not.  JMO
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2008, 12:10:35 PM »
Are the things James has done in his life and worse than having two abortions??  Just food for thought.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »
Are the things James has done in his life and worse than having two abortions??  Just food for thought.

hi ya! :waves:
they both are not right![2 wrongs dont make a right]..... i just cant root for someone that has stolen money from people, placed in jail for beating the hell out of people, uses people for his own gain, has no respect for anyone!...the flims he has done is just sick!..plus i am not a NAT fan! so it doesnt matter i dont want either one to win! i would just be more ok with nat F2 than james! really i am just playing bb for myself this year! when the power goes from one side to another i play out what i think is the smartest move for that person! i really just want summer bb to get here! and i hope the casting isnt like this bunch! but i respect your opinion and i hope you fav goes far!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2008, 12:35:45 PM »

:lol3: joke on Josh this morning he doesn't know his buddy James drank out of the pitcher of ice tea (karma)

mmmm yummm backwash ice tea taste extra good today Josh  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »
If you haven't already done so, you can vote for your favorite person here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15008.0.html

I'm for the GPs!!  :angel:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »

hi ya! yes james was spitting on shelia, his finger was in her face, it looked like he was going to hit her...very very much abuse!....james is a sick time bomb, he has stolen money from others, placed in jail for beating the hell out of some people! into very very sick gay flims! he eats his ear wax,eats his toenails, picks his sores and eats them, picks other people sores, ewwwwwwww i am SICK! than he would kiss chelisa!..he is a freaking mess! he needs to be in jail, not on bb! but james is a great guy and deserves to win bb ! JMO but SO NOT! or should i say HELL NO!

Well, if things don't work out between him and Chelsia, maybe he can use this description in the personals  :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »
shelia is being a pretty good sport about all the stuff these PIGS! have done to her [i bet they are so upset deep inside, cuz she is taking it so good] you know TP...pots and pans is one thing, but throwing stuff on someone...and getting into someones face, and looking like you are going to beat them is another thing! telling people to go kill themself, etc..etc..is so NOT COOL! i give her cerdit, i wouldnt like any of it! krama is a big B****....and josh just got a taste of it!, and i mean a taste. james got up, and drank the ice tea out of the pitcher ewwwwwww! put it back in the ice box! with his back wash ewwwww... josh got up and got himself some tea..and said it was good :lol3: you like that back wash from james, dont ya! josh! if i was in that house i would be wearing gloves 24/7...washing every dish before i ate off of it!..just from seeing james eat his ear wax, eat his feet! pick his sores and than eat them, ewwwwww what is wrong with this punk! plain nasty! and the dirty shoes on the counter , where you eat, can anyone really say that wouldnt make you sick!...i cant believe these people would eat off a counter that has other people's dirty shoes on it! is it just me? or do people really dont care about eating off a dirty table, hell you might as well eat off the freaking flood , with no plate like a dog!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »

Well, if things don't work out between him and Chelsia, maybe he can use this description in the personals  :lol3:

yep! :lol3: but the sad thing about it is this, he prob would get alot of respond from a add like this [alot of sickos in this world] i mean look at chelisa she would watch james eat his feet right there on the bed, than KISS HIM! ewwww :groan: chelisa is a super freak, just as james is, they really were HELLMATES! :lol3:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2008, 01:19:25 PM »
In the eyes of the legal system, yes. But it all depends on your morales.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2008, 01:22:48 PM »
In the eyes of the legal system, yes. But it all depends on your morales.

yep! you are right! like i said they both have done wrong!....but i just cant root for james! and i am not a nat fan! really i cant wait for this season to just be over, it is starting to get on my last nerve!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2008, 01:24:46 PM »
You know I don't care who wins the money at this point as long as it is not James. I sooooo hope he goes next week. I don't care that people think he makes the house interesting, I would rather be bored with the house than to continually watch and listen to his crap. He (james) has gotten to the point of self destruction, just can't find anything good to say about the devil. JMO (:;)
delightful just delightful

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2008, 01:33:53 PM »
shelia has got to tell adam about ryan being in a alliance with josh, cuz ryan is saying he wants to keep josh :groan: FOOLS, if sharon walks out that door, and josh gets hoh, adam and ryan are going up! and it will serve them right! plain dumb! if they keep josh and james together, thinking that J/J wont come after them, who is left to come after![fools] they really think shelia will go, NOT! J/J will get ryan or adam out first! and adam needs shelia! if for anything for a vote, if he is on the block. this is what i hate about bb, they take to long, 5 days from the noms, 3 days from the pov, to send someone home, just do it in one day 24 hours![say noms are on a thursday, do pov on thursday also. and vote out on friday! and show it on the sunday night show! or make julie work for her money and do the live show on sunday not weds] JMO but 5 days is to long after noms, for the persons on he block! gosh james makes me ILL, what a mess! and he is NOT good TV...come on bb, it freaking time to send josh home! sway the HG'S in the DR to get him out!

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2008, 01:38:51 PM »
shelia has got to tell adam about ryan being in a alliance with josh, cuz ryan is saying he wants to keep josh :groan: FOOLS, if sharon walks out that door, and josh gets hoh, adam and ryan are going up! and it will serve them right! plain dumb! if they keep josh and james together, thinking that J/J wont come after them, who is left to come after![fools] they really think shelia will go, NOT! J/J will get ryan or adam out first! and adam needs shelia! if for anything for a vote, if he is on the block. this is what i hate about bb, they take to long, 5 days from the noms, 3 days from the pov, to send someone home, just do it in one day 24 hours![say noms are on a thursday, do pov on thursday also. and vote out on friday! and show it on the sunday night show! or make julie work for her money and do the live show on sunday not weds] JMO but 5 days is to long after noms, for the persons on he block! gosh james makes me ILL, what a mess! and he is NOT good TV...come on bb, it freaking time to send josh home! sway the HG'S in the DR to get him out!

ryan has given up trying to keep joshuah and h will be evicted 3-1 but A/R/N/S plan is to make josh think he is staying until live show because james will think his friend is staying and he will break down before HOH bc he will have no friends.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2008, 01:47:10 PM »
operation trick james and joshuah is in effdect. Natalie has begun lying to joshuah and telling him hes staying and joshy is buying it. SHARON is staying. :wohoo:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2008, 01:55:30 PM »
operation trick james and joshuah is in effdect. Natalie has begun lying to joshuah and telling him hes staying and joshy is buying it. SHARON is staying. :wohoo:

hi ya! jay :waves: i hope so, cuz 3 days is along time in the bb house!...i was saying that about ryan keeping josh, cuz ryan said it to adam just afew mintues ago in the BY :groan: they better be kidding!that why i want shelia to tell adam about the josh and ryan allaince so it is for sure that sharon will stay, cuz adam will be pissed. and josh is going to make nat think if it is a tie to keep him for his jury vote :groan: if it is a tie! grrrrrrrrr nat better send his butt home! i get really fearful after the pov lol.. cuz i know things can change, [thats why i wish bb didnt give them all this time,] get them out FAST!!!! and josh can work it in 3 days!  and we all know ryan AINT to bright! he might buy josh's BS! oh bb :groan: hates me!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2008, 02:00:05 PM »
that damn Nat plays both sides so good! i dont even know what she is doing, is she  keeping sharon or josh, cuz she is good at this lying crap! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr see i told ya! bb hates me! :groan:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »

hi ya! jay :waves: i hope so, cuz 3 days is along time in the bb house!...i was saying that about ryan keeping josh, cuz ryan said it to adam just afew mintues ago in the BY :groan: they better be kidding!that why i want shelia to tell adam about the josh and ryan allaince so it is for sure that sharon will stay, cuz adam will be pissed. and josh is going to make nat think if it is a tie to keep him for his jury vote :groan: if it is a tie! grrrrrrrrr nat better send his butt home! i get really fearful after the pov lol.. cuz i know things can change, [thats why i wish bb didnt give them all this time,] get them out FAST!!!! and josh can work it in 3 days!  and we all know ryan AINT to bright! he might buy josh's BS! oh bb :groan: hates me!
ryan was kdding he mentioned dance routines and the slop pass but A/R/N/S had a meeting in the by and they are tricking josh and james listen to natalies convo with joshy and ull see. Ryan has given up on joshuah bc he had a quick talk with sharon and they cut a deal( with sharon will not keep) but she will stay. IT IS SET IN STONE. NATALIE will laugh her acting job up later. sheila knows about the keep josh plan but natal;ie is lying to josh saying she doesnt whick is clue one to where natalie stands. JOSHUAH to go 3-1 but they iwll make him and james think he is staying 3-1. you know when they do this whole lets make him think he is staying thing that it is set in stone.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2008, 02:02:11 PM »
that damn Nat plays both sides so good! i dont even know what she is doing, is she  keeping sharon or josh, cuz she is good at this lying crap! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr see i told ya! bb hates me! :groan:
SHe is keeping SHaron remember she said her plan was to make josh believe he is satying to rattle james before HOH. she just had a meeting with A/R/S  in the backyarrd. she is lying to josh bc she said sheila has no clue and she does. SHARON will stay 3-1 but he and james will believe he will stay 3-1

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »

ryan was kdding he mentioned dance routines and the slop pass but A/R/N/S had a meeting in the by and they are tricking josh and james listen to natalies convo with joshy and ull see. Ryan has given up on joshuah bc he had a quick talk with sharon and they cut a deal( with sharon will not keep) but she will stay. IT IS SET IN STONE. NATALIE will laugh her acting job up later. sheila knows about the keep josh plan but natal;ie is lying to josh saying she doesnt whick is clue one to where natalie stands. JOSHUAH to go 3-1 but they iwll make him and james think he is staying 3-1. you know when they do this whole lets make him think he is staying thing that it is set in stone.

i hear ya! jay, and i hope they do keep sharon, i just wish josh will go all nuts, and let ryan and adam really want him out, i know all about the lying to josh, making him think he is staying i just get little freaked out! grrrrr nat should put ryan up, than she knows for sure josh is gone!!!!!..i just dont like the 3 days of waiting!..i just hope ryan doesnt turn on sharon, [he isnt smart] and if it is a tie :groan: nat needs to see that she has to get josh out!!!!!..i will just keep telling myself sharon is staying lol i am oooooooookkkkkk :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2008, 02:13:33 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmm i see james is not feeling to good, shaking, from the slop, yep! james Karma is a BIG B***H! gosh i hope he has to stay in bed today, i am sick of his stupid child crap! i dont want to look at him, if the feeds are on him, i always leave..i dont want to listen to him or josh, i can just put the feeds back on when ryan and adam go to nat with the info, to know what josh, and james said, really i cant look at james or josh! i have no desire to listen to thier game talk!