Author Topic: BB9 ongoing * LF commentary* #4  (Read 213349 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
BB9 ongoing * LF commentary* #4
« on: March 29, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »
Let's start a new thread here.  :waves:

I am SO hoping one way or another BB shows Josh Allison! :funny:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:17:16 PM by puddin »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #4
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »
LOL!!! I am hoping so to TL.

Maybe they could put Allisons picture in color or something on the memory wall thingy. But hard telling how long it'd take them to notice.

Too bad they can't move Sharon out of the bed and put a look alike blow up doll beside Josh in the middle of the night.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 08:54:15 PM »
Is anyone else wondering why Sheila is skating through this game.. I mean what has she really done in this house besides run her mouth and do dishes..

I say get her the hell out of there   :pull :pull :pull

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »
 (:;) DOnt get me going on Sheila.. Big hypocrite to me.  Does anyone think that Sheila and Adam might reall know each other outside the game.  I mean the relationship still doesnt make sense from the begining she has been so mean and demanding on Adam too.  He deals with it like a old married man. 

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 08:58:28 PM »
i believe although there were thoughts of keeping josh yesterday a/r/n/s plan to trick james and josh that hes staying and blindside joshuah and evict him 3-1. the difference between yesterday and today is that ryan has given up trying to keep joshuah and even he just said he will evict joshuah and is sticking to the plan. they will make josh think he's staying bc then james will think josh is staying and it will shock him in the HOH.

sheila/sharon to the Final 2  :wohoo:  they are the true manipulators of this game.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 09:01:10 PM »
Im still unsure with the whole Ryan evicting Joshuah thing. He was pushing hard, don't see him just 'giving up' knowing he has a secret alliance with Joshuah  :'(

I think I may be the only one who sees Sharon leaving next week - Natalie acts like she has all this pull over Adam/Ryan but all Ryan has to do is talk Adam into voting out Sharon which wouldn't be hard (keep in mind Adam always wants to vote with the house). ANNNNNNNNND then Natalie has no control once those 3-1 votes are in.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 09:05:45 PM »
yes but ryan has now given up with keeping joshuah he told adam/natalie lets stick to the plan he was the only person with  the power to keep josh and hes even given up. adam and sheila will vote the same. and they are convinced that jacob told sharon to take care of adam/ryan.
i ncant wait to see james/josh face wen they are thinking it will go 3-1 to keep josh and instead sharon will stay.

josh is done.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »
Adam will vote exactly the way Sheila votes always has always will there is definately something up between those two

I don't see Sharon leaving but I would really like to see Ryan going up instead of her

I think Ryan has changed his tune is because he got a whiff of himself going up instead of Sharon

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »
I have to say, Sheila plays the game, she really does. I know she can be annoying but she also can talk to each and every HG. She knows a lot, and the bullying she's been getting the last few day is really upsetting me. No one and I mean NO one deserves the crap that she has been getting starting with James in her face foaming at the mouth and intimidating her by his demeanor. Adam is a stupe, he thinks he's being funny but he's cruel in his own way.

Throwing flour on Sheila? That wasn't funny, and it isn't entertaining to me. I felt bad for Jen last year when it went overboard but she never had the constant crap dumped on her like Sheila is.

Sorry for the vent, but it is very hard to be live posting and watching this happen. I couldn't put up with someone being treated this way in real life, and I feel bad watching it. My 2 cents worth.  :'(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 09:09:17 PM »
LOL!!! I am hoping so to TL.

Maybe they could put Allisons picture in color or something on the memory wall thingy. But hard telling how long it'd take them to notice.

Too bad they can't move Sharon out of the bed and put a look alike blow up doll beside Josh in the middle of the night.

Wouldn't it be funny to actually put Allison in the bed? Josh would freak out!  :lol3:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »
I have to say, Sheila plays the game, she really does. I know she can be annoying but she also can talk to each and every HG. She knows a lot, and the bullying she's been getting the last few day is really upsetting me. No one and I mean NO one deserves the crap that she has been getting starting with James in her face foaming at the mouth and intimidating her by his demeanor. Adam is a stupe, he thinks he's being funny but he's cruel in his own way.

Throwing flour on Sheila? That wasn't funny, and it isn't entertaining to me. I felt bad for Jen last year when it went overboard but she never had the constant crap dumped on her like Sheila is.

Sorry for the vent, but it is very hard to be live posting and watching this happen. I couldn't put up with someone being treated this way in real life, and I feel bad watching it. My 2 cents worth.  :'(
i agree with u on the sheila playing the game remember dr.will never won a competition and look how far he went bboth times. she is different then most floaters in that she has "flipped" the house several times and she talks a good game and in my opinion she is throwing alot of comps.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 09:13:13 PM »
I am really tired of Sheila bringing up her son she is 45 and a single mom

My feeling is Sheila thinks she is better than anyone else in this house especially people that don't fit into her cookie cutter mold of how people should be.

Sheila is definately throwing the comps and is smarter than they give her credit for but she annoys me to no end. And I am assuming is annoying the others in there as well as to why she gets picked on I think Sheila enjoys the attention to tell you the truth. JMO

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »
Yeah, but knowing Allison she would be holding a chainsaw. Ooooh another idea? They could make the house like how they have haunted houses. :lol: Wake them up in the morning with a chainsaw :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »
Yeah, but knowing Allison she would be holding a chainsaw. Ooooh another idea? They could make the house like how they have haunted houses. :lol: Wake them up in the morning with a chainsaw :lol3:

Well the pots and pans didn't do it, the chainsaw might. snicker snort!

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »
another thought with joshuah evicted it seals james fate as playing for 2nd place.

james/sheila F2 sheila will get adam natalie matt and sharons vote and maybe ryan

james/sharon F2 sharon will get sheila matt natalie and adams vote maybe joshuah and ryan

james/ryan F2 ryan will get adam matt sheila natalies vote maybe sharon

james/adam F2 adam will get sheila ryan matt natalies vote maybe sharon

james/natalie F2 natalie will get sheila ryan matt adams vote maybe sharon

sharon has said she wouldnt vote for james if he were in the final 2 because of his atheism or something many times.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »
Is anyone else wondering why Sheila is skating through this game.. I mean what has she really done in this house besides run her mouth and do dishes..

I say get her the hell out of there   :pull :pull :pull

I think James, Ryan and Adam asked that question already
 :lol3:

Offline Caligirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »
Hi Ya Sunshine....

Mama,  I agree James is wicked, sick as sunshine also stated, and so damn ugly.. Inside and out.  But worse is how he lives his twisted existence.  Just pure waste of space in my opinion.  :lol:

I wish Sheila would grab that robe he is pervertedly wearing and dump that trash they were talking about earlier on it. lol complete with her own special additions.  :lol3:

I know James would be tossing a fit if anyone touched his stuff. He is such a wuss :girly

Maybe put something in his pink hair dye.  Like Guinea pig poop.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:19:19 PM by Caligirl »

Offline Caligirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 10:22:27 PM »
Never thought I would say it or mean it, but I would rather watch nat bathe than either of those two out of shape pathetic guys attempt to work out.  Watching fat lard get sweaty does nothing for me.   Heck at this point Nat or Sharon are the only two worth sneaking a peak at.  :lol3:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 10:28:17 PM »
There is really nobody in this house to like this season,each annoy me in their own special way,but it sucks Josh is going instead of Sharon.I may not be crazy about him,but Sharon is dull,dull,dull and when she does open her mouth its like fingernails on a blackboard.I don't think she's a bad person,she's just not an interesting person.And clinging to the slop pass....I never did like martyrs.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 10:35:03 PM »
I don't think we have actually seen the real sharon yet :angel: after josh and james are gone I think she will reveal her true colors and start playing the game differently. she will have to if she wants to have a shot at the F2. Things have been really nasty this whole season and it is bound to get worse. I'm kind of rootin for Baller at this point he may be a wuss but he has played a really good game, but if the devil(james) doesn't go soon , Baller is sure to not make F2 the devil will eat him alive :knuckles:
delightful just delightful

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 10:35:49 PM »
There is really nobody in this house to like this season,each annoy me in their own special way,but it sucks Josh is going instead of Sharon.I may not be crazy about him,but Sharon is dull,dull,dull and when she does open her mouth its like fingernails on a blackboard.I don't think she's a bad person,she's just not an interesting person.And clinging to the slop pass....I never did like martyrs.

I agree. Sharon is a great person, and would probably do wonderful things with the money. I feel like she does, ...I think she will take alot from this experience. She learned a big one yesterday after crying her heart out for Josh only to learn she was being used :(
I just need the drama personally. Just like me wanting Dick gone until I realized there would be nothing to watch.

I guess if it is gonna go to the nice people then CBS can just ask for video submissions from nice people and pick one to give the money to :duno:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 10:49:08 PM »
anyone have any ideas as to why we have flames

10min until BBAD this cannot continue right ???

alright no biggie.. I think BB gathered them to let them know they were done playing tricks had enough footage.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:52:57 PM by FNF »

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 11:16:01 PM »

hi TL :waves: you go right ahead and vent sweetie, i am with you all the way on this! shelia hasnt won a comp, who knows maybe it is her game plan, afterall she has gotten this far!...just like zach last year he won at the end to go to F3.. i think shelia has done a great job talking with these HG'S planting seeds, Dr Will never won a comp on bb yet he won, i am in no way saying shelia is Will, far from it! but she is playing a good game,  i hope she wins the next hoh, what these Hg'S are doing to her 24/7 treating her worse than a dog is un-called for... you dont have to play this way, abunch of punks with no respect for others are themselves,

i like shelia [and her voice doesnt borther me one bit, atlease when she talks, she talks about gameplay! the others just talk nasty trash! i hope it is a sharon and shelia F2 [sorry i had to vent also] i wish everyone here good luck on your favs! i just happen to want a S/S F2, shelia is a smart woman, maybe if these kids would listen to her, she has had some great ideal on the game, no respect it shows how these kids were raised,you are the image of how you are rasied, i am 27 years old, my mom and dad, would be ashame of me if i treated anyone the way shelia has been treated, all she has done is play the game, sure you lie, backstabb its bb, but they all do it!

so why does shelia have to get bashed by these HG'S 24/7 they have done worse, if the HG'S dont like her cuz she talks to much, than WOW!...i could list alot about the others that are far worse than talking to much thank you, [rant over] i am oooooooookkkkkkkkkk :waves:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 11:47:03 PM »
Sheila is not an innocent.  I am 42 very close to her age and also a parent.  I really resent her using her son when its convient for her and then getting upset when its thrown in her face.  She has wined from the begining about being with all young people then she should not have signed up.  Flour is not going to kill her and did not.  Yes its immature but really I am the same age too and Its not like throwing it at my grandmother.  This womens laying out their in a Bikini.  Boys can be silly and do some dumb things at times.  Actually you are all right she is playing the game and with that comes people trying to break you down emoitionally and mentally.  As sad before otherwise it would be boring. 
From her first meeting she insulted Baller and didnt even know him the first minutes.  This is a women people need to feel bad for.  Like everyone else she throws people under the bus she did with Allison then claimed she missed her.  Most of all  I have no respect for her as any kind of a mother because she should have come to her friend Nats defense better then "Saying your not going to do it" or similiar words not exact quote but you get the drift.  When Chelise had the Ketchup.  Its horrible the things Nagt has done in her life but that was the worse thing I have ever seen on this show and as a Mother I would have made sure little Chelises but was put in line.  As Shelia would say as she calls others she was spineless.  She stayed away while Nat the pawn was going to come down the stairs and she knew it. Thankfully BB  stepped in and I am sure they where waiting to see if anyone would in the house. Yes she didnt agree with it but literally in my mind showed what a wonderful person she is too. 
(On a seperate note she probably is a wonderful person outside the game but this is how aI feel about her game play)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2008, 12:02:34 AM »
I don't think we have actually seen the real sharon yet :angel: after josh and james are gone I think she will reveal her true colors and start playing the game differently. she will have to if she wants to have a shot at the F2. Things have been really nasty this whole season and it is bound to get worse. I'm kind of rootin for Baller at this point he may be a wuss but he has played a really good game, but if the devil(james) doesn't go soon , Baller is sure to not make F2 the devil will eat him alive :knuckles:

hi ya! hd :waves: great to see ya!, yes you are right, sharon will really get to play this game now [her own game] and not play for josh anymore, WOW! sharon is a very loyal person. she said she was until you cross her! just like josh is doing now!..i hope she stays, and no flip flopping from these guys, (:;) ryan and adam are outside and they were saying that josh is BS, and they are getting rid of him,

the good thing is sharon will lay low during this week, let josh blowup! so the guys can really see they are doing the right thing by keeping sharon, i so cant wait to see sharon play her game!..i like sharon, and shelia, and i also think it will be adam, sharon, and shelia in the F3!....great to see ya! :waves:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.