Author Topic: Ethan doesn't get fair play.....  (Read 1622 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ethan doesn't get fair play.....
« on: March 18, 2004, 01:30:14 AM »
http://www.daytondailynews.com/life/content/life/daily/0318survivor.htmls

SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS

Ethan doesn't get fair play

By Laura Dempsey

Dayton Daily News

In a word? Boring.

The plight of dominated women explored in one-woman performance  
Mogo Mogo is falling apart, the challenges are recycled, meaningless and not a whole lot of fun to watch, it's raining more than ever, and fish are jumping into Chapera's collective lap. "Survivor: All-Stars?" More like "Survivors: So What."

This game needs a big, fat twist. And bad. And soon.

Mogo Mogo, the pathetic shell of a tribe with Lex as fearless leader, took out the last millionaire in Survivor: All-Stars.

Taking the hit was Ethan Zohn, Lex's alliance partner and good friend from Africa, where Lex came in third. It was Ethan or Jerri, and since Jerri is obnoxious and challenge-challenged, it made sense to Lex to keep her and boot his buddy. Ethan didn't agree, not surprisingly, arguing that he deserved to stay longer than Jerri. Remind us: Where did Ethan get the idea that fair play was part of this thing?

Ethan's ouster leaves Lex in charge of the ladies — Kathy, Shii-Ann and Jerri — and he's banking on a merge with the mighty Chapera, when challenges become individual and tribemates cease to matter. Signs indicate he may be right, but let's hope that something shakes up this lackluster affair.

Chapera is so strong that two of its prettiest members — "Boston" Rob and Amber — have become a couple in the real-world, romantic sense of the word. Chat rooms are already calling them Romber, and as Rob pointed out, it sure would be cool to take home the million AND get the girl.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Re:Ethan doesn't get fair play.....
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 09:06:27 AM »
I think it was sooooooooooooo wrong of them to vote Ethan out instead of Jerri. I mean, she does NOTHING for the tribe. I know it is all about strategy, but I am really hoping they vote Jerri out just for being on people's nerves the whole time she has been there... plus she's on my nerves. I cannot stand to watch her.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!