Author Topic: Boston Rob  (Read 3056 times)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Boston Rob
« on: March 18, 2004, 09:10:41 AM »
Ya know, I used to think this guy was cool. I thought he was ok the last time he was on, but this time, he is so annoying! Can you believe how he makes fun of people? And then he puts himself first when he talks and always has something to say every 5 minutes. I cannot believe he was making fun of Rupert's voice??? That is ridicuolous... and then how he went out to catch fish for what, the first time? It isn't about how easy it is to catch fish with a spear, it is who gets up, and goes out to do it! At least Rupert cares to get food. I think Rupert likes to eat, instead of being concerned who thinks they need him for food supply. I am just totally annoyed with him this time around, and wondered what everyone else thought........ ???
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:Boston Rob
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 11:51:42 AM »
I didn't like when he was talking about Rupert either.   I think he's just intimidated by Rupert.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

surviordude_JT

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 11:54:45 AM »
If they dont get rid of him soon he's going to screw over RUPERT!!!!!

Get him out of there!!!!!!!!

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 01:53:03 PM »
Uh- yeah. I did not like when he said that Rupert's fate would be determined by him, whenever he chose. Who does he really think he is this time around? His attitude has nothing to do with strategy... I wish Big Tom and Rupert would gang up on him and get him out. Especially before he and Amber really hook up, and Amber ends up hurt by that cocky guy!
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 05:50:32 PM »
They are a couple Wendy..they are together right now as a couple..spotted in Ambers hometown  :) right here in Pa.! Probably close to where you live?

And Yeah...Rob was a dickhead to my Rupert  >:(..he reminds me of a guy I use to work for ..insecure..he has to put down other people to make himself look good  ::)
I guess that's just his way? Rupert is more of a man than Rob ..Rupert called it right about Rob .. "ARROGANT" ;D

surviordude_JT

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 10:45:24 PM »
Who does he think he is?????? >:( >:( >:(

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 09:03:25 AM »
Puddin- where is Amber from? PA is a big state..... I'm not sure how close I would be to where Amber is from, otherwise I think I would have heard about her on the news like I did with Jenna. We all live close to Jenna's hometown.... Look on a map to see how close.... I live in Canonsburg, and she lives 1 exit up in Bridgeville....
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 09:07:51 AM »
She's from Beaver Wendy..

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 10:55:25 AM »
Hmmmmmm.... Beaver is about 45 min from me... It is West of Pittsburgh....I'll stay as far away from Rob as I can!!!! ;)
Wendy Jean

surviordude_JT

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2004, 11:52:07 AM »
It would be a good Idea :D

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2004, 01:18:05 AM »
I guess I am in the miniority.  I still love Boston Rob.  yes, he can be cocky and arrogant but he is playing a game and he has an audience in Tom.  I also agree that he wasn't nice when he made fun of Rupert, etc.  But  don't forget the show is edited, who knows what everyone else is saying also.  :P