Author Topic: Not Surprising Natalie News  (Read 2340 times)

Offline grrrlshelbs

• RFF Newbie
Not Surprising Natalie News
« on: March 22, 2008, 05:00:24 PM »
okay, this is crazy. i was drinking my 3rd pint of wine last nite, (cuz that's just how i roll) and was watching True Life: I'm Moving to Vegas on Mtv. Halfway through the episode the ugly girl who wanted to be a model, was in a Hooters Beauty Pageant. Guess who was in it too??? NATALIE! This was from years ago, but she looks exactly the same. I taped it for my husband, and he was like "holy crap, that is totally her!" anyway, if anybody can find it on youtube, or see it's playing again on Mtv, watch it, and you will see it for yourself. I'm not surprised she left the Beaver State to be in a Vegas Pageant, and it just seems natural for her that it would be for Hooters! Ha.

Anyway, that's all I've got right now, Peace Shelbs

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Not Surprising Natalie News
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 05:05:35 PM »
i saw it also, BUT hooters isnt a strip club, it is a resturant! alot of people women, and kids also go to hooters! yes i saw her also on mtv! no big deal! i mean it isnt like what james has out there [if you know what i mean]! :waves:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline grrrlshelbs

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »
I guess I hit a nerve about Hooters. Don't be ashamed of your workplace. And I never said it was a strip club, though she has done that also.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »
Hooters is one of my favorite restraunts, and yes I take my boys there (and they have shirts signed by the Hooters girls - yeah im a proud mom :res: ). But I think I know what you meant that wow that was her.