Author Topic: Miss Alli Retires  (Read 15486 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Miss Alli Retires
« on: March 20, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »
Big news for those of you who occasionally take a peek at our competition. Miss Alli, who had stepped out of Amazing Race thread oversight before AR12, but who has been a fixture in the world of Amazing Race commentary and oversight of Television Without Pity's AR threads since the beginning of the Amazing Race, has retired from TWOP.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Miss Alli Retires
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 03:47:37 PM »
Maybe its because TWOP's sold out to big money?!?!? And will probably suck ass in the future!!?!?! Just a thought

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 10:32:38 PM »
I think you have something there, Rob. She cashed out the big money from developing TWOP and had no reason to stick around.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 11:06:01 PM »
Except that she wasn't one of the founders/developers...the three of them all retired earlier this month.

She is "retiring" to pursue a writing career...   http://thingswhatthings.wordpress.com/

Just wait Rob!! One of these days someone just might want to entice you into selling RFF for the big bucks too! :lol:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 11:15:31 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 01:21:21 AM »
Except that she wasn't one of the founders/developers...the three of them all retired earlier this month.

She is "retiring" to pursue a writing career...   http://thingswhatthings.wordpress.com/

Just wait Rob!! One of these days someone just might want to entice you into selling RFF for the big bucks too! :lol:
:stare :oh

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
Miss Alli leaves TWoP and the entire world yawns.  :BBored :BBored :BBored :BBored :BBored :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz:
Just here to visit.

Offline Hurted

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 10:08:59 PM »
Big news for those of you who occasionally take a peek at our competition. Miss Alli, who had stepped out of Amazing Race thread oversight before AR12, but who has been a fixture in the world of Amazing Race commentary and oversight of Television Without Pity's AR threads since the beginning of the Amazing Race, has retired from TWOP.

Man how come I never read that! Yes! Good riddance! Stupid woman.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 12:38:18 AM »
I have heard about this Miss Alli person.

In one of the Insider Videos of All-Stars (Episode 6) which is nowhere to be seen anymore, Charla & Mirna were "dissing" this person and called her Miss Alligator and stuff whilst talking to Phil on the mat. They even named their cat after her.  :lol: