Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3  (Read 216715 times)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 02:20:51 PM »
OMG if adam puts up shelia he is a FOOL, he should have just given chelisa the hoh , if he does this [i cant believe this! plain STUPID!] i mean to put her up, and chance her going home, he cant trust that his side will get the pov, plain DUMB>>>> dont do it adam! if only he knew the crap james and chelisa were saying about him the other day! why O why is he trusting that side grrrrrrrrrrrr :groan:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »
sunshine, I fully agree, dumb dumb dumb
Having some Spring Fun

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
anyone notice how since Matt is gone, Natalie no longer cares about makeup!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 02:25:53 PM »
If Adam puts up Sheila, she will go home. (Unless she wins POV, but that's a whole new story.)  And if she goes home he truly will be the stupidest HG ever. (Right behind voting James back when he was just evicted and Marci not using the veto on himself!)

You don't send home someone who has your back, and you don't trust people who just proved that they will lie and turn on you when they get the opportunity. (Nothing against any particular person since I only like the GP's.)  :lol3:

I've been waiting to see who Adam really is, we'll find out this week.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »
He wouldn't. He'd still pick off Josh, but this is in case Josh/Sharon win HOH, they wouldn't put him up because they think he'll bring them to the end. They'd have nothing to gain by getting rid of Adam for they'd be under the illusion that he'd keep them and he is taking out Ryan and them.

I don't know, I don't see Josh backstabbing him if Adam makes him believe that he's taking him to the end. He wouldn't really, it'd just be a safety net so to speak.

and yeah, Adam has no idea what's going on. It's really saddening 'cause his team is trying to put it across to him the best they can but he's not catching on. <_<
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »
If Adam puts up Sheila, she will go home. (Unless she wins POV, but that's a whole new story.)  And if she goes home he truly will be the stupidest HG ever. (Right behind voting James back when he was just evicted and Marci not using the veto on himself!)

You don't send home someone who has your back, and you don't trust people who just proved that they will lie and turn on you when they get the opportunity. (Nothing against any particular person since I only like the GP's.)  :lol3:

I've been waiting to see who Adam really is, we'll find out this week.

i hear ya! i cant believe adam will do this, shelia was right adam aint got no balls, he wants to play safe, and show the house he will put her up! WOW! what a stupid player!..and ryan will tell him to do it! cuz he is stupid to believe that side also...adam should have just given the hoh to chelisa, cuz if adam puts shelia on the block, the other 4 won the hoh![ i cant believe this]

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 02:34:19 PM »
If Adam puts up Shelia it's game over, James or Josh has won the game.

That scares me to no end.

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 02:35:32 PM »
prickzy I said last night watching it, game over if Adam listens to the other side
Having some Spring Fun

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »
well we just got to wait an see what adam does, i know he NEVER lets people know what he is doing!, i hope he is playing around, he didnt even tell shelia he was voting out ryan, but he did do it, he talked to shelia and she told him to vote out ryan to make it a 3-3 so the blood would be on james, adam also knew chelisa was lying about keeping matt!.. i know adam hates chelisa, lets just see if adam is a dumb***, or if he knows how to play this game, for the life of me i cant believe someone would put a person on the block that you know has your back, your vote, and your side would have control, if adam does this, he screwed alot of people out of winning this game, for sure josh or james will win this game if shelia go up and goes home!..and if this happens i will only watch the show on tv, cuz i will not be able to stand james, josh and chelisa on thier power trip! i cant believe that J/J/S/C are all out there laying out together and adam sees this, and will not put 2 of them up...i am really not that such into this season, BUT i love bb, and i cant stand it when someone plays stupid! and i got to go to a dinner with my hubby tonight! i cant remember week to week what time the noms are does anyone know thanks!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 03:09:10 PM by sunshine26 »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »
It will either be Josh/James or James/Chelsia.

Natalie and Josh told him that those two (J/C) would be more likely to use the veto on each other so they need to go up together. When Josh walked out she said she was liking Josh again but to put him up with James ???

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2008, 03:27:50 PM »
It will either be Josh/James or James/Chelsia.

Natalie and Josh told him that those two (J/C) would be more likely to use the veto on each other so they need to go up together. When Josh walked out she said she was liking Josh again but to put him up with James ???

hi ya! mama2myboys :waves: i hope you are right and its J/C up.. cuz if not i know james and josh will control this game and sharon will get picked off! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr adam and that side arent after sharon so she is safe! but if he puts up shelia, than after the 3 from that side are evicted than sharon would be the first to go on thier side, and that pisses me off! i really hope adam puts up J/C.. sharon will be sitting good on both sides if james goes! cuz the focus will be on josh, chelisa, and nat!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »
 :yess: sounds like ryan is telling adam he was got to put up J/C... :yess: adam even told chelisa he cant put up shelia she will go home! but i am now nervous cuz adam told ryan he has to win pov, why?????? so shelia can come off the block, please adam you cant put shelia on the block you cant trust that your side will win pov! grrrrrrrrrrrrr i am going insane :lol3:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2008, 03:34:37 PM »
So Ryan sets Adam straight and saves the day. :D

I love that guy.

EDIT: Adam told Ryan to win veto because he doesn't want James or Chelsia too, because then he'd have to put Josh up and he doesn't want to. Also, he wants Ryan to win for sure because he doesn't want James to get it('cause James said put me up, I'll win veto and target you next week)

That's my outlook.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »
No Ryan told Adam that he doesn't like Sheila but they need her for the numbers, for a vote or for whenever the other side gets HOH they use Sheila as a pawn and send her home.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2008, 03:39:33 PM »
Oh gee, Natalie thinks Chelsia was picking on her for picking her in the HOH to battle with so and so (thats the darn game you idiot).

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »
No Ryan told Adam that he doesn't like Sheila but they need her for the numbers, for a vote or for whenever the other side gets HOH they use Sheila as a pawn and send her home.

i just heard it,[ryan saying not to put up shelia] one thing i can say shelia was right adam AINT got no balls he wants to hide in the hoh!..he needs to make this move, even josh wants him to put up J/C, adam be a freaking man grrrrrrrrrrr :groan:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2008, 03:50:09 PM »
ok i feel better lol :lol3: i think J/C are going up, if i was in that house, i would be in that hoh 24/7 to make sure no one plants any seeds in adam's head, good i heard him say he isnt putting up shelia and gald to hear ryan tell him not to put her up! but WOW!!!! adam really doesnt have anything between his legs as shelia puts it, he doesnt want to be alone after the noms :lol3: what a big A** baby, :'( please ryan and nat stay up there until noms please! my word adam is really a BIG BABY!!! gosh just put them up, he rather put up his own people grrrrrrrrrrrrr shelia was right about adam he isnt a man he is a mouse! you got to play the game adam step it up BIG BABY!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 04:02:51 PM by sunshine26 »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2008, 04:25:02 PM »
I think because Adam is so scared of James :dick that he (adam ) will ensure that James goes on the block and goes to sequester. Then James will walk in the door at sequester and Matty will beat the hell out of him :jam: and when we finally get to see the evicted house guest in sequester James will talk to us through a wired jaw :lol3:  JMO
delightful just delightful

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2008, 04:25:51 PM »
hi ya! does anyone know if the NOMS are happening now! i had to step away and i saw triva! i got to leave in ahour...thanks for responding! :waves:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »
hi ya! does anyone know if the NOMS are happening now! i had to step away and i saw triva! i got to leave in ahour...thanks for responding! :waves:
not sure but dont think so is still a little early yet

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2008, 04:58:21 PM »
not sure but dont think so is still a little early yet

thank you :jumpy: adam sure better do the right thing WOW! i cant believe what a BABY that guy is! if i was in that house i would be like Dr Will was that night dani got all drunk and was beating on erika's hoh door! [bb all-stars] Dr Will stayed with her to make sure NO ONE would changed her mind, thats what nat needs to do stay in that hoh room with the BIG BABY ADAM until after the pov...i mean stay up there all FREAKING WEEK :lol3: to protect adam :lol3: wow i cant believe that big guy is such a freaking cry baby :'(

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2008, 05:01:42 PM »
hey sunshine when there is a lockdown on the inside and trivia is up does that mean the noms are going on now

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2008, 05:07:18 PM »
I honestly think that Adam is one of those people that just doesn't like confrontation.  I wouldn't look forward to a week of James  :dick.  I hope he realizes that james is bitter and pissy no matter what.  Putting him up will just amplify his moodiness.  The week he was evicted was bruttle-this time will be worse. 

James thinking BB would bring him back again! :lolmao:

James :colors  and he thought Nat was nuts!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2008, 05:15:11 PM »
Yeah I agree Queeny, I think Baller is a person who doesnt like confrontation. Thats why he always walks away from Sheila's ranting. (:;) I have really gotten to where I like Baller and I think he is playing a pretty smart game. He(baller) will eventually have to put on his big girl panties  and stick it to the man :lol3:  JMO

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2008, 05:22:28 PM »
here is Jen's blog BB9 from her myspace I take it she does NOT like Allison

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I’m back from the BB9 house......
Current mood: blessed
Category: Life

Hello everyone! Yes, it really is Jen from Big Brother 9 and I am back in Columbus, OH!

First, I want to start off by saying THANK YOU to all my fans! It’s an amazing feeling to know how much support I had in and out of the house. I don’t know what I would do without all the support from my friends, family, fans, and most importantly, Ryan! Thank you all so much for the continuous voting on my behalf to be America’s Choice to go back in the house! Even though I didn’t win, I am glad that I didn’t. It would have turned out the same way for me as it did for Alex. Alex was very upset about it, but I would have been crushed to know that I had that opportunity to be with Ryan again and the outcome would have broken me in half! So my heart goes out to Alex....he is an amazing guy and he deserved another chance at the game! He got screwed!

For the record, don’t believe everything you hear and see on Big Brother. You all have to remember that the things on that show are cut and edited all the time and people are given an image. We don’t know what kind of image we are given until we get out and see it! Everyone that knows me, knows I was myself in that game and that ultimately hurt me in the long run. I am not good at keeping secrets and I do have a big mouth! That also makes for very good TV!

Another thing, I did NOT tell the house about mine and Ryan’s secret! I only told Parker and Ryan told Allison. Since Parker and I were in an alliance with Amanda/Alex and Matt/Natalie, Parker felt it was only fair to tell them about the secret. If it came out later, they would have been pissed at us for lying. So....Parker told Alex and Matt and then decided that we needed to fill in Amanda and Natalie as well. That was that....no one else. Once Allison figured out that we told our "people" then she told the rest of the house. She threatened me with the secret more than once. Our biggest mistake was telling Allison!

One last thing, NO....PARKER AND I DID NOT HOOK UP IN SEQUESTER!!!! Parker and I are like brother and sister and we are not attracted to each other! However, we are very good friends! My heart is with Ryan, now and forever!

Since I have been home, I have had a lot of time to reflect on the game itself. It’s a woulda, coulda, shoulda kinda game and a lot of mistakes were made. All I can do at this point is move forward. There are things that are going to need to be confronted, but all is good! Ryan and I are an amazing couple and we both love each other VERY much! We will prevail and I cannot wait to see him! Our relationship is real and will continue to be real after the show! He really is in there to play this game for me now. He knows how bad I really wanted it and I do believe he is playing for both of us! Thank you to all who say we are a cute couple-he is my rock and we are lucky to have each other!

My life right now is quite overwhelming and it will only get worse! I am such a loser because I sit at home and watch the feeds 24/7. I cry a lot-sometimes happy tears because I am so proud of Ryan and sometimes sad tears because I miss him so much! It’s very hard to watch him and not be able to talk to him, hold him, or kiss him. I am his 1 fan and I am so very proud of him! He is doing such a great job and I can’t wait to see him! He has a big fan club out here and his friends and family are a huge part of it! Thanks also to all of you who are supporting him as well! Go Team Ryan, aka. sweat, Ry-Bread, Quick, etc.!

I went out for the first time on St. Patrick’s Day for a couple hours and was totally blown away by all my fans! Wow, I am really recognized! It’s all good and again, thank you sooooo much to all of my fans. I love you guys! If you see me out in public, please don’t be afraid to come talk to me. If you want a picture with me or an autograph, please don’t hesitate to ask. I will be glad to support the people who support me! I am by no means, famous! I still am Jen "Deez" DiTurno as far as I am concerned!

As far as the other evictees, I talk to Alex, Parker, and Amanda all the time! We are all pretty close. I talk to Jacob too on occasion, but NOT Allison! Does that shock anyone....I think not! For the record, I do not care for Allison and we will not be friends outside of the Big Brother house! That’s all I am going to comment on about her for the time being. I talk to Evel Dick too, from last season!

So thanks again to all my supportive fans! I love you guys! Sorry if I don’t write everyone back, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care.....I have over 2,300+ friends so I can’t respond to everyone! It’s the thought that counts!

Stay tuned for future blog updates and you can catch me on the finale! I will keep you posted on upcoming interviews so you all can stay updated! Thanks again and GO RYAN! I (we) LOVE YOU!

Much love,
Jen - BB9