Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3  (Read 216658 times)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« Reply #1300 on: March 29, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »
wow! nat's real self is coming out, and it AINT pretty! what a B***H....i hope bb scares the you know what out of them tonight!.....josh he was crying over seeing that in the mirror :lol3: these guys are babies! come on bb give us a show tonight, and make these boys RUN!!!!!!! what i want for april fools is ryan going on the block! :lol3:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1301 on: March 29, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »
wow! nat's real self is coming out, and it AINT pretty! what a B***H....i hope bb scares the you know what out of them tonight!.....josh he was crying over seeing that in the mirror :lol3: these guys are babies! come on bb give us a show tonight, and make these boys RUN!!!!!!! what i want for april fools is ryan going on the block! :lol3:

I want Nat to receive a letter from Matty pledging his undying love and devotion to her...and a big fat April Fools written on the bottom...maybe with a pic of him snuggling with Chelsia for good measure!!!!   

((Ooh boy - too much BB9 - my evil side has reared it's ugly head!!!))) :stirtp:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1302 on: March 29, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »
I'm tellin ya... keep sending thought waves to Nat's head... In fact, we should send a banner plane!!!  :snicker:

"Send Ryan to Seq - he needs to stuff his face!"

"Nat: Matty Needs Ryan!"

Any thoughts??
How about "Nat pull the lever, Matt needs you" ?

You know what would be funny? If for April Fools all night long they said crazy things over the speaker. Ok maybe its not as funny as I pictured but they could say these things. Or they could be mean and to get Josh be like: Allison please go to the DR.
:lolmao:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1303 on: March 29, 2008, 07:49:58 PM »

I want Nat to receive a letter from Matty pledging his undying love and devotion to her...and a big fat April Fools written on the bottom...maybe with a pic of him snuggling with Chelsia for good measure!!!!   

((Ooh boy - too much BB9 - my evil side has reared it's ugly head!!!))) :stirtp:

That is hilarious!

I hope the live feeder caught the rat in the fridge scaring Josh! LOL BB's April Fools pranks are getting good!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1304 on: March 29, 2008, 07:51:43 PM »
i am lovin this, if sharon does stay [which as of now she is] they , nat, ryan and adam think sharon will throw hoh, NOT, that she will put up shelia, NOT, sharon will put up james and ryan, if one comes down she just might put up nat! that is if james doesnt win pov!.....sharon and shelia are in good, nat is not in good with sharon [which is fine by me] but sharon is going to put up ryan with james!. and if james doesnt win pov he is gone!, than if shelia wins hoh she will put up ryan also, maybe with adam if ryan doesnt win pov, bye bye ryan! i tell ya! shelia and sharon have been in a secert alliance for 3-4 weeks now!....and sharon could careless about nat, and nat thinks sharon will put up shelia before she would nat :lol3: no way!...

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1305 on: March 29, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
i believe although there were thoughts of keeping josh yesterday a/r/n/s plan to trick james and josh that hes staying and blindside joshuah and evict him 3-1. the difference between yesterday and today is that ryan has given up trying to keep joshuah and even he just said he will evict joshuah and is sticking to the plan. they will make josh think he's staying bc then james will think josh is staying and it will shock him in the HOH.

sheila/sharon to the Final 2 :wohoo:  they are the true manipulators of this game.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 07:57:09 PM by jay111890 »

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1306 on: March 29, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »
i believe although there were thoughts of keeping josh yesterday a/r/n/s plan to trick james and josh that hes staying and blindside joshuah and evict him 3-1. the difference between yesterday and today is that ryan has given up trying to keep joshuah and even he just said he will evict joshuah and is sticking to the plan. they will make josh think he's staying bc then james will think josh is staying and it will shock him in the HOH.

sheila/sharon to the Final 2 :wohoo:

this is what i am hoping for also :wohoo: james just told adam are you still after me, with that demon smile of his, adam the big baby [no] james good cuz i am after shelia, give me a freaking break, he is so after adam and ryan, which is ok with me! as long as sharon and shelia are F2! :wohoo:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1307 on: March 29, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »
i am lovin this, if sharon does stay [which as of now she is] they , nat, ryan and adam think sharon will throw hoh, NOT, that she will put up shelia, NOT, sharon will put up james and ryan, if one comes down she just might put up nat! that is if james doesnt win pov!.....sharon and shelia are in good, nat is not in good with sharon [which is fine by me] but sharon is going to put up ryan with james!. and if james doesnt win pov he is gone!, than if shelia wins hoh she will put up ryan also, maybe with adam if ryan doesnt win pov, bye bye ryan! i tell ya! shelia and sharon have been in a secert alliance for 3-4 weeks now!....and sharon could careless about nat, and nat thinks sharon will put up shelia before she would nat :lol3: no way!...

this analysis is dead on james/ryan next week if sheila sharon win HOH james wins POV then ryan goes then everyone will still gun for james maybe his time runs out then it will be an adam/sheila/sharon/natalie final four and everyone of these ppl in the final four will take sheila to final three. i believe sheila has this mapped out to be the final four.

Offline Caligirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1308 on: March 29, 2008, 08:01:32 PM »
I have to say this, If Chel is not in need of therapy after she searches James on the net and then watches how he threw her under the buss many times, how after she left he has lived in her robe.  SICK ****.  That guy is one twisted sick frick.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

But then again, of what Chel showed of herself, he may just me her MAN. lol  Soulmate even.  :groan:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1309 on: March 29, 2008, 08:15:31 PM »
I have to say this, If Chel is not in need of therapy after she searches James on the net and then watches how he threw her under the buss many times, how after she left he has lived in her robe.  SICK ****.  That guy is one twisted sick frick.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

But then again, of what Chel showed of herself, he may just me her MAN. lol  Soulmate even.  :groan:

hi ya! caligirl good to see ya! :waves: yep! i have always said that james and chelisa are the real soul-mates a match made in hell! :lol3: those 2 are meant for each other, i dont think chelisa is going to care about the very sick stuff out there on james, and boy is it SICK! cuz i think chelisa is just as twisted as james is!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1310 on: March 29, 2008, 08:21:50 PM »

this analysis is dead on james/ryan next week if sheila sharon win HOH james wins POV then ryan goes then everyone will still gun for james maybe his time runs out then it will be an adam/sheila/sharon/natalie final four and everyone of these ppl in the final four will take sheila to final three. i believe sheila has this mapped out to be the final four.

jay, i believe this is right on! :wohoo: i also believe it will be sharon, shelia and adam NOT nat in the F3 [which is just fine with me] and i am so hoping it is S/S F2...we just got to get through this week, and no flip flopping (:;) josh has to go!!!!!!!!!! (:;)........ofcoruse this is JMO :hugs:

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1311 on: March 29, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »

jay, i believe this is right on! :wohoo: i also believe it will be sharon, shelia and adam NOT nat in the F3 [which is just fine with me] and i am so hoping it is S/S F2...we just got to get through this week, and no flip flopping (:;) josh has to go!!!!!!!!!! (:;)........ofcoruse this is JMO :hugs:

yea i only put natalie in my final four scenarios. then wen it is time to evict someone they will all see natalie as the biggest threat and evict her and then sheila sharon will evict adam bc neither can beat adam in the Final 2

All i care about though is that SHEILA is guaranteed FINAL 5 :wohoo:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1312 on: March 29, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »
All these pranks going on...Now Adam & James get no credit for switching out Sheila's mattress.  Sheila will think BB did it :lol:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1313 on: March 29, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »

yea i only put natalie in my final four scenarios. then wen it is time to evict someone they will all see natalie as the biggest threat and evict her and then sheila sharon will evict adam bc neither can beat adam in the Final 2

All i care about though is that SHEILA is guaranteed FINAL 5 :wohoo:

i am with ya! jay :tup:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1314 on: March 29, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww i am getting sick, james is picking nat's pimples! lets see just how sick james is, here goes! he eats his ear wax. i just got sick......he eats his toenails,THAN he would kiss chelisa, i am sick again......he picks his sores, and other peoples!......he does very sick flims! i mean sicko!.......he steals people's money...[was placed in jail 2 times for this] its on the web, 3 weeks maybe alittle longer story on it [smoking gun] and he should win bb :lol3: bb should kick his butt out that door! this guy is bad news! oh i also forgot, he was also placed in jail for 2 very bad fights, which i believe he is a time bomb waiting to go off, he looked like he was going to hit shelia, why? cuz she pumped him up saying he could win veto, cuz she lie to him as does everyone else in that house! james is WACKED!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1315 on: March 29, 2008, 08:45:51 PM »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.