Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3  (Read 217126 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« on: March 20, 2008, 12:27:51 PM »
This is where you can all give ongoing commentary about the live feeds, please don't post live feed updates here, also spoilers in this topic are allowed so please enter at your own risk.

Just a comment about RFF and our boards. We welcome and love our members and our guests. It is one big family and a fun place and we want to keep it that way.

Please read the rules, no attacking others, discuss the show, discuss the guests but no flaming others. Added to that, please remember we have teenagers reading here as well.

If you see this... :vader: it means one of us are stepping in to deal with whatever is happening that is disrupting our board. Don't make us do it!   ;)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:31:09 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »
hi ya!  TL :waves:  thanks for all you guys do at this WONDERFUL SITE! so glad i found it! it is the best :tup: now on to sharon, i cant believe james told her whats alittle blood between friends  :groan:[sharon said james bleed in the bed] i would be washing my body with boiling hot water!... you cant take achance with something like that, these HG'S dont know each other in the REAL LIFE! and sharon will FREAK OUT! when she gets out and finds out what james's dirty little secert is! [sharon please go sleep by your self]
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »
is this the noms [already] isnt it kinda early for that, i hope i is, get it over with, does anyone know if that is why they are on LD i tought the noms were later today???? atlease it seems like they are later than this time??

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 12:47:08 PM »
ayou know I really thought the J/J/C/S alliance was smarter than this. They actually think that Baller is gonna put Sheila on the block. :lol3: They are crazy, Baller has Sheila's back. :yess:
delightful just delightful

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 12:47:47 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :luvya: My RFF family...

and sunshine I love your posts.  :lol:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »
ayou know I really thought the J/J/C/S alliance was smarter than this. They actually think that Baller is gonna put Sheila on the block. :lol3: They are crazy, Baller has Sheila's back. :yess:

i hear ya! :waves: i think adam has shelia's back more than josh has sharon's, and james has chelisa's, i really believe baller wants to go to the end with shelia! but boy he sure does get her all worked up! baller isnt stupid he knows they have the #'s and have to get james out of there! sorry i mean the [DEVIL out of there].....i hope they have the #'s ryan is FREAKING ME OUT! he is making me kinda nervous!...i hope he knows j/j/s/c will just screw him over! Ryan step away from SATAN and his DEMONS (:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »
No food comp again this week and I think the nomination ceremony will take place earlier than usual and then tonight they will be told they have a curfew but won't know why......it's because Dick will give them an early wake up call in the morning (probably banging pots and pans) and they'll go right into the veto competition. (croquet, obviously since Dick won the veto in that comp last year)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:58:27 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »
I am so behind, (Chaos here with grandkids!)  :pull  Is Adam really going to put up Chelsia and James? He had me convinced this morning when he was jerking Sheila's chain. I think he genuinely doesn't like her, but who knows. He rarely says a whole lot. I did get to see a little of the HOH room conversation last night, Nat was a hoot for me. Adam looked like he was caught in a whirlwind.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 12:58:26 PM »
I'm not sure what Adam is doing either. :P

I hope he does the right thing, but I'd bet it's tempting because Sheila won't be quiet. She's so bad at this game it's hilarious.

She's lucky she has a mediocre player in Adam. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 01:00:13 PM »
I am so behind, (Chaos here with grandkids!)  :pull  Is Adam really going to put up Chelsia and James? He had me convinced this morning when he was jerking Sheila's chain. I think he genuinely doesn't like her, but who knows. He rarely says a whole lot. I did get to see a little of the HOH room conversation last night, Nat was a hoot for me. Adam looked like he was caught in a whirlwind.

I think he will put up James for sure, I really do
Having some Spring Fun

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 01:03:46 PM »

hi ya! TL :waves: yes adam is putting up J/C fo sure..[ i will bet on it] he knows everyone will vote shelia out, and he needs shelia's vote, baller and shelia fight, and he calls her some bad names, but when they are alone talking, he does listen to her, and i really think he has her back, baller could have went to keep ryan, for fear the house would come after him, but he didnt he did want shelia was going to do, no way is baller putting up shelia! that would be a very stupid move, and baller has already say this last night, that he is not putting up shelia he also told josh J/C are going up! and if james wins pov sharon is going up, and chelisa will be evicted BUT he is hoping the noms stay the same with james leaving!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 01:04:26 PM »

i hear ya! :waves: i think adam has shelia's back more than josh has sharon's, and james has chelisa's, i really believe baller wants to go to the end with shelia! but boy he sure does get her all worked up! baller isnt stupid he knows they have the #'s and have to get james out of there! sorry i mean the [DEVIL out of there].....i hope they have the #'s ryan is FREAKING ME OUT! he is making me kinda nervous!...i hope he knows j/j/s/c will just screw him over! Ryan step away from SATAN and his DEMONS (:;)
I was kind of worried about ryan for a little bit, but i think he has finally figured out how to play the game. I believe he will be true to his alliance. :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »
I agree I think Ryan will stay true as well, I also think Adam will
Having some Spring Fun

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
LOL yes, Ryan has to step away from the demons. I think he has Stockholm syndrome.. too much time with the wrong people.  :angel:

I must say he had me going this morning!  (:;) BAD Adam!!!  :lol:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 01:39:58 PM »

hi ya! careybear, :waves: first off THANK YOU! for the wonderful job you do here! :tup: i also think adam knows he has got to put up J/C....i know that shelia can go on and on B:) B:) but really everyone messes with her, all of them pick on her, 24/7 that would drive me crazy also!...like i said boy the woman can talk! BUT i think she is smart! if she can stay cool i bet it is hard with all the HG'S on you 24/7. but if she can i think she can go to the end! i am prob only one of the few that does like shelia! i also like sharon, i was mad at sharon the other day cuz she laughs at josh when he abuses women [i dont think it is funny at all] but i am going to give her a pass! i would like to see her in the F2 also! but she really needs to get away from josh, i would love for josh to go, and see sharon play this game on her own! i know that sharon and shelia talked about a secert allaince 2 weeks ago, [like a jason and danni alliance from season 4?] josh is going to ruin sharon's game JMO but after james, josh needs to go! than chelisa, than i dont care who goes after that i would like to see ryan, shelia and sharon in the F3...than whoever is F2 is ok with me! JMO, again a BIG THANK YOU! for your WONDERFUL WORK AT THIS SITE! :waves:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 01:52:32 PM »
if there is one thing i cannot stand! is the HG'S that use GOD and the bible in the bb house![ GOD IS NOT IN THAT HOUSE] bb is a man made game of lie, backstabbing, hate ect ect...it for sure isnt a GOD made game! everytime these HG pray to GOD to win hoh , or pov, or take out the bad people thier prayers are just hitting the ground! this season they all do it, even josh trying to find a bible verve that will let him destroy shelia :groan: yep! josh God is going to do that for you NOT! sharon does the same thing, as does adam, ryan, and nat! i really dont hear shelia saying it! she just listens to nat talk about it! james and chelisa dont do it either, but all the rest do! and it really gets on my last nerve! God doesnt care which lair wins 500k! [rant over] for now! :lol3: i dont trust ryan he still has me FREAKING OUT!...really why doesnt the HG just bash each other about the game, and leave thier family out of it...i mean what is the point in doing that! [nothing] just shows what a ass you are! if ryan really thinks he can trust those 4 over the others, he is a FOOL! they will use him for 1 or 2 weeks and back-door him, how can he sit there and trust james and chelisa :groan: i hope this is just playing them, cuz he will be a fool to go with that group!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 01:59:00 PM by sunshine26 »

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 01:56:25 PM »
Adam should get Josh to make him a deal, if Josh wins HOH, he puts up Chelsia. In return for being safe this week.

Adam right now needs to make Josh believe that after Chelsia and James are gone, Josh/Adam/Sharon will pick off Natalie/Shelia/Ryan or something. Adam can do a lot in this turn and can make himself entirely not the target for ageeeeeees. He can put himself in the clear space and let Josh/Sharon go against Natalie/Shelia/Ryan or something and just be around to collect the reward.

Well, that's how I'd play it. But sadly I'm not in the game. :P

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 01:56:47 PM »

hi ya! careybear, :waves: first off THANK YOU! for the wonderful job you do here! :tup: i also think adam knows he has got to put up J/C....i know that shelia can go on and on B:) B:) but really everyone messes with her, all of them pick on her, 24/7 that would drive me crazy also!...like i said boy the woman can talk! BUT i think she is smart! if she can stay cool i bet it is hard with all the HG'S on you 24/7. but if she can i think she can go to the end! i am prob only one of the few that does like shelia! i also like sharon, i was mad at sharon the other day cuz she laughs at josh when he abuses women [i dont think it is funny at all] but i am going to give her a pass! i would like to see her in the F2 also! but she really needs to get away from josh, i would love for josh to go, and see sharon play this game on her own! i know that sharon and shelia talked about a secert allaince 2 weeks ago, [like a jason and danni alliance from season 4?] josh is going to ruin sharon's game JMO but after james, josh needs to go! than chelisa, than i dont care who goes after that i would like to see ryan, shelia and sharon in the F3...than whoever is F2 is ok with me! JMO, again a BIG THANK YOU! for your WONDERFUL WORK AT THIS SITE! :waves:

Aww thank you sunshine :-*
Having some Spring Fun

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 01:59:02 PM »
I wouldn't want to win a movie comp with Shelia, I am thinking she would  B:) B:) B:) all the way through it!  :pull

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »
Adam should get Josh to make him a deal, if Josh wins HOH, he puts up Chelsia. In return for being safe this week.

Adam right now needs to make Josh believe that after Chelsia and James are gone, Josh/Adam/Sharon will pick off Natalie/Shelia/Ryan or something. Adam can do a lot in this turn and can make himself entirely not the target for ageeeeeees. He can put himself in the clear space and let Josh/Sharon go against Natalie/Shelia/Ryan or something and just be around to collect the reward.

Well, that's how I'd play it. But sadly I'm not in the game. :P

adam already made a deal with josh last night, they are going to be in a secert alliance, josh knows J/C are going up, BUT josh will turn on adam!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 02:07:20 PM »
I think when they go back inside after the lockdown is over they will see a new smaller table. 

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »
I know, but Adam needs to get more out if it. :P

He needs to make Josh realize that his alliance is sinking right now, so he should jump over to form a new alliance with him after Chelsia is gone or something. Include Shelia(be like I can get Shelia, too) - and then convince him that after we can get rid of Chelsia, we'll pick off Ryan and Natalie.

Adam has been floating back in fourth since forever, he needs this time to make sure he's safe until the final four. If he'd convince Josh that they would form a new alliance and just sat back while his two alliances tried to pick off each other, he'd be in the clear.

I'd say it's a good plan.

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »
oh yes Josh weill turn on Adam in a heartbeat, I really think so
Having some Spring Fun

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 02:14:33 PM »
Probably.

and omg omg omg omg Adam is the dumbest player in BB history. Putting up Shelia because you don't want to pick sides? You're not accepted on the other side, don't do it. Simple as that. Don't. do. it.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 02:16:08 PM »
I know, but Adam needs to get more out if it. :P

He needs to make Josh realize that his alliance is sinking right now, so he should jump over to form a new alliance with him after Chelsia is gone or something. Include Shelia(be like I can get Shelia, too) - and then convince him that after we can get rid of Chelsia, we'll pick off Ryan and Natalie.

Adam has been floating back in fourth since forever, he needs this time to make sure he's safe until the final four. If he'd convince Josh that they would form a new alliance and just sat back while his two alliances tried to pick off each other, he'd be in the clear.

I'd say it's a good plan.

josh did tell adam the deal will be to not put each other up, and that josh doesnt care about J/C or sharon leaving
which is a big lie, josh will turn on adam, if there is one thing i have seen about josh, he will make a deal and break them everytime! adam can try all he wants and believe that josh will stay ture, but josh wont! james and josh will flat out tell you we are cool, and than back-door you! josh's word just cant be trusted and adam would be a fool to get rid of people that he knows has his back, and vote , than to cross over to josh's side [adam would be the frist out] JMO!