Author Topic: Sequester Question?  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
Sequester Question?
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:29:58 PM »
So, now that they've done the "bring someone back" thing, do you think all those people are going back to sequester or can we look forward to some BB rejects on the podcasts soon?  And was it just me or did all the sequester houses look like they were on the same block as the Brady Bunch house?   :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Sequester Question?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
Good question. LOL.. I don't know. I thought it was funny though the only ones getting along were Parker and Jen.  :lol:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »
So, now that they've done the "bring someone back" thing, do you think all those people are going back to sequester or can we look forward to some BB rejects on the podcasts soon?  And was it just me or did all the sequester houses look like they were on the same block as the Brady Bunch house?   :lol:
If we don't see them doing interviews soon it might be that BB is keeping them in sequester for some other twist that will suck, so sad. The Brady Bunch house * hee Emmysue  :lol:

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 05:22:10 AM »
Oh Good God I hope there's not another unexpected twist...let's just play the game already!    :ascared