Author Topic: Where can i watch TAR?  (Read 4106 times)

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
Where can i watch TAR?
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »
Hello!!

Is there are site on the internet where it is possible to watch past seasons of The Amazing Race?
It could be so great if there is!!

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Where can i watch TAR?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:51:11 PM »
If you know how to do Torrents, you can access every season. However, you have to have a huge amount of disk storage because each episode runs almost 400 million Megabytes and a whole season is around 5 billion gigabytes. You must download a program like www.Utorrent.com and a torrent-finding program like www.mininova.org. The tricky part is setting up a port corrrectly just for the data transfer. It can take days for each episode to download and weeks for a season. There is information on the Internet that explains in more detail how to do this. I get what I want about half the time and the other half I get a red marker indicating failure of the data transfer to start.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 11:21:25 PM »
And if you aren't technologically well-versed (or lazy), you can also check here. Granted, these are hosted on the Internet, so there's always the chance that the player won't work/the episodes get removed/etc. It only has TAR:US; I'd check youtube for TARAsia or A Corrida Millionara.

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 08:34:47 AM »
Hi zackattack308!

The quality on that site is not good, and they have posted Survivor seasons coming soon in a very long time. 

But thank you!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 05:34:19 PM »
Netflix has the first 10 seasons, but only Seasons 1 & 7 are available now, and can be added to your queue for rental.
 The others can be saved for when they're available for rental.  (that is IF I'm reading into it correctly!)  Check it out:
 http://www.netflix.com
You can use their Search to get the scoop,