Author Topic: Survivor On DVD Petiton  (Read 1813 times)

surviordude_JT

Survivor On DVD Petiton
« on: March 11, 2004, 06:25:16 PM »
Now I know this is on the Survivor 1-4 link but this is important:
In order to bring out more survivor dvds they need signatures SO Please Sign this forum... I DID!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link:
http://www.petitiononline.com/surv123/petition.html

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Re:Survivor On DVD Petiton
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 08:58:22 AM »
I signed..... Anything to help out
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

surviordude_JT

Survivor dvd Info
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 12:16:59 PM »
Here is some info on Survivor Borneo/Palu Tiga DVD:

The smash hit series that became a cultural phenomenon and continues to sweep the nation, SURVIVOR: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON recaps the entire series of events from Season One in a five-disc box set that follows the first group of castaways as they learn to outwit, outlast and outplay each other to the bitter end. You'll see Richard Hatch, Gervase Peterson, Susan Hawk, Colleen Haskell, Rudy Boesch, and Sonja Christopher.

The DVD collection of SURVIVOR: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON features all twelve episodes from season one, plus the 2-hour finale and town hall meeting which serve as the culmination to this memorable first season of the show that continues to attract a dedicated audience to this day. From the emotional confrontations to voting confessions, romantic liaisons and action-filled immunity challenges, the entire first season of SURVIVOR gets back to the basics of the game that, at its core, is a TV game show that started out with 16 contestants in search of adventure and one million dollars in grand prize winnings. Challenged to compete in an assortment of survival games and deal with the inevitable personality clashes of perfect strangers living together, the contestants were marooned on an island in the South China Seas, and left to fend for themselves.

* Full screen format
* Dolby Digital English Surround
* Closed captioned for the hearing-impaired
* Audio commentaries on episodes 101 on disc 1 ("The Marooning") and 113 on disc 4 ("Season Finale") by Jeff Probst, Richard Hatch, Gervase Peterson and Rudy Boesch.
* Featurettes on: "Survivors Leave Los Angeles and Arrive in Borneo," "The Late Show With David Letterman Top Ten featuring the Survivors," and "A Look Back with Richard, Rudy and Gervase."
* Running Time: 11 hours, 4 minutes
* 5 DVDs
* No S.R.P. Expected to be priced by retailers at under $40 in the U.S. and under C$50 in Canada
* May 11

I can't believe it's not going to have the Early Show interviews! How can they NOT have the Early Show interviews???