Author Topic: TAR4 and Star Search  (Read 14029 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
TAR4 and Star Search
« on: February 19, 2003, 06:28:04 AM »
I just checked the TV schedule and TAR4 is NOT on next Wednesday because of Star Search. What a dumb show! Anyway, just thought I would pass that along.
Rob
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »

Theresa

Re: TAR4 and Star Search
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 06:43:46 AM »
I hope no one watches Star Search.  I will definately not watch it, even if it's the only thing on.  Maybe the will cancel it if no one watches, LOL.

Theresa

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: TAR4 and Star Search
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 04:43:35 PM »
I like watching Star Search.  they had real good junior singers but I am not impressed that they bumped TAR4 for it though.  I guess they got good ratings and this is sweeps month.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:TAR4 and Star Search
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 02:26:59 PM »
Heard a report today that Star Search is not in the schedule for CBS this fall. YEAH! Just was happy about that.
Rob

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2003, 03:57:55 PM »
I have never watched Amazing Race. What is it all about? It must be a lot of  fun if all of you like it so much.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 11:00:12 PM »
Spooky, The Amazing Race has contestants in pairs racing around the world following clues and doing task native to the region they are in.  The cool thing about the show is you get to travel without going anywhere and they show alot of the non touristy area.  The contestants have bungy jumped, played highland games, operated heavy machinery, panned for gold, rode a dog sled, swam with the dolphins, drove cars, rode on trains, etc.  Each race has a check in point and the last team to checkin is out of the game.  So there is no voting people out, etc.  And sometimes a team could be in the lead and miss a turnoff or drive the wrong way and next thing they are dead last.  It is quite exciting and there are always interesting teams to cheer on.  The first year they had these two fraternity brothers  from New York and they were hilarious as they navigated the race.  They had brother and sister teams, boyfriend and girlfriend, mom and daughters.  Tune in, you won't be disappointed. :D

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2003, 04:23:55 PM »
It does sound like a lot of fun. I will certainly watch it when it starts. Thanks Bathfizzy!! :D :D
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."