Author Topic: Hell's Kitchen Season 4  (Read 102889 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Hell's Kitchen Season 4
« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2008, 12:31:38 PM »
And now, A Moment with Jen:

I want to thank TARAsia Fan for giving me a chance to respond to you all. I just want to say I was the best chef out there. The reason why Chef Ramsay didn't choose me was because he knew how good I was. He knew I would outshine him as the Executive Chef of his restaurant. I'm better than Chef, you know. And Petrozza??? Christine??? I'm 10 times better than them. Everyone chose me for elimination because they were afraid of me. I can outcook everyone in my sleep. And when we ran out of bleu cheese? That wasn't my fault because Petrozza should have checked that. And Chef Ramsay should have known because it's his restaurant. All I know is that I'm the greatest chef I know because I can cook better than anyone out there. Bobby? He's a wuss! Louross? Horrible! Corey? What is she? Matt? Are you kidding me? I should have been the winner, but forget them all! I'll do my own show and you'll see how good I am. And another thing, this TARAsia Fan....

Thank you, Jen. I need my notebook back.

Hey! I'm not finished!

Oh yes you are. And that is A Moment with Jen.

OMG!  :funny: (I doubt it took only a moment though...)  :lala
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #276 on: July 10, 2008, 01:02:30 PM »
Actually, it didn't take long. All I had to do was string together her statements over the season. It wasn't that hard.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #277 on: July 10, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »
And now, A Moment with Jen:

I want to thank TARAsia Fan for giving me a chance to respond to you all. I just want to say I was the best chef out there. The reason why Chef Ramsay didn't choose me was because he knew how good I was. He knew I would outshine him as the Executive Chef of his restaurant. I'm better than Chef, you know. And Petrozza??? Christine??? I'm 10 times better than them. Everyone chose me for elimination because they were afraid of me. I can outcook everyone in my sleep. And when we ran out of bleu cheese? That wasn't my fault because Petrozza should have checked that. And Chef Ramsay should have known because it's his restaurant. All I know is that I'm the greatest chef I know because I can cook better than anyone out there. Bobby? He's a wuss! Louross? Horrible! Corey? What is she? Matt? Are you kidding me? I should have been the winner, but forget them all! I'll do my own show and you'll see how good I am. And another thing, this TARAsia Fan....

Thank you, Jen. I need my notebook back.

Hey! I'm not finished!

Oh yes you are. And that is A Moment with Jen.
LMAO! Ask her why she always looked so "greasy" ;)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »
This puddin must be afraid of me because I don't know what the **** she's talking about! I'm a beautiful woman! I'm a fashionista! Christine? She don't know fashion like me. I don't know what the **** you mean when you say I look "greasy". I'm not a greasy woman! I'm a talented chef! And don't you forget it!
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2008, 03:13:42 PM »
This puddin must be afraid of me because I don't know what the **** she's talking about! I'm a beautiful woman! I'm a fashionista! Christine? She don't know fashion like me. I don't know what the **** you mean when you say I look "greasy". I'm not a greasy woman! I'm a talented chef! And don't you forget it!
:lol: oh okay, lmao