Author Topic: My theory  (Read 2461 times)

Offline stava25

• RFF Jr. Member
My theory
« on: February 22, 2008, 05:51:34 AM »
Sorry if someone has already mentioned a similar theory,

but i was thinking, since everyone is under 30 (except for Sheila), maybe after they get rid of enough couples they will introduce new partners/"soulmates" for the remaining contestants, except the rest will be older??

i guess that sounds kind of stupid, but I just thought it was weird that Sheila's the only older person, and she likes Alex (much younger than her)...and this scenario would be like that 'average joe' show when they threw in the 'hunks' midway.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: My theory
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 10:09:25 AM »
Sorry if someone has already mentioned a similar theory,

but i was thinking, since everyone is under 30 (except for Sheila), maybe after they get rid of enough couples they will introduce new partners/"soulmates" for the remaining contestants, except the rest will be older??

i guess that sounds kind of stupid, but I just thought it was weird that Sheila's the only older person, and she likes Alex (much younger than her)...and this scenario would be like that 'average joe' show when they threw in the 'hunks' midway.

Welcome to RFF stava! There HAS to be more to come if they intend to keep this going to May.  I kinda wonder how they can bring back evicted guests but would they bring in new people. One thing we do know, none of these people are truly soulmates.  :lol: I have this feeling that Ryan and Jen won't be together much longer when they both are out of the house.

:welcome: :welcome2: :welcome:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline stava25

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
thanks for the welcome, TX lady! :waves:

i've become addicted to the livefeeds, it's only been a week but i have a feeling it's going to be an obsession until it's over!! I wish i did the livefeeds last year because i loved the Jess and Eric sho-mance!!

I have a question for you, how do you feel regarding Josh's accent? Sometimes it sounds like an authentic TX drawl, and at other times, he sounds very flamboyant.

Right now, Ryan is taking Jen's word that she didn't call him and his family racist. He's believing Sheila heard it in the different context of interracial relationships. I completely agree with you that they will break up once he hears what she said on t.v. That has got to be one of the biggest backstabs in BB history. How is Jen going to justify that to Ryan? And you KNOW Ryan's family is going to hate her forever for that. Whether they're racist or not, it's not fair that his family will not have the chance to defend themselves.

I also agree with you that none of these people are soulmates. Even James and Chelsia, I think it's mostly physical, I've listened to their conversations and Chelsia doesn't seem to have much intelligence or world experience, and James even straight up admitted to calling Chelsia a bitch to some of the other HG because he thinks she really is a bitch. I think by far, Adam and Sheila are the most laughable matchup....that's a dead giveaway that the matchups were not based on high compatibility scores. If this was done by e-harmony.com, they better not admit to it or the company will go bankrupt!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 08:40:17 PM »
thanks for the welcome, TX lady! :waves:

i've become addicted to the livefeeds, it's only been a week but i have a feeling it's going to be an obsession until it's over!! I wish i did the livefeeds last year because i loved the Jess and Eric sho-mance!!

I have a question for you, how do you feel regarding Josh's accent? Sometimes it sounds like an authentic TX drawl, and at other times, he sounds very flamboyant.

Right now, Ryan is taking Jen's word that she didn't call him and his family racist. He's believing Sheila heard it in the different context of interracial relationships. I completely agree with you that they will break up once he hears what she said on t.v. That has got to be one of the biggest backstabs in BB history. How is Jen going to justify that to Ryan? And you KNOW Ryan's family is going to hate her forever for that. Whether they're racist or not, it's not fair that his family will not have the chance to defend themselves.

I also agree with you that none of these people are soulmates. Even James and Chelsia, I think it's mostly physical, I've listened to their conversations and Chelsia doesn't seem to have much intelligence or world experience, and James even straight up admitted to calling Chelsia a bitch to some of the other HG because he thinks she really is a bitch. I think by far, Adam and Sheila are the most laughable matchup....that's a dead giveaway that the matchups were not based on high compatibility scores. If this was done by e-harmony.com, they better not admit to it or the company will go bankrupt!!

Eharmony!  :lol3:  I think Sheila and Adam were matched by E-Hades.

About Josh, no I don't think it really is all that much a Texas accent.

Stava, if you have the feeds, feel free to jump in and post in the live feeds.  We'd love to have you join us!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.