Author Topic: Mogo Mogo Devours Itself...  (Read 4299 times)

surviordude_JT

Mogo Mogo Devours Itself...
« on: March 12, 2004, 12:28:05 PM »
Are these guys insane? They are exceptionally dysfunctional, even for Survivor standards, but tonight's vote just few off the radar. Why would you vote off your strongest players first? At the rate they're going, there won't be anyone left except for Lex, Kathy, Shiwhatever, Jerri, and Ethan. Scratch Ethan pretty quick, he might be scaring Lex. Gee, what a powerhouse you have left. They really don't need to be strategizing for post-merge right now, they need to be getting to some level where they can function. Get rid of the dead weight first. Save the strong ones for the challenges, which is what keeps you out of TC in the first place. Shiwhatever, Jerri, they could both be gone for all I care. Kathy is in way over her head. She's extremely susceptible to "fitting in". Heavy sigh....I just don't know...

surviordude_JT

Re:Mogo Mogo Devours Itself...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 12:35:06 PM »
Yup

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 12:42:13 PM »
I think that's what's going to happen too Theresa..there is definitly something weird about the merge scenerio? No merge..Mogo Mogo tribe is booted off one by one..?
What was the other Survivor that this happened on? I don't feel like searching so if anyone could fill me in, that would be great!

surviordude_JT

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 12:56:18 PM »
Ha ha ha ha sounds like you are becoming lazy puddin :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 01:00:19 PM »
survivordude_JT ..lol not really lazy..it's just that when I start searching ...I get side tracked ,then I forget what I was looking for  :-\  
So does anyone remember which surivor that was?or am I wrong?

surviordude_JT

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2004, 01:03:52 PM »
its talking about last nights episode

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2004, 07:53:34 PM »
My point was..MogoMogo will be Pagonged~
Ala~
Survivor Africa..Pagong spent little time working,Tagi hit the beach and immediately began working .The Tagi alliance did what needed to be done to win. If the Pagong members hadn't been so hopelessly naive, they too would have formed an alliance to try to control the voting process!

Joel Voted Off..
The vote marked a shift in island politics. While several of the first castaways voted off were considered liabilities to their tribes, Joel's strength didn't prevent him from becoming the next castaway voted off
Spurred by the recent voting outcomes, all the former Pagong members were frightened by the realization that their island time was short unless they banded together.

Joel=Colby
Pagong=MogoMogo

CindiLou

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2004, 06:05:28 PM »
It is okay, Puddin. No one is going to be Pagonged. That happened in Season One and has not really happened since, not a whole tribe. For one thing, MB started mixing the tribes up in Survivor Africa when it looked so one sided. It looks to me like we will have a shake up next week like we had in Survivor Amazon. They will simply switch a few members and everyone's alliances will be broken up and new ones will emerge.

Lex did the smart thing and he will continue to do well as will Kathy. This is a mental game as well as a physical game. Lex and Kathy both know that and they both are good at it.

Rob M is playing well but his arrogance grates on me. He just happened to get on the right team. Rob would never had a chance in MogoMogo to be an alpha male. I just thought of something. Perhaps Rob M gets traded to MogoMogo and without Amber.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2004, 06:15:27 PM »
 :)Tks CindiLou..I heard another rumor about what just might happen next Ep. When I read into it more I'll post it in spoilers...later

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2004, 10:42:02 AM »
The delayed merge was Survivor Thailand.  It's victim.....Shi Ann.  I don't think she will make the same mistake twice, but that's just me.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 08:48:11 PM »
Thanks for the help Snickers. :-*
I stand by what I posted above Pagong=MogoMogo Even the producers can't save Mogo Mogo.
Teamswap ?  Producers  lame attempt to save Mogo Mogo backfires! ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 09:00:56 PM by Puddin »

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2004, 09:15:21 AM »
But  I thought last night they kind of hinted that the tribes THOUGHT there was going to be a merge, but Jeff surprised them or something?
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 11:45:14 AM »
It seems that in the next episode they will be swapped.  Looks like Rob and Amber will be split up.  But, more than likely they will re-hook up when the tribes merge!  Do you think they will bring back previous players to compete?
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2004, 01:58:16 PM »
I'm not sure Mama.... I remember someone bringing up something about Osten? Is that anything you may have heard? I forget who said that......  someone on this board? Maybe I dreamed it.... oh well... if it happens, I'll know I'm psychic.... lol... :)
Wendy Jean

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2004, 05:10:33 PM »
 :o If they bring Osten back ..I'll never watch Survivor again!! I'm still trying to figure out the merge thingy? ??? Will they merge at 8? And as far as past Survivors coming into the game ..their were rumors awhile back of let's say ..Jon comes back  to compete w/Rupert in a RC  ..and so on...??

Hi Mama!! :-*

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2004, 09:08:43 AM »
wow- that would be a huge mistake.... it would be a huge mistake to bring any of them back.....
Wendy Jean

surviordude_JT

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2004, 11:57:22 AM »
Yes it would they already had their time

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2004, 12:12:25 PM »
Well, so did everyone else on the tribes... They all had their time... I am just saying that those people that are on the tribes now, were placed there for reasons.... and the ones who did not make it, oh well, obviously they did not stand out enough...... especially Osten....
Wendy Jean

surviordude_JT

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2004, 05:35:39 PM »
Yeah I know what you are talking about there Wendy but what I mean by what I said is that they had their chance & they gave up Ex. OSTEN, Jenna & Sue

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2004, 12:43:01 AM »
Nice subject line.  The big difference I see between Chapera and Mogo Mogo is Chapera do all seem to get along and have fun together whereas Mogo Mogo has a whole bunch of personalities that don't really like each other or fit together?