Author Topic: S16 EP5~ "He’s a Ball of Goo!"  (Read 18136 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S16 EP5~ "He’s a Ball of Goo!"
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 10:33:14 PM »
wow this episode is going to be "fan"--tastic (no pun intended) I think from the remarks Chet has got and since I have always seen him to be going in Episode 5 I think he is gone!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 10:38:10 PM »
I think so too. Does anyone know which episode Kathy is supposed to go nutty and be taken away?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 10:45:12 PM »
You know I was just pondering know from what I feel Chet is in Malakal and really will probably go out tonight then Tracy and Kathy are in Airai if they go to tribal council Jason and Alexis betray Kathy and Tracy and vote with the favs (dumbasses) and vote Tracy out Kathy will go nutty cause she is by herself and even more mentally challenged!! and also there was a spoiler on sucks that said Jason betrays her and she goes nutt at him, however I dont think she will cut her fingers off lol!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 11:41:49 PM »
redo

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 11:45:45 PM »
please excuse me Tracy and Chet are together on Malakal!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »
http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_bootsheet.html

bootsheet

Ami
Vulnerability : Slightly Vulnerable in Episode 5
Chet
Vulnerability :  Vulnerable in Episode 5
Joel
Vulnerability : Most Vulnerable in Episode 5

Penner
Vulnerability : Vulnerable in Episode 5
Kathy
Vulnerability :  Vulnerable in Episode 5

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2008, 07:24:41 AM »
Hmmm...Jeff says the injury BEGINS the story for the next few weeks of the physical toll that  Survivor takes on the players...

So maybe the medevacs come later on? They were suturing Penner's knee--you would think they would wait a bit to see what happens.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 08:56:08 AM »
I think Johnathon stays this week, but next week or the week after he goes.  That has to get infected with all the grim and salt water.

I think Joel does his intimedation act and starts yelling and screaming about a loss and Cirie will be like BS I just got rid of Johnathon now I get another and will agree to vote him out.  I think he will be his own worse enemy.

They Favs as shattered as they were will stick together so that leaves the fans.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2008, 10:11:38 AM »
Yup I agree, Jonathan stays for this week but together with Kathy is forced out of the game next week. Chet is probably the following week, he probably requested to be voted out and not got removed due to the coral injury.

For March 13 from TVGuide

"Dimples (Jeff Probst) won't be smiling--nor will the remaining teams--after a fluke mishap threatens to take one of the players out of the game forever."

"The remaining players find themselves all tied up in knots in this week's challenge: an event called 'Build It UP, Break It Down.' But the big news involves a serious injury by one of the Survivors."

"...a second Survivor may be going home tonight, too, but not via the vote: Someone suffers a serious injury."

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2008, 08:03:19 AM »
There are actually 3 people in this picture.  If you look above Ozzy and next to Cirie's arm you can see the brown bathign suit bottom and the purple buff around the top.  I would say Amanda. I can nto tell if behind Cirie's but if that is a person of just the boards.  So could be the whole tribe is in her and have to put pieces together to get out. Of just 3 to get pieces and other members need to put them together.  I would think some kind of ladder or bridge.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »
I believe that photo above is for a challenge NEXT week--ie EP 6...

But new tribes from SP:

and kudos go to Kiwi who did some nice photo analysis to give us these tribes last week--he was on the mark except for an initial Tracey/Natalie flip.  :gj:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2008, 08:59:49 PM »
Thanks peach and puddin do you think Joel could go before Chet??

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2008, 10:11:04 PM »
Chet is so weak already plus he gets hurt. I just don't see them keeping him over Joel. Dumber moves have been made however.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2008, 10:17:56 PM »
I got a vibe from Mikey B's interviews that Joel goes--check them out and see what you think?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 10:32:23 PM »
I don't know if he knows anything or he's just bitter as hell. We need spoilers!!! :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2008, 11:20:54 PM »
I'm on the Joel wagon, he will butt heads with Ozzy.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 01:26:34 AM »
update

Joel Anderson - Malakal Tribe
Swapped to Favs Tribe

For Boot :
- assuming leadership role may make him a target
- bossy, cocky
- burned by the tribal swap and victim of a thrown challenge

Against Boot :
- needed for strength in pre-merge
Vulnerability : Most Vulnerable in Episode 5

Longevity : Out Episode 5

http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_bootsheet.html

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 08:52:58 AM »
thank puddin

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 12:03:29 PM »
Tribe Swap!! Herc’s Seen Tonight’s Brutal SURVIVOR!!

I am – Hercules!!

Yao-Man Chan got voted out during the third episode two weeks ago, which bums me out, man. I hope CBS lets viewers vote him a million in the season finale, as they did with “All-Stars” two-time loser Rupert Boneham.

But we still have Ozzy Lusth to root for. And Eliza Orlins, Parvati Shallow and Amanda Kimmel to look at (the network, happily, has elected to not blur out Kimmel’s astonishing buttcheeks this season).

About seven minutes in, Jeff Probst announces the two 8-member tribes will swap four members each via a schoolyard pick. Bodybuilder/gravedigger James is first choice. The fan picking Parvati calls her “Poverty,” to the amusement of all.

The good news for Cirie? The two power couples – James/Parvati and Ozzy/Amanda – are split between the two tribes.

CBS sent along this particular episode, I gather, to publicize the particularly punishing reward competition, an obstacle-riddled game of tag in which teammates are tethered to each other. The winners’ reward is a barbeque feast, and the contestants are plenty hungry. Some players wind up getting dragged around like inattentive dachshunds by beefier partners and it’s difficult not to laugh at the helplessness of those on the wrong end of the leash.

Once the tribes return to their respective camps, however, it’s obvious that some of the players have sustained some fairly grotesque injuries, and production medics have to be brought in to offer up some Micronesian medical treatment.

We get to see lots of gory field surgery. What we’re denied is footage of one of female cast members catching a 4-foot shark with her bare hands. It happens, but offscreen. We only get to see the mammoth fish prepared for dinner.

Curiously, the letter accompanying the screener we received says the episode was sent along with ending intact. (In the old days, the screeners would end right after Probst announces, “It’s time to read the votes.”) But this screener actually ends earlier than ever, before the losing tribe can start its long trek to tribal council! Crazy! The Eye Net’s publicity department has taken to teasing critics?

What I do know is the tribes, now evenly deadlocked with four faves and four fans on each, have to engineer fresh alliances forged with new criteria – with the losing tribe divided along weak versus strong.

8 p.m. Thursday. CBS.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35865

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »
Wow thats important info for game picks!

Shark not caught on screen, more than 1 survivor needs medical attention and no tribal as well or just teasing us?

Thanks so much puddin!  :tup:  :kuss:

Our saviour!  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:18:09 PM by jonnal »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2008, 03:43:39 PM »
I think the fact that it isn't caught on screen may not matter. The pick is--who catches a shark, and I think it will be clear from conversation who catches it.

Thoughts??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2008, 04:06:02 PM »
Im not sure about this hmm... I think now its best dont choose it at all.

My personal opinion is choose NewAiral members(Alexis,Eliza,Parvati,Kathy,Natalie,Jason,James, Jonathan) to win a challenge, they will most likely win both and 18 points each. If all 4 members are chosen, there would be 72 points in total. No one will sit out the challenge. Not bad for good solid points.

Potentially more rewarding but risker is the surviors who dont get confessional.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 04:28:31 PM by jonnal »

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2008, 05:55:34 PM »
Good point about the picks jonnal. I changed mine to who wins a challange for 3 of them.

I think they would have to give the points for Amanda catching the shark even if its not shown because they will all make a big deal out of it but who knows for sure so I won't risk it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2008, 07:09:58 PM »
Ozzy shared the HII news with James/Amanda/Parvati

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »
lol at Ozzy thinking Joels name was TROY  :lol: