Author Topic: sequester  (Read 12878 times)

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
sequester
« on: February 20, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »
i found it odd that julie did not tell par-kur or jen that they would be on the eary show tomorrow. that adds to the theory that some might be coming back.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: sequester
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 07:54:03 PM »
Yeah, i would say they are heading toward sequester of some kind! I don't want to see either of those two back!! Better enjoy it while they are gone!

Rob

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »
Yep, I think they will go to sequester as well. They kept Sharon/Jacob in sequester for three days, not knowing what would happen with Neil (I hope that made sense) so there is a small hope.

Isn't the Early show in NY? And they didn't take S/J there. But then again none of the Amazing Race people were on it either *shrug*.

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 08:33:35 PM »
i wouldn't mind having jen coming back if she agreed not to talk the entire time she was in the house. i do not want par-kur back----too cocky for me.   matt was getting that way for me but with james and chelsia winning hoh i think he will be much nicer.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 08:36:23 PM »
I can't wait until people come back -- Josh's side of the house is so stupid for thinking it's going to be smooth sailing until the end.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 09:05:07 PM »
They stopped having BB HG's on the Early Show after Ambers Jewish comments I think? The Early Show no longer does Survivor or Amazing Race eliminated teams or castaway as well.

And fwiw Jacob & Sharon were sequestered because the shows wern't aired yet and had they been released we would have known they were gone from the house before the show even started if they were seen walking around.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »
if Jen and Parker aren't on House Calls tomorrow than something is up

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »
I don't care to see either of them back.I kinda get the feeling that BB is playing it by ear and making it up as they go along,keeping them in sequester keeps all options open.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 10:50:51 PM »
If its couples til the end, wouldn't the show end at the end of March? That just seems weird and a waste of time doing the house and stuff. :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 11:55:24 AM »
They stopped having BB HG's on the Early Show after Ambers Jewish comments I think? The Early Show no longer does Survivor or Amazing Race eliminated teams or castaway as well.

And fwiw Jacob & Sharon were sequestered because the shows wern't aired yet and had they been released we would have known they were gone from the house before the show even started if they were seen walking around.

Good point Puddin!!!

Oh Joy!!! Is there hope for a short season??  I should look up the ratings to see if they improved. :snicker:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »
House Calls is definately happening. Evel Dick is hosting it again.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »
House Calls is definately happening. Evel Dick is hosting it again.

Let us know if Jen/Parker are there, okay? :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »
I don't care to see either of them back.I kinda get the feeling that BB is playing it by ear and making it up as they go along,keeping them in sequester keeps all options open.

I agree with that.  Big Brother is just playing it safe because they don't know how long or short this Big Brother will be.  Looks like that was the smart thing to do.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 03:23:44 PM »
From what I read Jen/Parker were not on Housecalls.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »
I read somewhere that Sharon knows more then she is putting on (and I know us live feeders have kinda caught onto that). Maybe there is a chance they told her and Jacob they could be voted back in or something. Who knows. Puddin figured out why they were sequesterd for the 3 days but I dunno if that is a lone reason.

And maybe with the evictions on Wendsday and they are normally Thursday, is there a chance that the evicted houseguests won't be on house calls til tomorrow (Friday)?

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 08:13:25 PM »
I read somewhere, I think it was on ew.com's recap of an episode that the HGs are not being offered up to the media for four weeks.  Perhaps that has something to do with some of them going back into the house like what they did in season 6.  I think that it also has something to do with the length of the season, because now that the writers strike is over it depends on how long it will take to get the scripted shows back onto the air and if there are any shows from before that won't be back on the air and then they will have openings in their schedule.  Okay I think I might have just rambled on and lost my thought.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »
See I think that they will come back in. They have to make it insteresting somehow. This getting two out at a time is so freaking unbelievable and wayyyyyyyyyy too easy it seems :lol:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »
See I think that they will come back in. They have to make it insteresting somehow. This getting two out at a time is so freaking unbelievable and wayyyyyyyyyy too easy it seems :lol:

exactly -- that is why I laugh everytime I see Josh's side of the house thinking they have everything in the bag.

As Sharon would say -- they need to "keep their **** shut" because they are getting way to cocky.

AMANDA/ALEX FOR POV  :jam:

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 12:32:14 AM »
puddin',  i don't think amber could have gone on the early show because she had to go straight to the sequester house. is that right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 12:54:24 AM »
puddin',  i don't think amber could have gone on the early show because she had to go straight to the sequester house. is that right?

Dustin went to sequester and was on TES

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3177813n

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 01:10:57 AM »
thanks, puddin'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 01:38:33 AM »
No problem TOPDOG  :kuss:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 10:10:49 AM »

exactly -- that is why I laugh everytime I see Josh's side of the house thinking they have everything in the bag.

As Sharon would say -- they need to "keep their **** shut" because they are getting way to cocky.

AMANDA/ALEX FOR POV  :jam:

Ditto Michael!!  :yess:  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 10:42:34 PM »

Good point Puddin!!!

Oh Joy!!! Is there hope for a short season??  I should look up the ratings to see if they improved. :snicker:

No short season TL. Remember Julie made a comment about Jen and Ryan not seeing each other for almost three months. I just find the choice of players to be a little odd. 

:james:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 11:06:57 PM by Playing Games »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 10:47:11 PM »
At this point I really don't think CBS gives a **** about the ratings. It's not like taking big brother off the air is going to give them a better show to put in it's place, so if anything they would lose even MORE viewers.

Also, I think these HGs are going to be in for a shock if the house is split up and people are brought back. Right now they feel like they are so close to the end, but in reality they are so far away. Joe was still in the house last year at this time!