Author Topic: Not loving BB9  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
Not loving BB9
« on: February 20, 2008, 02:10:50 PM »

Am I the only one not loving the new season of BB! I have been a fan for the last six seasons. When  the season is on... I live & breathe BB! If I am not watching it... I'm here reading about!! Not this time around. I've hardly been on the message boards, almost never... & when it is on... I could really care less. I was flipping between BB & Biggest Loser yesterday... I would have never done that previous seasons!!

Just wondering if anyone shares my sentiments :)

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
Re: Not loving BB9
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »
Its alright... its just that dumb partners twist!
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
 :waves: I'm not loving anyone but have not given up hope yet. I hated the BB8 cast and still do but it turned out to be a good season, entertaining to say the least. BB7 will always be my favorite, had favorites from the get go, the whole Janelle/Howie/Kaysar thing :sucks
I'll hang in there and hope that it gets better and hope they just get it over quick if not.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 03:08:08 PM »

Hey Pudding...  :waves: I too disliked  BB8 at the beginning but I am almost positive I was into it by now!! This seasons twists came out too soon, too much fighting from the start... I don't mind the fighting later on when game play &  strategies are maybe what have people fumed! This cast is horrible!! Thought Allison Grodner would have realized that from their mistake of BB8...  because that cast wasn't much better. The only thing/person that saved the show last season was Evil Dick, other than that it would have been bust!!  There is not one cast member I can honestly say I like right now... they all suck!! lol. Hopefully one of the bug eyed cast is going out tonight. I know it won't be Adam (He's not on the block) but please, please let it be Jen! (Anybody else notice she has bug eyes almost as bad as Adams???)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »
 :lol3: FNF, Alex & Matt and some weird eye thing going as well but Alex has other assets that I like so I don't hold that against him :flirt:
Also I blame the DR for the early fighting, I think they get them fired up and want confrontations because the ratings are sagging but then again they didn't show the Josh/Amanda blow up on the show last night so I don't know ???

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »
Well from the way Chelsia said it the other night "we gave them good ratings" after the blow up. I do believe the DR eggs that on, because the ratings have sucked.

I think part of this is people don't like the partners twist (I don't either). James and Chelsia are the cutest couple in that house. I think if they do bring people back, it will be insteresting to see how that works.

Personally I stopped watching BB8, just because of the editing. And I got my kicks from the live feeds where it is true. I had already paid, why not.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 03:48:01 PM »
I like James & Chelsia too Mama, not love them or anything, lol. But they are cute, he has a huge crush on her and asks her all the time if she thinks they will have a romance. On the other side she tells the other HG's that she dates the football player type but she did put a pink streak in her hair so that it match's Jame's hair so I think she likes him just not in a romantic way.
They are probably the only pair in the house that I have not seen argue yet, they are laid back but I think their competitive side is waiting to come out which is a good thing

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »
i have a hard time telling matt from Alex,   if there partners are not around i couldnt tell you who was who.   also matt and natalie are being showed as agreeing, not sure if that is true or not but they seem to work well together.  I did get a kick out of Alex telling Amanda last night that she should walk around the house like a tramp.  more and more as their personalities come out i am feeling that BB matched them up with their total opposite.

I laughed when sheila and Allison came up with the plan to tell people they were the lesbian twist.  whats even funnies is the HG are beliving it,   i find myself questioning if its true or not also LOL.   and how come there wasnt a lesbian couple on there?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »
The editing of the show last night is not how it really is in the BB house. Alex is not a rapist as they made him out to be, Amanda said he touched her private parts when she was trying to sleep but yet never did anything about it like push him away, she said she just layed there but the truth be told she was mad at Alex because she thinks he is jealous of her feelings for Parker so she told Alex that she made up that story to get even with him because he started rumors that her and Parker must know each other and are part of twist.

Natalie & Matt were made to look like they get along and she likes him, really likes him  ;) if you've been following the feeds but the problem is that hes a flirt and spends more time with the guys & gals then he does with her and that upsets her and they talked about it today and he is going to work on that, spending more time with her.

Now on the lesbian plan, it might blow up in their faces because Josh has told a handful of other HG's and now they are targets, especially Ali now that they all know that she makes 100,000$ a year and some feel that she does not deserve to be in the house. Shelia & Ali were saying that if one of them wins HOH this week they might tell the truth that they only made up the strory to keep Ali safe. Still I think it will backfire on them and that makes me happy  :sucks

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 05:43:31 PM »
puddin - none of the HGs will believe that they made it up - especially now that Sheila has proven what a great actor she is  :lol3:

If anything, coming out and saying it was a lie will put a big target on their back, I can't wait until this stupid ass plan backfires.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 05:51:11 PM »
puddin - none of the HGs will believe that they made it up - especially now that Sheila has proven what a great actor she is  :lol3:

If anything, coming out and saying it was a lie will put a big target on their back, I can't wait until this stupid ass plan backfires.

These two fake lesbians make me mute my feeds, honest all they do is flap their mouths about nothing and use the lower bathroom as their office, I think they even eat there :D anyway your probably right Michael, why believe them now? No one bought Shelia's fake crying act yesterday when she came out of the DR and pretended that her and Adam voted Ali/Ryan out to keep their word to Jen/Parker because all the other HG's knew that they hadn't even voted yet, dumbass's !!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 06:22:42 PM »
Yeah, even Matt made Allison mad about it, because he was like "im not buying it". What is with her and her Boston allegiance. Its a game. Its funny, she was ok with Jen voting out her BOYFRIEND but she wants Matt on her side because they are both from Boston. Say what ???

Im waiting for the lesbian plan to backfire, I just can't wait. Josh is going to be upset more than most I think because he was the most excited about it. And I think Chelsia will be pissed to because she was so gullible about it.

What is also funny, is if they say it was to save Allison, then what was the point in that? If they knew each other it wouldn't save her. DUH!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »
My whole theory is that nobody will believe that they don't really know each other -- they will think that the lezbians are just trying to save their asses now that they see what a target it put on their back  :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »
And Sheila thinks that Allison really does know Matt so if she doesn't back off of the flirting there could be trouble with her 'best friend'.

Imagine a blowup between Sheila/Allison. :lol3: The lesbian couple breaks!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »
Yeah, I haven't been enjoying this season either.  I do like the cast, but the partner twist is really turning me off.  I miss it when it was a singles game.  Hopefully, they'll break up the pairs before the jury accumulates. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »
I don't understand the fake lesbian story either or how or why it was set up to save Ali?
I agree you guys, Josh will be more upset than re leaved when they try to tell him the truth, it makes no sense in the first place especially since it was Josh they used to spew their lie to.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 06:41:13 PM »
I thought they did it because they were pissed about Jen/Ryan being a real life couple and they thought it would be funny to start that rumor they were lesbians.

Maybe they really are, they are always around each other. I mean they went too far on it saying htey had an adopted son (which they showed - imagine how Sheilas son feels right now), and about their finances and stuff to and how they don't share them :res:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 06:49:57 PM »
And Sheila thinks that Allison really does know Matt so if she doesn't back off of the flirting there could be trouble with her 'best friend'.

Imagine a blowup between Sheila/Allison. :lol3: The lesbian couple breaks!

I personally can't wait for their plan to blow up and I think it will.  And no one will believe them as Michael says. What is particularly funny to me is how upset they all got over Jen and Ryan being a couple and not telling everyone, then Sheila and Alli come up with this and no one cares. Didn't Josh say that Sheila was useful for babysitting Alli last night.  :lol3:

Other than waiting for this to blow up, I can't wait to see people come back if it doesn't end soon, all the conniving and BS that has gone on will all come back to haunt the various HG's. I do believe they will do away with the dumb couple ploy and be able to play for themselves.

:sucks
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.