Author Topic: A discussion on the twist *Spoilers Ahead*  (Read 7179 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
A discussion on the twist *Spoilers Ahead*
« on: February 17, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »
Ok....so I had this brainstorm tonight, and just had to throw it out there to see what other thought.

We know that Jacob & Sharon were sequestered after they were evicted.
We also know that they can't keep evicting couples and have a "full" season that would end on May 6th.
And the twist this season is "Till Death Do Us Part"

SO.....my brainstorm was, the couples play as a pair until they are evicted (death) then come back in the house as a single????

Is that a dumb idea, or does anyone else have any ideas on how they might make this a "full" season, or maybe they will just cancel the whole damn thing early! LOL

Rob

Offline Cassie

• RFF Newbie
Re: A discussion on the twist *Spoilers Ahead*
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 05:36:18 AM »
So its not going to be a short season! when is bb10

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 09:05:44 AM »

SO.....my brainstorm was, the couples play as a pair until they are evicted (death) then come back in the house as a single????

Is that a dumb idea, or does anyone else have any ideas on how they might make this a "full" season, or maybe they will just cancel the whole damn thing early! LOL

Rob

I think you are right, I can't remember a season when the first HG's booted went to sequester. UNLESS! BB already had an inkling that there was a problem with Neil and needed a replacement.

I SO wish they would cancel it like today! "Death" refers to our mind numbed brains trying to make sense of this mess!  :umn:   

:lol3:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 09:08:41 AM »

I am thinking afraid they are gonna run this straight through to June Cassie!  :groan:

Welcome to RFF! :welcome:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »
No. They won't run it to June! LOL

From what I hear, season finale is May 6th, then I assume there will be another season starting up on July 6th or so....

Anyway, I still like my idea....till death do you part!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 11:45:13 AM »
No. They won't run it to June! LOL

From what I hear, season finale is May 6th, then I assume there will be another season starting up on July 6th or so....

Anyway, I still like my idea....till death do you part!

Maybe we can have audience participation on the parting part??  :pirate8

May seems so far away.  Are we sure they won't do each in before then??  :lol:

ETA, I just had a thought, won't it be hilarious to see their faces after they work so hard to get rid of people to see them come back?  I do think you are right, they will have to bring them back to last till May.  :lol3:

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »
If it does run until May 6 I would have to say some will re-enter the house. It was my thought from the beginning.  B:)

So what is it? 3 episodes aired, I've read some of the spoilers and live feed updates, and I still don't have the players straight! Someone from admin needs to hit me over the head.  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 02:20:23 PM »
For some reason I call Chelsia --Shelia and vice versa because they are always yakking with each other and then Amanda-- Jen, I think its because Amanda reminds me of BB8 Jen the way she gets treated in the house, she is not liked by her fellow HG's.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
For some reason I call Chelsia --Shelia and vice versa because they are always yakking with each other and then Amanda-- Jen, I think its because Amanda reminds me of BB8 Jen the way she gets treated in the house, she is not liked by her fellow HG's.

I have a hard time with the girls particularly Chelsia, Sharon and Allison.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
I have heard Parker comment on the feeds at least twice that if they go this week he hopes that he gets to come back. The inference both times seemed to me to be that he hoped that he would be the one to come back. I've wondered if he knows more than we do.

Perhaps since we know the early team was sequestered and not sent home--the plan has been to bring back one member of each ousted team? Does that give us enough players to last till May?  ???

And we still don't know anything about Neil, right? I've been wondering if there was either a family emergency or BB found out something in his background that would have necessitated a prompt removal. I was surprised that they didn't say anything about this on the Sunday show.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »
They probally need it to end in may so that they can get ready for the july showing.

Offline Cassie

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »

I am thinking afraid they are gonna run this straight through to June Cassie!  :groan:

Welcome to RFF! :welcome:

Thanks sweetie its going to be interesting to See

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »
They sequestored the HG the year they all had a partner... with Kaysar, janie, Howie and all.  Remember because we got to vote one back in the house.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »
Sharon and Jacob were just in a hotel for 3 days, don't they normally do that because of interrviews and what not anyways ???

I have a feeling that another twist is coming. I just have that gut feeling. And my take on it, is that they let America vote in people.

I don't think it would be fair of BB to make the couples share the 500,000. Who knows.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »
Sharon and Jacob were just in a hotel for 3 days, don't they normally do that because of interrviews and what not anyways ???

I have a feeling that another twist is coming. I just have that gut feeling. And my take on it, is that they let America vote in people.

I don't think it would be fair of BB to make the couples share the 500,000. Who knows.

$$$$ Text messages, lots of votes every week to bring back someone. I know you are right Mama!  :tup:

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 04:57:48 PM »
If they do stick with couples til the end, won't they make the jury members vote as couples as well?  One vote per couple.  That would explain why they're already sequestering them.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »
people will be coming back this season

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 05:11:09 PM »
Don't you think if they come back, they'll be playing for themselves? Think of all the conniving and back and forth they've all had with their partners, against their partners and with each other. They will know all the lies told. I'm hoping they hurry it all up!  :meow:  :snicker: :neener:

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »
When CBS's real shows start coming back later this season, CBS won't to be wasting 3 hours a week on Big Brother.   If they start bringing people back, that will only lengthen the number of episodes, something CBS isn't going to be doing.  No one is coming back.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »
I really do believe they will get most of the couples out and then say "hey your on your own". And then bring back in singles. This is their show, and they have a right to end it whenever they want to. If you think about it, just with the couples now it could go into April. Which may be the reason they started with 16 (8 couples).

Most of the shows CBS renewed won't be back until fall (yes im mad cause im a CSI Miami fan).

Big Brother wants drama, as TL said when the couples split things will go crazy. ANd I know the theme is 'til death do you part' well CBS can say "hey death did you part" :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 06:25:09 PM »

Rob

I think you are right, I can't remember a season when the first HG's booted went to sequester. UNLESS! BB already had an inkling that there was a problem with Neil and needed a replacement.

I SO wish they would cancel it like today! "Death" refers to our mind numbed brains trying to make sense of this mess!  :umn:   

:lol3:

They sequestered the HGs who were evicted in season 6 and then after 4 weeks America got to vote who they wanted to come back into the house, and they chose Kaysar.  There would have been 4 people to choose for the vote, but the first person left.  That was the season when everyone escretly knew someone else who was in the house and already had a partner there.

Offline RealityDirt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »
Here is my take in video form:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mM0HgnOvvgg

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 05:57:43 PM »
Ok....so I had this brainstorm tonight, and just had to throw it out there to see what other thought.
We know that Jacob & Sharon were sequestered after they were evicted.
We also know that they can't keep evicting couples and have a "full" season that would end on May 6th.
And the twist this season is "Till Death Do Us Part"

Rob
Hi Rob!!! I'mmm baaaaack...lol!!! Anyway, I agree with you. It wouldn't make anyother sense to sequester those two. And I think someone mentioned that maybe they had Sharon and what was his name Jacob sequestered because they might have known that Neil might have a problem? If that were true I don't think he would've been casted. I mean I'm sure they have hundreds of people auditioning for the show so why go with someone you know might have to drop out? I think Rob's theory is a good one because I can't shake the feeling that we haven't seen the last of Jen and Parker....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 06:14:57 PM »
Good to see you dreamwalker, Rob & I have brought up your name numerous times and have missed you, welcome back   :sucks  :waves: