Author Topic: colby  (Read 2854 times)

Offline STEVE

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
colby
« on: March 11, 2004, 11:07:49 PM »
Glad to see the cocky Colby go.  Ethan, you`re next.  Rupert and Ole Tom can kick some young butt.

Offline hfaville

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
Re:colby
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 11:12:53 PM »
Yes Colby can be cocky, but I would rather deal 3 more days with him than Jerri.  I can't stand watching her.  

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 11:25:20 PM »
Jerri is something else, that is for sure. However, like Colby said tonite, Jerri will not win this game! If Colby made it too much further, he could have won it. Jerri will p!ss enough people off, that she will not make it much furter!

Welcome to the board Steve and gald to see you posting again hfaville!
Thanks for coming

Rob

Offline STEVE

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 12:38:37 AM »
Even though Jerri is annoying, she`s toned it down quite a bit this time.  She`s smart enough to know that pissing off people won`t get her anywhere.  That`s why she`s sucking up to Lex.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 08:50:15 AM »
I think Jeri would cling to Shi Ann if Shi Ann approached her, only because Jeri is fighting for her life in the game these days. She is awful! And what is going on with those LIES she told at Tribal Council about how she pulls her weight, and brings alot of positive energy to the team. C'MON! Please..... ::)
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2004, 11:18:30 AM »
Mitchell, the tall guy from S2, is on the radio every friday morning around here, since he was from South Dakota, and he said that Jerri is very, very upstet after last nights show about how she was shown. She didn't want to be shown as a bitch anymore! So she is not happy about that!

Rob

Offline kcat444

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2004, 11:41:59 AM »
No matter what editing they do--her tribemates that live with her 24/7 are saying that they can't stand her.  While she can change for the camera, she can't hide from her tribemates who she really is every moment.

I think Shii-Ann and Jerri were about the only ones who really didn't like Colby.  I think his alpha maleness was what they couldn't handle.  

All other females, forgive me for saying this:  I like a guy who is strong, protective, old fashioned and not afraid of being a manly man!  

surviordude_JT

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2004, 11:52:18 AM »
i was actually glad 2 see colby go............ Lex is doing awsome at this, This time around....... Hate to tell you folk but I think Jerri is on the cutting block next If they lose again....

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2004, 03:22:31 PM »
I was glad to see colby go also, I think he was too cocky this time. I liked him at the beginning but I liked him less and less with each episode, until finally episode 7 made him my least favorite. I hope that lex, kathy, shii ann, and jerri can stick together. they are all in my top 5 favorites!