Author Topic: Spoiler*** makes it to the final 3  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Stinkystar

• RFF Newbie
Spoiler*** makes it to the final 3
« on: February 14, 2008, 04:43:22 PM »
I just heard from a reliable source that Parvati makes it to the final 3, when asked why she should be chosen to win she uses the charity she (allegedly)works with as the main reason. From what I know, she was supposed to give a speech for the charity last week and never showed up. She was advertised to participate in an exhibition match this week for the charity and called a few days before and said she was in Atlanta for Survivor. She isn't even really involved in the charity at all.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 04:49:09 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Spoiler***xxx makes is to the final 3
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 04:48:40 PM »
I'm not surprised at all Stinkystar.

In the future, no spoilers in the title please

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Spoiler*** makes it to the final 3
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 10:33:40 PM »
Thanks for the info anyway!  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »
To add, CobySucks posted this in the Parvati hate thread some time ago at sucks~

CobySucks wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just pisses me off this girl is a LOCK for final 3....who wouldn't bring her to the end? nobody would vote for amber again. so she signed up and already got a check for 100grand for no game play at all.

gag

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »
No surprise if Parvati made the Final 3.  Although I'm not a Parvati hater, I can see the advantages for anyone (such as Cirie) to bring her along.  She probably isn't all that popular, and doesn't really have much game play (other than flirting).  So a real strategist would feel free to bring along a non-strategist along -- heck, bring along two!  It's perfect!

Personally, I think James would be the only lock to vote for Parvati if he wound up on the jury.  Others might be more likely to vote for someone such as Cirie (if she got there) or Amanda (if she proves she has more skills other than hooking up with the right guy).

Belle Book