The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

Post TARA2 Dicussion Thread(Free to comment...The season's over)

(1/5) > >>

Alan:
Due to one of our member's request, TARAsia Fan, please do not post until around Saturday.

Quote:

I beg of you guys in Asia to really not post until Saturday morning US Time (Sat. around noon in Asia) because I really don't want to be spoiled for the finale. Even though I have the last episode, I haven't seen it yet because I know what happens due to the posts here. Not mad about it or blaming you guys, it's just my disillusionment with this season. But I do make this one request so I can watch it. Thanks.

Unquote.

Thanks for your cooperation!  :tup: :lol: :lol:

apskip:
jonnal, I will say what I have stated most clearly on other threads. Noon Saturday East Coast U.S. is approximately  midnight going into Sunday for the mainland of Asia. It obviously can't also be noon Saturday.

Zack.:
*looks at wiki*

Boy, were we (most of us) wrong about Thailand  :groan: :lol3:

TARAsia Fan:

--- Quote from: apskip on February 14, 2008, 08:02:19 AM ---jonnal, I will say what I have stated most clearly on other threads. Noon Saturday East Coast U.S. is approximately  midnight going into Sunday for the mainland of Asia. It obviously can't also be noon Saturday.
--- End quote ---
Ap,

Again, I'm asking for the guys in Asia not to say anything until noon Saturday their time. It would be midnight Saturday here. At 11;59 p.m, Friday, the next minute is midnight Saturday.Taking 11-13 hours difference into account, that would be around noon Saturday in Asia. That's what I've been saying.

apskip:
Ken, then what you are saying and what the official RFF request from puddin DO NOT MATCH. Get with it! It is not before afternoon Saturday East Coast time U.S. that is the official RFF standard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version