Author Topic: A few thoughts and Questions  (Read 1916 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
A few thoughts and Questions
« on: February 13, 2008, 06:59:01 AM »
OK is what was running through my mind as I was watching last nights show.

Are the people that they matched up as perfect matches really that or did they just tell them that to trick them?  I understand putting Jacob and Sharon together for the issues it will bring out but would they have ranked a perfect match?  Now the Jen and Ryan spilt up, we all knew that was gonna happen, but again did they really rank as a perfect match for the other people that they were matched with?

Now most of my night was me shaking my head and thinking what a nasty witch witch.  Of all the people they must have had apply they couldn't find a better match for Adam then Shelia?  or they couldn't have gotten someone Shelia's own age?  Her comment about i was watching all the cute guys get matched up and i don't want to get stuck with Adam, annoyed me.  To me he isn't the most attractive man in the house but you don't even know him and he could be a great guy,  (his bio says he is close with his mother, and any guy who is not a momma boy but treats his mother well is who you want to be with because they will treat you well)  He is the oldest guy in the house and I'm sure he had no desire to be stuck with someone who is probally closer to his mothers age then she is to his.   Also her comments about he is not her type she like tall dark handsome guys who work out (he looked pretty muscular to me) made me scream at the TV well clearly "your type" isn't working for you or you would not be single, try something different.  I read her bio this morning and i can say after reading that I don't like her she is quite full of herself, probally only got on the show because of who she knows and a way to promote the book of her life,  like anyone would want to read that.

I know it sounds like I am an Adam,  not the case i just felt bad for him last night with the way his "perfect match" acted right in front of him.  I would have like her to have been matched up with evil dick,  that would have been something LOL.

well here is to an exciting new season and i think i like this new twists so far.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: A few thoughts and Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 09:27:39 AM »
I think you may be on to something, KC.  I was actually thinking that last night during the show.  Maybe, instead of matching them with their soulmates, they matched them with someone who they would never get along with in the outside world. 

As a psychological twist, the Houseguests would automatically think they will get along with this person, but little do they know, BB actually gave them their potential mortal enemy.  BB possibly lied to us and that could be the REAL twist of BB9.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 11:47:49 AM »
When I found out that there was a real-life couple in the house and an ex-couple in the house, I don't think it crossed my mind that the exes were going to be paired up and the real-life couple was going to be split up. But when the pairs were being announced and I realized that the exes were going to be a pair once again, that's when I realized that there was a twist in the twist... Especially when the real-life couple was split up. I think there's a test within the test: Can those who already know each other still co-exist? Can the real-life pair still be a pair after all is said and done (if they don't flirt with the other person in the equation -- their partner/soulmate)? Will the ex-couple "couple" relight the fire?

Just my two cents here... Pardon the absolute ramblefest I just droppeed around here...
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 06:18:55 PM »
I think you may be on to something, KC.  I was actually thinking that last night during the show.  Maybe, instead of matching them with their soulmates, they matched them with someone who they would never get along with in the outside world. 

As a psychological twist, the Houseguests would automatically think they will get along with this person, but little do they know, BB actually gave them their potential mortal enemy.  BB possibly lied to us and that could be the REAL twist of BB9.
I think the HG's would agree thats exactly what BB did, matched them with their complete opposite.