Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #1  (Read 202996 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary*
« Reply #775 on: February 26, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »
Sharon may be quiet, but one thing I'm impressed with is her ability to sneak around and listen in on conversations. Must be that Marine thing.  :lol: :lol:

Oh I think it is, and it has to be passed along genetically because my dad was in the Marine Reserves and I have his personality and he hates that I walk around barefooted because I always startle him.  I don't try and do it on purpose, it just happens.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #776 on: February 26, 2008, 10:19:20 PM »
Haha TARAsia. Sneaky sneaky.

I think its also everyone sees her as the 'quiet' one but if you look at her profile it says shes very dramatic and loud.

Whats funny is she also knows to keep her mouth shut and thats def. a Marine thing but don't cross her.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #777 on: February 26, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »
Haha im a loser, I want crap to go down. While I kinda know that Alex is leaving I am ok with it. But at the same time im shivering.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #778 on: February 26, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »
Does anyone notice that Allison contradicts herself? Or is that just cause I dislike her so much :lol:

She doesn't like Alex cause of Amanda but it was ok for Matt to say all this **** about her? Im confused!!! She does want Matt, she probably got all excited about knowing he wanted to do things with her :lol3:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #779 on: February 26, 2008, 11:20:18 PM »
She contradicts herself all of the time. The fight with Shel last week was a perfect example. She trashed Shel, then totally denied it in front of Shel's face when confronted.
Just here to visit.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #780 on: February 26, 2008, 11:20:36 PM »
Does anyone notice that Allison contradicts herself? Or is that just cause I dislike her so much :lol:

She doesn't like Alex cause of Amanda but it was ok for Matt to say all this **** about her? Im confused!!! She does want Matt, she probably got all excited about knowing he wanted to do things with her :lol3:

yes.  she wants other to separate the game from personal feelings, but she can't do that herself with her on vote.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #781 on: February 26, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »
Allison has just become target number one next week and she better realize soon and start cutting deals to realize that the majority of the house wants A/A to stay and if they don't you life will be hell part 2.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #782 on: February 26, 2008, 11:39:58 PM »
Allison is everything she says everyone else is. Hypocrite being number one. Shes always so willing to point out what this person or that person do wrong but doesn't even take a look in the darn mirror. UH!! She makes me sick! :lol:

We kinda know Alex is leaving. Allison wants the Boston allegiance to stand :res: James even pointed out that Matt was a sympathy vote, Allison says that is fine cause he did that cause he didn't use POV on them, and then she'd be gone. :lol: That is what SHE thinks.

Alex is too good of a person to be in taht game anyways and I think he got screwed with Amanda. Look at James and Chelsia, always on the same page.

Its even funnier to me, who wanted Matt out? Who is the one that approached J/C wanting Matt out? *ding ding ding* Allison! James should just bring that up.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #783 on: February 26, 2008, 11:43:36 PM »
Ryan just needs to grow some you know whats because he didn't believe his own girlfriend about Matt playing Allison as a joke, and now its been confirmed again.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #784 on: February 27, 2008, 12:58:47 AM »
Matt's up ****s creek if he wins HOH or Veto for all tha matters, he has cut a deal with everyone in the house not to put them up if he wins and to use Veto on them if need be .. honest this is going to come back to bite him in the ass lieing big headed toothed beaver.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: February 27, 2008, 01:18:08 AM »
Oh joy!!!

I think if the couples come back, America will pick one of each couple to go back into the house :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #786 on: February 27, 2008, 02:04:54 AM »
Thats what I'm thinking Mama  :yess:, and Parker has no fans.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #787 on: February 27, 2008, 02:06:50 AM »
I hate to say it but Jen was one of my favorites, especially after Allison continues to pull this BS :lol:

Hey Puddin, did you know that your suppose to welcome everyone to the HOH room, did you know that its not for the HOH to 'relax and enjoy'. I didn't. But Allison knows everything.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #788 on: February 27, 2008, 02:09:06 AM »
I hate to say it but Jen was one of my favorites, especially after Allison continues to pull this BS :lol:

Hey Puddin, did you know that your suppose to welcome everyone to the HOH room, did you know that its not for the HOH to 'relax and enjoy'. I didn't. But Allison knows everything.
Is that what she said  :lol3:? The only thing they have to do I heard was make sure everyone was invited up to see the HOH the night that they new HOH get it.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #789 on: February 27, 2008, 02:11:56 AM »
Yeah thats what she said. She said that is something that A/A didn't do and that she is holding that against them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #790 on: February 27, 2008, 02:18:30 AM »
How childish is Ali? She talks about everyone else being immature :hand: . Childish but smart, I'll give her that. She outplayed them all and had now gotton her own way.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #791 on: February 27, 2008, 02:24:25 AM »
Shes letting her hormones get to her. Not only does she like Ryan she is in LOVE with Matt :lol3:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #792 on: February 27, 2008, 07:54:21 AM »
Has anyone found any type of poll numbers on these guys yet, like CBS has last year-popularity numbers?  I am very curious how these jokers would fare?  Especially Alli, they are editing her to look good, in my opinion.  They are not showing even a hint of what we see on the feeds.

BTW-could be mistaken, but I also thought I heard Shelia say that she lived at the playboy mansion for 10 years and Hef was a family man and you never saw that kind of stuff going on there(refering to the strip and pool party.)

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #793 on: February 27, 2008, 08:03:05 AM »
I watched BBAD for about an hour last night, then fell asleep.

I finally realized who Alison reminds me of....a Klingon.  Her forehead has all those lines on it just like Worf from Star Trek!   :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #794 on: February 27, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »
The finale is TENTATIVELY set for April 29th and it is subject to change.

If that is the date, then there's time to bring people back in the house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #795 on: February 27, 2008, 08:34:56 AM »
Matt's up ****s creek if he wins HOH or Veto for all tha matters, he has cut a deal with everyone in the house not to put them up if he wins and to use Veto on them if need be .. honest this is going to come back to bite him in the ass lieing big headed toothed beaver.

For a minute puddin, I thought you were describing Allison.   :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #796 on: February 27, 2008, 08:37:19 AM »
NY Post

February 27, 2008 -- THE "Big Brother" contestant who stirred up a controversy when he called autistic children "retards," has been fired from his job.

But Adam Jasinski, who worked for the United Autism Foundation, doesn't know he's been canned.

He is sequestered in the "Big Brother" house in LA, cut off from contact with the outside world, in keeping with the show's rules.

The foundation announced his firing on its Web site yesterday.

At least one advertiser pulled out of the show following the public outcry over the crude remark and several autism groups even called for CBS to cancel the reality series because producers chose to air the remark in an edited version of the program.

Jasinski was heard on the program saying that he could call children with autism whatever he liked because he worked with them.

"Mr. Jasinski will no longer work for or represent the United Autism Foundation since he caused tremendous damage to UNIAF," the announcement read.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #797 on: February 27, 2008, 08:49:01 AM »
Good find Queeny! I wonder if some of the other HG's won't be in the same situation when they try to go back to their jobs.  :girly :boobs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #798 on: February 27, 2008, 08:59:12 AM »
Nat will probably get a raise at the coffee shop! :lol3:  There is a site I wonder to now and then, they have a pic of Nat with the Zuchinni in her mouth and named her "Hot Slut of the Day!"

I googled the poularity question, 2 sites are running their own poll, and in both James and Chel are tops, A/S bottem!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #799 on: February 27, 2008, 09:14:55 AM »
Nat will probably get a raise at the coffee shop! :lol3:  There is a site I wonder to now and then, they have a pic of Nat with the Zuchinni in her mouth and named her "Hot Slut of the Day!"

I googled the poularity question, 2 sites are running their own poll, and in both James and Chel are tops, A/S bottem!

Queeny, who is coming in 2nd on the polls?