Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #1  (Read 202988 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing live feed *commentary*
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2008, 02:03:05 AM »
All I am is going to say, is that I like Alex and thought I would like Amanda but she is already lying her little butt off :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2008, 10:19:58 AM »
Weekly stats of BB9:

Week 1: Jen/Parker wins Power HOH, evicts Jacob/Sharon
Week 1: Alex/Amanda, HOH, to be continued...

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »
Would nominations be today?  Alex/Amanda won PHOH over the weekend, so the Nomination ceremony should be any day now.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary*
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »
Hey ALL!

:waves:

I don't know about ya'll but that dude Parker...I just can't with that!

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2008, 12:23:51 PM »
that's too funny that they're bored allready
Go Red Sox!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2008, 02:02:32 PM »

HAPPY COUPLE ERIC STEIN AND JESSICA HUGHBANKS FROM “BIG BROTHER 8″ RETURN TO HOST THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION TONIGHT ON “BIG BROTHER: ‘TIL DEATH DO YOU PART” ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Love is still in the air for former BIG BROTHER 8 Houseguests and dating couple Eric Stein and Jessica Hughbanks as they return to where their romance began to host tonight’s Head of Household competition, on BIG BROTHER: ‘TIL DEATH DO YOU PART airing 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on the CBS Television Network.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 04:55:04 PM by puddin »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2008, 02:50:13 PM »
I don't think noms are today. Amanda and Parker (and Matt to I think) were saying that it wasn't on the board. Amanda thinks it will be Sunday but I think that it will be Friday or Saturday because they need to tape it for Sundays show, right?

And food comp is tomorrow.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2008, 02:53:26 PM »
I don't think noms are today. Amanda and Parker (and Matt to I think) were saying that it wasn't on the board. Amanda thinks it will be Sunday but I think that it will be Friday or Saturday because they need to tape it for Sundays show, right?

And food comp is tomorrow.

They are today. The screen flashed "NOMINATIONS TODAY" while the feed camera zoomed in on it for a couple of minutes. The Food comp is also probably in the backyard right now. but who knows.

I can't wait to figure out a schedule.

I'm finding it hard to update because so much is happening

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »
I know that now, but the way Amanda was talking it wasn't on the boards ;)

And now they are talking about clearing the table so they are.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
OMG Allison is so damn annoying  :lol3:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2008, 04:14:38 PM »
OMG Allison is so damn annoying  :lol3:

i hate her, she reminds me of Amber

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2008, 04:17:06 PM »
QUOTE from reality.tv: (comment moved)

Sheila telling Jen and Parker that they have her (and presumably Adam's) vote.

I can't wait until this twist ends and they play individual...if it ever happens.

I agree Im not to big of a fan of this whole team idea.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2008, 04:49:42 PM »
QUOTE from reality.tv: (comment moved)

Sheila telling Jen and Parker that they have her (and presumably Adam's) vote.

I can't wait until this twist ends and they play individual...if it ever happens.

I agree Im not to big of a fan of this whole team idea.

I agree also this team thing is getting annoying, but maybe used for a while until half the teams are gone considering the writer's strike is now over.

This is hard getting back into the swing of things, perhaps it just means we will all be ready for the summer edition.  At least becuase it is winter we are not missing any good weather outside when catching up on BB.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »
So to sum it up--

Alliances: that I can figure out ( don't hold me to it)
Jen-Parker-Matt- Natalie-Amanda-Alex
Ryan-Allison-Josh-Neil-Sheila-Adam-James-Chelsia

Josh is kissing up to Alex because he wants him to believe that him and Shelia are voting to keep Parker & Jen when really they are voting to send Jen & Parker out.
Josh & Shelia are going to pretend they are fighting until the vote.
James and Chelsia are also going to vote to keep Ryan & Allison.
Amanda thinks that there is going to be a tie breaker and her & Alex are sending Ryan & Allison home.
Of course all this before Noms are done or POV is even won.

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2008, 05:30:15 PM »
 :waves: Keep reminding me I am always this confused about who is who at the beginning. And that they all talk at the same time on four different cameras. And that we'll all figure it out soon.  :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2008, 05:32:19 PM »
Thanks Puddin!

It sure is hard getting back into the swing of things, it feels strange because it is not summer.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
Well theres too many people and they have been locked in the house all day together and I think this is whats going on but still am not sure, lol. Really I wanted them to go outside because we haven't had the feeds in the daylight yet, sort of depressing you know? It's snowing and sleeting here and I was hoping for see some sunny CA., not dreary indoors.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:29 PM »
Well theres too many people and they have been locked in the house all day together and I think this is whats going on but still am not sure, lol. Really I wanted them to go outside because we haven't had the feeds in the daylight yet, sort of depressing you know? It's snowing and sleeting here and I was hoping for see some sunny CA., not dreary indoors.

I am with you Puddin, yesterday it was snowing here and then today it has been raining all day and to top it all off I am off to South Florida tomorrow where it has been raining for the last two days and yesterday there was tornado watches--in South Florida!!! That is not suppose to happen.  Where can I find some nice warm sunny weather?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2008, 05:48:04 PM »
I agree Puddin.

And seeing Ryan and Jen fight like they are, knowing they are real life couples is kinda blah and sad as well :lol:

And your right with your sum up, at least what I got from it all.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2008, 05:56:01 PM »
Mama I saw your comment about getting your fingers ready, mine weren't working last night.  I suspect it will take a week or so. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2008, 06:00:02 PM »
Mama I saw your comment about getting your fingers ready, mine weren't working last night.  I suspect it will take a week or so. 
I think its not so much my fingers aren't ready its more like my mind is connecting with my hands  :lol:. I mean last night they literally threw us into a chaotic house, Parker screaming at Jen that she was a selfish bitch etc and it took me hours before I even realized who was HOH or that Sharon & Jacob were gone.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2008, 06:04:11 PM »
I think its not so much my fingers aren't ready its more like my mind is connecting with my hands  :lol:. I mean last night they literally threw us into a chaotic house, Parker screaming at Jen that she was a selfish bitch etc and it took me hours before I even realized who was HOH or that Sharon & Jacob were gone.

LMAO I know! When they came on I was like woah what a great way to start the feeds -- If they eventually split the couples up and this becomes a full season I think it will be amazing because these house guests arent afraid to speak their mind and they are all insane.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »
LOL! I think the weather has alot to do with my fingers being stiff. AHHH! Its like arthritis and from them having been broken so many times :ascared

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2008, 06:05:59 PM »

:lol: I know what you mean Puddin.  It was like screaming and constant camera switching on Showtime and then when you were starting to get into a conversation and figure out who what who, bam it switched or went to break.  I think it is because the season is about five months too early and we aren't in the proper mood or frame of reference for BB yet (at least that is what it feels like to me)

Now what is up with the flames that you guys have been getting and the GP instead of the tunnel and trivia, but I guess that a change is better than the same old, but I think the flames would be annoying.

Also does anyone else think that Amanda looks a little bit like Janelle and that Allison just complains about everything.  Parker is annoying, but it seems as though he and Jen might have worked things out last night, but I still don't like him.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »
They were doing that on the feeds as well sass, you'd get into a convo them they would switch and people that were upstairs were now downstairs and vice versa plus I wasn't sure who was talking half the time, I heard them but couldn't tell where it was coming from  :lol:

And yes! Amanda looks like Janie, its the nose I think.

( Mama who broke your fingers  :knuckles: (:;)?)