Author Topic: Just watched Survivor Ass & a half....  (Read 4343 times)

Offline nj_diver

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Newbie
  • Ready to go catch some lobsters!
    • NJ Scuba Divers Message Board
Just watched Survivor Ass & a half....
« on: February 11, 2008, 06:13:09 AM »
....3 days after the fact.  I do NOT like knowing the tribal council vote result prior to watching the show so I tend to stay away from online forums where Survivor is discussed.

As for JFP getting the boot:  :jumpy:  HOORAY!  HOORAY!  HOORAY!  HOORAY!   :yess: 

Now it's time to take out the other a-hole by the name of Jonathan.  Who decided this list of favorites anyway? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Just watched Survivor Ass & a half....
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 10:36:04 AM »
Oh I love Jonathan, lol. I hope he goes far  :jumpy:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »
I have to agree with nj diver on this one puddin . . . I can't wait to see Jonathan gone.   Didn't like him during Cook Islands and he still comes across as a snake in the grass.  Other than that this looks like a very promising season. 

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »

I must agree with you puddin, I really like Jonathan. I didn't really care for him the first time around but this time he seems different, much better. It's Ami I don't care for, AT ALL.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 02:24:19 PM »

I must agree with you puddin, I really like Jonathan. I didn't really care for him the first time around but this time he seems different, much better. It's Ami I don't care for, AT ALL.
I guess it all depends on who you like and what you remember about them? I call this Jonathan's Revenge  :lol:
I like Ami until she and the other evil stepsisters ganged up on their tribe and Rory, poor Rory!! They made him their slave then :boot: him when they were done with him.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 03:41:39 PM »
I have to agree with nj diver on this one puddin . . . I can't wait to see Jonathan gone.   Didn't like him during Cook Islands and he still comes across as a snake in the grass.  Other than that this looks like a very promising season. 
Yeah that, s1.  I agree about Jonathan and that the season looks really good.  It seems lots better than ASS1, which, if "my" Rudy had gone far and maybe even Won, ASS1 would've rocked, imho!  :yess:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 05:33:20 AM »
I too was left scratching my head trying to figure out exactally who's favorites these were???  I never saw a voting pole.  As for Jonathan i never liked him first season and i dont think i like him this season.  I was so glad to see jonny fairplay go home and this it was a waste to have him on just so he could try to look good for the public and make a different impression.  I can think of many other people who should have been on the fav's list before him or some of the others.

Still all and all its looking like it will be a fun season to watch.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »
I too was left scratching my head trying to figure out exactally who's favorites these were???  I never saw a voting pole.  As for Jonathan i never liked him first season and i dont think i like him this season.  I was so glad to see jonny fairplay go home and this it was a waste to have him on just so he could try to look good for the public and make a different impression.  I can think of many other people who should have been on the fav's list before him or some of the others.

Still all and all its looking like it will be a fun season to watch.

Good riddance to JFP!  I'm glad he's gone.  It didn't occur to me that he went on just for an "appearance" of looking good for the public.  Had he stayed, he would probably been his samo self and played dirty, therefore, public opinion would stay the same as ever!  But dont' you think it's still the same? 

I'll admit though...before the show started, I was ready & willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe, just maybe...I *might* change my opinion of him.

Yes, I can think of other former survivors who I'd like to see play.  Like some who got voted off early...Hunter and Gina from Marquesas for example.  But they weren't "FAVS" aka stars... since they got voted out early.  Sometime, there should be a season with early bootees against newbies.  Call it Early Birds vs ???  :lol3:  mind's a blank for now! :angel:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 05:50:56 AM »
Interesting things Mikey B had to say about his exit.

He always wanted to have an alliance with Joel from the begining but it seems Joel just cut him off like that. In hindsight mabye he shouldnt have strategised about the boot in Ep 2 which put a target on his back. He was pretty arrogant too but was a strong guy.

http://joannandstacyshow.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=312483