Author Topic: BB9 Houseguest: Natalie Cunial  (Read 22169 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
BB9 Houseguest: Natalie Cunial
« on: February 05, 2008, 07:54:50 PM »
Natalie, 28, bikini barista from Salem, Oregon

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:42:13 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: BB9 Houseguest: Natalie
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 12:34:22 AM »
http://www.myspace.com/natalieelynn

much better looking in her pictures than in the CBS ones

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 12:43:07 AM »
Natalie fake tits?  :angel:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 12:43:34 AM »
of course

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 07:28:20 AM »
Lots of Hooter's pictures on her MySpace...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 07:43:29 AM »

Natalie, 28
Single
Bikini Barista
Salem, OR

Natalie was a self-described military kid who moved around a lot. Her high school years were spent in Alameda, California, Salem, Oregon and Mililani, Hawaii. She studied at the Chemeketa Community College in Salem as well as the Art Institute of Las Vegas in Nevada.

Natalie is religious and takes her Bible everywhere. She's still very proud of her figure and loves to enter bikini contests. She previously won the title of Miss Hawaiian Tropic Oregon. She claims that she can make any coffee drink imaginable, and in a bikini at that. She is also a painter and dreams of opening a mermaid art store some day.

She describes her perfect romantic partner as someone who is smart, healthy with big strong muscles and he should love football. He should also be adventurous and honest and love God and Jesus. Natalie is also a pet lover and has two cats--Maximillion and Wilson--and a Jack Russell terrier named Samson.

Her birth date is November 7, 1979.

Offline I hate Fish

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 09:50:29 AM »
The swimsuit pic is way better for her than the one she took.  I like fake tits nothing wrong with fake one.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »
when ready

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 09:48:37 AM »
 :waves:  She also says that she paints and has an album of her art. If these are really painted by her, she is really good.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »
Natalie's last name is Cunial.

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 10:37:15 AM »

Natalie is religious and takes her Bible everywhere.

She describes her perfect romantic partner as someone who is smart, healthy with big strong muscles and he should love football. He should also be adventurous and honest and love God and Jesus.

The following is JMHO:

First of all, carrying around a Bible doesn't make you religious anymore then someone going to McDonalds makes them a chicken nugget.

If she truly loves God and Jesus, then crawling in bed with different men isn't setting a good example.  She says of herself, throwing herself at Matt and him not going for it all the way doesn't USUALLY happen to her.  That says to me that she throws herself at other guys and sleeps with many.  Like I said, is that a good example of following Jesus and God?  IMO it isn't.

Again, all this is personally JMHO.   I hope I've not offended anyone...please know that. :js:

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 02:07:31 PM »

Natalie is religious and takes her Bible everywhere.

She describes her perfect romantic partner as someone who is smart, healthy with big strong muscles and he should love football. He should also be adventurous and honest and love God and Jesus.

The following is JMHO:

First of all, carrying around a Bible doesn't make you religious anymore then someone going to McDonalds makes them a chicken nugget.

If she truly loves God and Jesus, then crawling in bed with different men isn't setting a good example.  She says of herself, throwing herself at Matt and him not going for it all the way doesn't USUALLY happen to her.  That says to me that she throws herself at other guys and sleeps with many.  Like I said, is that a good example of following Jesus and God?  IMO it isn't.

Again, all this is personally JMHO.   I hope I've not offended anyone...please know that. :js:

Offended? No way. Couldn't agree with you more.

Offline englebreit

• RFF Newbie
Re: BB9 Houseguest: Natalie Cunial
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »
 (:;) oh my gosh what a fake she is and i dont care if her boobs are fake thats not what i am talking about her personality sucks and i use to feel sorry for her in the beginning i thought she was like a wounded animal but gosh she is so slutty and how will her parents feel about what she was doing with chelsia how awful she is and she is proud of her sister i bet her sister feels different what a waste of a human being

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 03:04:59 AM »
Not sure if this has been posted, but this is Natalies website.

www.artbynatalie.com

Offline grrrlshelbs

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »
CUNial???  :lol3:   how fitting

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 02:28:14 PM »
What I've seen of her artwork is atrocious, actually.  I was all ready to root for her as a fellow artist until I saw her mermaid.  Her work is very clumsy and amateurish -- showing all of the possible pitfalls someone who thinks he/she is "painting" can fall into.  Here is what good artwork looks like:

http://AliMcJ.tripod.com/index.html

She simply has unbounded self-esteem (on the outside; if it were real, she wouldn't dog men's steps and constantly be shouting out some version of "look at me!" in an effort to win approval).

I will say "Good for her," in relation to her taking some art classes in an effort to learn.  She has a long way to go -- and if she keeps up with classes, she might actually get somewhere, as she has the drive and she does have a vision; it will take a lot of study, effort, and refinement, and she might turn into at least an acceptable painter.  I will also take a look at her work (even if I have to register for her newsletters to do so; I used an alternate email and name, and even then I wasn't sure I wanted any contact whatsoever), though from what I've seen, I pretty much know what to expect.

My feeling in general is that she is an embarrassment to everything she claims to be a part of -- right now, Art and Christianity, though her claims expand serendipitously.

Last night I read a few bios for the first time and found out that Adam has studied art -- Fashion Design and Marketing -- at both Parsons (THE design school) and overseas in Italy.  He didn't just study it, he has a Master's Degree.  He must be ROTFLOL inside at Natalie's claims to being a qualified artist who "went to college."

His artwork is something I would want to see!

Haven't posted here before: I have been posting on the general ongoing commentary board.

Alí

:waves:  She also says that she paints and has an album of her art. If these are really painted by her, she is really good.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »

re: the Monocromatic Anna Nicole picture: I'd give it a C in a college-level design class, maybe a D, if she had had instruction from me.  She doesn't have the most basic step of mixing tints and shades down.  The worst thing that can be done with red-violet is adding straight white (or black or grey) to it; it is the basic example of how not to lighten a color to a tint without a mediating addition (trade secrets).  Red Violet plus white = Pepto Bismol Pink, the prime example almost everyone uses in teaching color theory (and practice).  The picture is almost there -- it's just missing the basics.  An o.k. start, though, I'll give it that.  If she can manage to learn from the classes she takes, she might make progress.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »
 :lol3: :lol3:  For being a contestant on BB she is pretty good. They really don't pick the most talented people for their cast!   :lol3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »
Well I get an F in stick figures so of course I know nothing about these things - though im not a fan of mermaids. They actually freak me out, kinda :lol3:

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 02:25:29 PM »

Wow... you ladies had me really curious. I went to the link to see Natalie's artwork...    then I realized I had to basically become a fan in order to continue on to see her stuff... & I didn't want to lead her on... so I opted out of that option !! No fan of Natalie here!!

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 07:02:30 PM »

Wow... you ladies had me really curious. I went to the link to see Natalie's artwork...    then I realized I had to basically become a fan in order to continue on to see her stuff... & I didn't want to lead her on... so I opted out of that option !! No fan of Natalie here!!

Same here!  I haven't been to the mailbox I used in order to "register as a fan."  The poor dear -- I've got to give her points for unbounded optimism!

I did run across a link somewhere that took me directly into the photo gallery.  All pics of pop icons -- got to hand it to her on marketing as inspiration!

I think I stumbled across the link on google, looking to see if Adam had any artwork online -- I didn't find any.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »
:lol3: :lol3:  For being a contestant on BB she is pretty good. They really don't pick the most talented people for their cast!   :lol3:

Excellent point -- for a bikini barista, former Hooter's waitress, and BB contestant, she's darned good.  :groan:

Hope springs eternal in the human breast.

She has the drive, so I hope she studies on and makes something of her artwork for real.

:kuss:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:14:55 PM by Gnattering »

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »
im not a fan of mermaids. They actually freak me out, kinda :lol3:

I can't figure out the mermaid thing -- although I did like Hans Christian Anderson's "The Little Mermaid" when I was a little girl, and loved to think about living underwater.  A lot of people are really into mermaids.  I do fashion doll makeovers and quite a few people have made good money on turning the dolls into mermaids; they consistently sell.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 07:30:27 PM »
I got all involved in watching BB4 and the boards and did a couple of fun drawings -- I was working with images posted along with posters' funny comments and the words of the houseguests all jumbled together.

One of the houseguests whose name I promptly forgot was referred to as "Seabiscuit" on the boards, and I ran with it.:

Hmmm, it looks like I need to put my pic on a remote image host to put it in here. . . .

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 09:11:12 PM »
O.K. I put one of the pictures, the Seabiscuit one,  in my web host so I could post it here.  I gave it a shot with the copy and paste technique, which didn't work.  How about an attachment?  Well, I attached the pic but it doesn't show, so I'm returning to the insert feature -- again:

and here it is . . .

"Seabiscuit."

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 10:28:45 PM »
Attatchments were down gnat. You might wanna try again,.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 11:51:41 PM »
Attatchments were down gnat. You might wanna try again,.

Showing up fine on screen -- remoted hosted.

Thanks!

--Ali