Author Topic: BB9 Houseguest: Alex Coladonato  (Read 17619 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Houseguest: Alex Coladonato
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2008, 06:33:27 AM »

:jumpy: Alex called into House Calls yesterday, Oh Alex fans you have to hear this  :wohoo:

Here is the link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/video/house_calls.php?cid=627675738&pid=TD60aorOCtEypju_V_SO5urux8jKHm5t&play=true&cc=1

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2008, 07:29:27 AM »
Thanks Ca for posting this. I don't know why the nice/good people go so soon on BB like Alex. At least he has a life that is rich with friends and family.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2008, 04:08:48 AM »

Thanks Ca for posting this. I don't know why the nice/good people go so soon on BB like Alex. At least he has a life that is rich with friends and family.

Awww thanks TexasLady, that's sooo true isn't it.

Nuala

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »

:jumpy: Alex called into House Calls yesterday, Oh Alex fans you have to hear this  :wohoo:

Here is the link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/video/house_calls.php?cid=627675738&pid=TD60aorOCtEypju_V_SO5urux8jKHm5t&play=true&cc=1

Alex roots on my boy Adam!!!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2008, 02:02:53 PM »
A Message From Alex From His Myspace

Hey everyone! Bom Bini!!! Which in Aruba means "welcome." I decided that since you guys have been so supportive and almost gave me a second chance at the BB house, I’m going to allow you to have an inside look into my life after the show. Therefore, consider this the first of many blogs that will basically take you with me wherever I am.

If you didn’t figure it out by now I’m vacationing in Aruba. I just got here yesterday but my friends have been here since Saturday. I needed a day or two or wind down and catch up with the family before embarking in another adventure so soon.

As everyone probably knows from watching the show, I don’t drink. But in light of everything that’s happened recently and the nature of a true vacation I decided to give into my buddies and enjoy a few cocktails at the pool. This place is absolutely beautiful!!! It has 2 gigantic pools that are connected by a 2 mile lazy river. A nice woman stopped me in the river to ask if I could wait for her daughter to come back and say hello because she is a huge fan. It was pretty incredible seeing her reaction, she couldn’t speak and made the cutest face when she realized it was really Alex from BB9. I guess it still hasn’t sunk in that people actually know who I am now, but I’m not going to change , I’m still going to be normal Alex Coladonato from Staten Island New York.

I got to hear what Amanda had to say on House Calls yesterday and I think its pretty funny how she has "tried to reach out to me to no response" when she doesn’t even have my number, my email or anything. Why lie? Is it really your goal to try and make me seem like the bad guy? I will be calling into House Calls on Wednesday to say my piece on it if I can. I’m not looking to start a war of the words but I just think that if you try and throw false information out there then you have to expect the truth to come out sooner or later.

One thing that has been great is that many BB alumni have reached out to me and have had nothing but nice things to say. One person in particular has been amazing and is such a sweet heart. I’ll just say this, stay tuned because as you know Expect the Unexpected…. You might be surprised to see who gets along with who from different seasons.

So anyways back to the trip. Last night we went to this Brazilian style all you can eat steak house for dinner. It was incredible! They just keep bringing over these huge skewers of meat and slicing it for you right on your table. I probably ate way too much but it was delicious and you had to try everything. After dinner we went to Senor Frogs and that’s where the fun really began. As you can see in the blog photos, I was dancing my ass of non-stop which is what I love to do most. Not having music for over a month in that house was horribleeee, so I guess I have to make up for it 10 fold now.

By the way I know a lot of people have been messaging me asking how they can donate to my fathers 9-11 fund for kids who lost their parents in 9-11 and need money for high school scholarships. I will be posting a detailed section with all of that information very soon. It really touches me that people want to contribute to this great foundation I started a few years ago.

Also to answer another huge group of emails I received. Yes you can purchase most of the shirts I wore on the show. The clothing line site (www.tackygarb.com) is being re-designed in order to better handle the increased amount of requests.

Well that’s it for now. I’ll see if I have the energy to post some more cool stuff later. Enjoy the pics and stay tuned because there is going to be lots of interesting things to come in the next few weeks.

One Love,
Alex C BB9

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 02:31:29 AM »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter
Current mood: productive
Category: Blogging

Hey Everybody. Just got back from Aruba and now I am truly back home hehe. I wan’t to wish everyone a HAPPY HAPPY EASTER.

Just so everyone knows, I will be putting up blogs as much as I can because of all your support. I want everyone to be apart of my life as much as possible. Pleasae keep commenting, and posting a message or 2, no more then 2 lol jk. I will answer everyone as soon as I can. Please don’t get upset if it takes me a day or two after you sent it for me to take a look at it.

Well last night I had a limo waiting for me at laguardia airport and I thought I was actually going home, but it turned out my family had planned a welcome back party where I had almost 200 people at. People were very happy to see me home and were congratulating me all night, and it felt great to see that so many of my close friends and family had my back during my time on the show just like all of you. So I say thank you again to that. We had plenty of dancing and drinking and laughs throughout the night. They were roasting me as well. One thing that everyone remembered was when i fell off the hammock, trying to act cool in front of the ladies in one of the early days.

I will be putting up pics from the party, so taht way you can meet my family and friends.

I can’t wait to get back to work and do what i truly love most and that is to entertain. Hopefully I was entertaining enough for everyone at home who was watching me, or atleast I tried to be. There were some people in the house who just werent fun to hang out with lol.

My clothing line will be up on Wed or thursday of this week. The site is www.TACKYGARB.com There will be shirts for men and women. So definitly take a peek. There will be shirts on there that I wore on the show as well some other designs that we have come up with. Hoep you like.

I will be putting up shirts that I wore signed on ebay for purchase and the money raised will be going into my fathers foundation. So definetly take a look at them when I let you know.

Also, people have been asking if they can donate to my fathers foundation, and the answer is yes. They money that i raise every year goes to students who arent the "A"student or the jock, or the best athlete. Its the person who is well deserving who pushes him or herself to the best that they can be. They have a great personality, they join numerous clubs but do have some financial diffuculties at home. Just call my office at 718 227 3235 and speak to either cookie or myself and we can give you information on where to send it. The address where checks can be sent is,

Anthony Coladonato Sept.11 Scholarship Fund-

4308 Richmond Ave, Staten Island NY, 10312
Make the check out to Anthony Coladonato Sept.11 Scholarship Fund.

Thank you to all who make donations, It means so much.

Well, my mom is yelling at me that its time for easter dinner, so I must go. I will be going into chat rooms, doing interviews, house calls, and you will know everything that is happening in my life, as long as you want 2.

Love you alll

Keep well

Alex BB9

Keepin it Real

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2008, 01:25:12 AM »
An update from Alex on his myspace:

Hey everyone, well I finally got enough time to put the shirts I wore on the show up on EBAY.  Please go to EBAY and search ALEX BB9 SHIRT AUTOGRAPHED. You should see 3 of the shirts I wore on the show and I have autographed them for the lucky winner of the auctions. A portion of all proceeds from the auctions will go to my fathers 911 scholarship foundation.

Also I just wanted to let everyone know I will be attending the BB10 tryouts in Manhattan this Sunday. Not sure what time I will be there yet but I am looking foward to meeting all the fans. No I will not be trying out for the show again lol I am going to support others.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the above items.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2008, 01:04:00 AM »
Hmmm an Alex dinner date :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2008, 03:04:30 AM »
Hmmm an Alex dinner date :lol:
Go for it Mama!!!!!!!!! you deserve it!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2008, 04:01:07 PM »
Update from Alex

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ebay Dinner Date, Web cam, and Phone Convo

Hey Everyone. I would just like to apologize that I do not know how to use ebay lol.  For my first auctions I made a boo boo. I am not allowed to put my fathers foundation up in the comment area.  Please know that in this newly listed auction that money will still be going to my fathers foundation.

Because I had my fathers foundation in the comment area, they ended the auction themselves.  I do apologize to all of my fans for that and hope to see that this one works out.

Here are the links, just coppy and put in your search engine.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=250230601597&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=250230592357&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=250230602970&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

Sorry,

Alex BB9

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »
It will go for like 2,000.00. Can I tell my hubby its for a good cause :lol:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2008, 02:22:29 AM »
A message from Alex myspace

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ebay Troubles

Hey Everyone. Sorry for all the inconvience on ebay, but every time I post one of my articles of clothing, webchats, phone calls, as well as the dinner date, ebay flags it down and cancels all the bids.  I am very sorry for that.

Ebay does this because they look to protect people from not getting scammed from buying something where money is being donated to a particular foundation and then it never going to that foundation. I understand ebays reasoning and am just disapointed for the people who have been bidding.

SOOOOOOO, here is what I am going to do.

Ebay has there own comapny that they deal with when people put up items that partial payment will be going to a specific fund. On monday I am going to sit down with my chief of staff and make my fathers foundation one of the non for profit oraganizations that ebay agrees to and allows for me to post my  items for sale. 

I truly apologize to all my fans, because it means the world to me that you would like to have these items, and i am so looking forward to speaking to the person that wins the chat, seeing and chating with the person who wins the webcam auction, and going out to dinner wherever it may be and having a great dinner and conversation about anythhing youd like to talk about.

I will be taking down the other blog, because it is a waist to read.  I will be posting a new blog with all auctions as soon as ebay allows me to post without waking up in the morning and having emails stating that items have been canceled.

Thank you for being patient. I will continue to talk to you everyday that I can.

Love you all and thanks for your support always on and off the show.

Alex BB9

Keepin it Real

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2008, 10:25:10 PM »
Update from Alex myspace

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Getting ready for my brothers engagement. Clothing line site should be up.

Hey everyone, hope my fans are doing great all over america and canada. This week so far has been pretty nutty just like the rest of the weeks that I’ve been home from the house.

This week I have done some fun things and have also been in my office doing work and messaging all of my fans as fast as I can.

On monday night I went to a ranger game for the first time since Leetch night, and I was so excited to be back. I went with a bunch of my family members and we all had a great time. It was really exciting to see that a few people actually recognized me and said hello during intermissions. I apologize that i have no pics to show you from the game but my next set of pics will be my weekend with Daniele from big brother 8.

Ok so the cats out of the bag, and yes I am flying Daniele in from cali, to come to NYC for a fun filled weekend. We have my brothers engagement party on friday night, Saturday night we have a huge Fundraiser to go to at my old High school, where there will be a surprise special guest singer, or singers that I can’t say lol. Sunday I have a nice fun filled day planned in tourist area in NYC, that you will see in the pics lol.

For everyone asking when the finale is, I really have no idea but as soon as I know I will let you know. I might also be on house calls the week before the finale, taking all of your calls everyday. So if I am at house calls, I better hear from you ok... lol.

I will keep you posted on ebay. Still waiting for the ok to put back up all my auctions for you. One shirt is still up so good luck to all the bidders.

www.TACKYGARB.com is up and running, new t shirts for men and women will be going up weekly, so keep looking.

Love you all

Alex BB9
Keepin It Real

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2008, 03:49:43 PM »
A message from Alex myspace

April 4th Clubbin

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I’m going to this great new spot tonight in Manhattan. It’s called Suzie Wong and you can find out more info by going to www.suziewongnyc.com

I cant give too many details but if things go right you may be able to come see me DJ there every so often. So if anyone in the NYC area wants to come party with me tonight come on down. It’s going to be a great night.

Alex BB9

One Love

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2008, 05:06:35 PM »
A myspace update from Alex

Monday, April 07, 2008

Items are back up on Ebay

Hey Everyone, hopefully these items will last up on ebay. I have gone through the process with mission fish, and things should be ok now. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the support.

Here are the links to the items. copy and paste into your search engine.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=250234463112&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=250234465702&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=250234471457&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »
Update from Alex myspace:

Ebay Hates Me- weekend preview with Daniele

Hey everyone, for some reason, Ebay gave me the ok through mission fish, and then last night, took my dinner date and one of my shirts down.  I am truly dissapointed in ebay and in myself for this happening.

I want to apologize to everyone who has been bidding and will hopefully be able to set something up where anyone can win.

Send me some ideas of what you think would work. I will try my best to see what I can do to make it work through your help and support.

My Blog and Pics of my weekend with Daniele will be up this week.  Just waiting for all the pics to be developed and I will tell you all how it went. It went great.

Alex BB9

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2008, 03:20:54 PM »
I wonder why he can't just sell the shirts and then take the money he makes and donates it? Ebay can't tell him what to do with the $ as the seller, right?