Author Topic: BB9 Houseguest: Jen Diturno  (Read 14499 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
BB9 Houseguest: Jen Diturno
« on: February 05, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »
Jen, 26, bartender from Columbus, Ohio
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:31:27 PM by puddin »

Offline I hate Fish

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB9 Houseguest: Jen
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »
I think that she will be a tough one too bartenders can take alot of crap from people.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 08:49:52 PM »
she's really hot.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 11:48:01 PM »
Im not kidding, she looks really familiar. Hmmm. Im about the same age as her :lol:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 07:55:44 AM »

Jen, 26
Single
Bartender
Columbus, OH

Jen is a fun/crazy party girl who has bounced from one relationship to the next. She is outspoken, real, loves attention and loves boys, although she is very loyal to her current boyfriend.

She earned a bachelor's degree in education from Bowling Green State University in Ohio, and is certified in Special Education K-12. Jen was a special education teacher after she graduated and admits it is a tough job that she misses. She would like to go back to teaching in the fall.

Jen describes herself as energetic, adventurous and beautiful, as well as a fighter and competitor. Her pets include her dog, a pug named Oscar, and a box turtle named Shellamar. Her favorite movie is "Blade" and her favorite television show is BIG BROTHER--she says she hasn't missed a season or an episode. Her favorite magazines are In Touch, US Weekly, People and Cosmopolitan.

Her body markings include double pierced ears, a pierced tongue and four tattoos: the Libra sign on the back of her neck, a turtle on the top of her right foot and her name and a tribal design on her lower back. Her favorite activities include shopping, tanning and hanging out with friends. She likes cheerleading and likes to watch football.

Her birth date is October 18, 1981.

Offline I hate Fish

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »

Jen is a fun/crazy party girl who has bounced from one relationship to the next. She is outspoken, real, loves attention and loves boys, although she is very loyal to her current boyfriend.

Remind you of anyone else,,,,,,,,,,,like  danielle how she had a boy toy then all of a sudden she didnt DRAMA.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »
Jen .. when ready

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 07:47:09 PM »
She looks like fun!

But she works at a Hooters? Isn't there another girl.................okay Natalie that has all the pics from Hooters competitions on her myspace? Wonder if they could have met?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 07:49:46 PM »
I think she said a Hooter's like bar?

Her favorite activities include shopping, tanning and hanging out with friends :knock:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »
Last name is  Deez.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BB9 Houseguest: Jen Deez
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 07:45:58 PM »
Turns out that "Deez" is a nickname of hers and the actual last name is Diturno.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Houseguest: Jen Diturno
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 06:32:37 AM »
An update from Jen's myspace

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jen - Big Brother 9 is Ryan's biggest fan! Go Ryan! I love you and I miss you so much!

I’m back from the BB9 house......

Hello everyone! Yes, it really is Jen from Big Brother 9 and I am back in Columbus, OH!

First, I want to start off by saying THANK YOU to all my fans! It’s an amazing feeling to know how much support I had in and out of the house. I don’t know what I would do without all the support from my friends, family, fans, and most importantly, Ryan! Thank you all so much for the continuous voting on my behalf to be America’s Choice to go back in the house! Even though I didn’t win, I am glad that I didn’t. It would have turned out the same way for me as it did for Alex. Alex was very upset about it, but I would have been crushed to know that I had that opportunity to be with Ryan again and the outcome would have broken me in half! So my heart goes out to Alex....he is an amazing guy and he deserved another chance at the game! He got screwed!

For the record, don’t believe everything you hear and see on Big Brother. You all have to remember that the things on that show are cut and edited all the time and people are given an image. We don’t know what kind of image we are given until we get out and see it! Everyone that knows me, knows I was myself in that game and that ultimately hurt me in the long run. I am not good at keeping secrets and I do have a big mouth! That also makes for very good TV!

Another thing, I did NOT tell the house about mine and Ryan’s secret! I only told Parker and Ryan told Allison. Since Parker and I were in an alliance with Amanda/Alex and Matt/Natalie, Parker felt it was only fair to tell them about the secret. If it came out later, they would have been pissed at us for lying. So....Parker told Alex and Matt and then decided that we needed to fill in Amanda and Natalie as well. That was that....no one else. Once Allison figured out that we told our "people" then she told the rest of the house. She threatened me with the secret more than once. Our biggest mistake was telling Allison!

One last thing, NO....PARKER AND I DID NOT HOOK UP IN SEQUESTER!!!! Parker and I are like brother and sister and we are not attracted to each other! However, we are very good friends! My heart is with Ryan, now and forever!

Since I have been home, I have had a lot of time to reflect on the game itself. It’s a woulda, coulda, shoulda kinda game and a lot of mistakes were made. All I can do at this point is move forward. There are things that are going to need to be confronted, but all is good! Ryan and I are an amazing couple and we both love each other VERY much! We will prevail and I cannot wait to see him! Our relationship is real and will continue to be real after the show! He really is in there to play this game for me now. He knows how bad I really wanted it and I do believe he is playing for both of us! Thank you to all who say we are a cute couple-he is my rock and we are lucky to have each other!

My life right now is quite overwhelming and it will only get worse! I am such a loser because I sit at home and watch the feeds 24/7. I cry a lot-sometimes happy tears because I am so proud of Ryan and sometimes sad tears because I miss him so much! It’s very hard to watch him and not be able to talk to him, hold him, or kiss him. I am his 1 fan and I am so very proud of him! He is doing such a great job and I can’t wait to see him! He has a big fan club out here and his friends and family are a huge part of it! Thanks also to all of you who are supporting him as well! Go Team Ryan, aka. sweat, Ry-Bread, Quick, etc.!

I went out for the first time on St. Patrick’s Day for a couple hours and was totally blown away by all my fans! Wow, I am really recognized! It’s all good and again, thank you sooooo much to all of my fans. I love you guys! If you see me out in public, please don’t be afraid to come talk to me. If you want a picture with me or an autograph, please don’t hesitate to ask. I will be glad to support the people who support me! I am by no means, famous! I still am Jen "Deez" DiTurno as far as I am concerned!

As far as the other evictees, I talk to Alex, Parker, and Amanda all the time! We are all pretty close. I talk to Jacob too on occasion, but NOT Allison! Does that shock anyone....I think not! For the record, I do not care for Allison and we will not be friends outside of the Big Brother house! That’s all I am going to comment on about her for the time being. I talk to Evel Dick too, from last season!

So thanks again to all my supportive fans! I love you guys! Sorry if I don’t write everyone back, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care.....I have over 2,300+ friends so I can’t respond to everyone! It’s the thought that counts!

Stay tuned for future blog updates and you can catch me on the finale! I will keep you posted on upcoming interviews so you all can stay updated! Thanks again and GO RYAN! I (we) LOVE YOU!

Much love,
Jen - BB9

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 06:55:03 AM »

.... some pic's of Jen and Ryan

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »
I liked Jen's smile, and she hung with the guys a lot. I kinda miss her.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »
I liked Jen's smile, and she hung with the guys a lot. I kinda miss her.

It would be interesting what the house would be like if she were still in it.

I wonder when she says "I am not good at keeping secrets and I do have a big mouth"

Would she be the one to put Josh in his place along with the rest of them. I'm only guessing but that sounds probable.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 04:08:31 AM »
This is too funny.

A picture of Jen kissing the picture of Ryan kissing her picture  :lol:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 04:17:08 AM »
I saw that on her myspace and was confused at first.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 09:24:25 AM »
Me too Mama. I'm like... Um????  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 04:38:09 AM »

Jen's myspace message to Ryan:

is like WOAH!!!! Go Ryan.....I am so proud of you....see you in a matter of days! I am gonna need a lot of kleenex!