Author Topic: Alternate Fantasy Survivor: Micronesia  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Alternate Fantasy Survivor: Micronesia
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:44:34 AM »
You might want to try this if theres not enough people in the other games.

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/default.asp

Pretty similar game to others but there are many people.

Its a need to join a tribe at least and Im in a tribe called ~~~Addicted2Survivor~~~ and known as Alan.

But I must say theres a MVP part which is quite confusing though.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 10:10:10 AM by jonnal »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
Re: Alternate Fantasy Survivor: Micronesia
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:21:45 PM »
i joined but am so confused.  if there is no tribal council, then is someone voted off or pick the no pick? same for safe and the mystery question this week.

i'm nobody.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Alternate Fantasy Survivor: Micronesia
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 10:44:48 PM »
i joined but am so confused.  if there is no tribal council, then is someone voted off or pick the no pick? same for safe and the mystery question this week.

i'm nobody.

:welcome:

You can join the Addicted 2 Survivor and Dreaming Shrieking Shack, Im in both of them and has many people. Known as Alan and AlanLee.

About the gameplay and rules...(this is what I think)

Safe just put anyone not eliminated in any particular Episode. However from Ep 1 to Ep 6, you safe picks must be different person. It will reset from Ep 7, and the same rules apply again. Same person once only for the rest of the season.

Hmm the mystery question just put No Pick for this week if you think theres no tribal council.

The MVP part Im abit confused about the bonus for it, but apparently you get more bonus if your survivor wins more Reward, IC and survives longer into the game. I think just put who will survive the longest.

Im thinking about the reward for this week pick, if its individual immunity reward for 1 person for each tribe, should I pick the specific person(as in Yau-Man)  :spoiler: or put No Pick.

My picks for MVPs are Parvati and Amanda! My 2 favourites. Hope they do great!  :ride: :kayak:

Hope it clears some doubts and this game is for trials anyway so have fun!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 10:58:00 PM by jonnal »