Archive > Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: Micronesia - ASS & A Half

RFF's Survivor: Micronesia Pick'em game

<< < (3/24) > >>

Alan:
Its nice to be at the top even for 1 week and thank you Cinera for doing this game, its probably the easiest game to understand of all fantasy survivor.  :yess:  :ty3:

To be honest, the challenge could easily be defined as both reward and immunity combined, because the fans got flint as they won the challenge.  :pray:

I guess you win some, you lose some.

Good job everyone and next week episode certainly looks interesting. Appealing more people to join please! Thank you!   :fun

georgiapeach:
I thought it was reward and immunity combined too....last year on the Lance game I lost points because I didn't say combined! :lol:  One year I'll hit it right!

TheCinera:
The reason I didn't count it as Reward and Immunity combined is because Jeff didn't mention the word "Reward" at all.  Flint always comes with the first Immunity Challenge.  If Jeff said the flint was a reward, then I would have counted it as combined.

cinni:

--- Quote from: jonnal on February 09, 2008, 02:46:37 AM ---Its nice to be at the top even for 1 week and thank you Cinera for doing this game, its probably the easiest game to understand of all fantasy survivor. 
--- End quote ---

we'll see how long that lasts...hot on your heels.    :angel:

and as always, fabulous job Cinera.   :jumpy:

Alan:

--- Quote from: cinni on February 11, 2008, 01:33:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: jonnal on February 09, 2008, 02:46:37 AM ---Its nice to be at the top even for 1 week and thank you Cinera for doing this game, its probably the easiest game to understand of all fantasy survivor. 
--- End quote ---

we'll see how long that lasts...hot on your heels.    :angel:

and as always, fabulous job Cinera.   :jumpy:

--- End quote ---

Hehe...Bring it on!  :neener:

I am looking foward to the competition.  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version