The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

Episode #12: Who will be eliminated next? (EP 12 Preview/EP 11 Spoilers)

(1/5) > >>

Jetgabriel:
Two votes each person. One vote for who do you think will be eliminated next. Second vote if you think there's a FF, Yield or an Intersection. If you don't think one of the three shows up, just vote once.

1. Will two teams fight? If yes, who?
2. Will Ann and Diane complain/say something about the Yield?
3. Will Adrian and Collin retain first place? If no, who?
4. Where/Which country will they go next?
5. Who do you think will be eliminated?
6. Will Marc and Rovilson get in first place?

Team Rankings:
1st: Adrian and Collin
2nd: Marc and Rovilson >
3rd: Pamela and Vanessa
4th: Ann and Diane <
Eliminated: Paula and Natasha

Fast Forward:
Teams who attempt this must count the vertical bars on the Erzsébet Bridge. They must enter the number in a box and get their clue. If they get wrong, they must restart.

Winner: Adrian and Collin
Attempts: Marc and Rovilson and Pamela and Vanessa

Detour:
Say It or Play It

Say It: Teams must pronounce Hungarian words for their clue. (Pamela and Vanessa, Paula and Natasha, Ann and Diane attempts but switches)
Play It: Teams must solve 6 sides of the Rubik's Cube for their clue. (Marc and Rovilson and Ann and Diane after attempting Say It)

Roadblock:
Labyrinth Maze

The team member who do this task must walk through a labyrinth maze and find a treasure chest that contains the clue.

Jetgabriel:
1. Will two teams fight? If yes, who? No one.
2. Will Ann and Diane complain/say something about the Yield? I'm not sure, but I know Allan will.
3. Will Adrian and Collin retain first place? If no, who? No. Anyone except Rovilson and Marc
4. Where/Which country will they go next?
5. Who do you think will be eliminated? Ann and Diane
6. Will Marc and Rovilson get in first place this time? Not this time.

TARAsia Fan:
The promo for Episode 12 is up. No spoilers, just scenes from previous episodes.

puddin:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on January 31, 2008, 08:26:41 PM ---The promo for Episode 12 is up. No spoilers, just scenes from previous episodes.

--- End quote ---

BOOO  :(

anon1akacolby:
We can talk about episode 11 here freely correct?  I hope so.........

:jumpy:  yay Colin and Adrian!!!  I am so happy they beat out Marc/Rovi again.  I was sweating bullets there for a few minutes.  Although I will have to say that I am surpised that the two top teams were so eager to go for the FF.  In my thinking, if you are ahead already just keeping racing.  Both teams already had about an hour or so on the other teams.

I am also glad that the Mums stayed in.  I have never really understood the Mums dislike by Paula and Natasha and other teams.  I will also add that the Marc/Rovi are wussies for doing as they were told by Paula and Natasha.  Own it!  If you are going to do it, own it!  Don't go saying you were requested to do it and that even though it doesn't benefit you you are going to do it anyway b/c you were told do it.  wussies!!   (:;)

On another note, I thought Paula and Natasha were going to possibly win.  They were my pick from the beginning to win it.  Therefore I am a little shocked that they were eliminated.....shocked and glad that the Mums stayed but shocked nonetheless. 

Overall, I'd say that this episode was a good one.  The last two for me have been great.....especially that Marc/Rovi have not come in first.   :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version