Author Topic: Rob & Big  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Rob & Big
« on: January 30, 2008, 09:25:27 AM »
Do any of you watch this show on MTV?  These guys crack me up.  They seem so real on some of the things they do and they some are so stupid. Typical bachleor college kid stuff.  New shows come on Tuesday night at 9:30 C.  LAst week they went to a club that had turtle racing.  They rented a turtle and lost and Rob was so upset that they went and got a turtle from the HOOD.  Basically he got in a lake and waited until a turtle got close and grabbed it.

Rob is a famous skate boarder and Big is his boddy gaurd.   You should look for a rerun of the show and watch it. 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Rob & Big
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 02:46:59 PM »
Last night Rob saw a guniess book of world record in the check out line at the store.  When looking through it he saw  2 skate board records and said I can beat those easily. Then decided he wanted to beat the world record.  So they looked throught eh book for something Big could do.  They found 2 food ones... 2 bananas in 1 minute and 3 powder donuts in 3 minutes.  Well they calleed guniess and they sent a guy to record thier progress.  SO they started off with Big beatign the 2 food records and then Rob started on his skate board records... there were 20 he wanted to do.  In the end Rob broke 21 reocrds and Big completed 2.  At the end of teh show they got a big box that hd the certificates framed for them.  Big said he could tno believe it he read this book in 3rd and 4th grade and now he is in it.

next week rob is going to wear a fat suit as Big says he does not know how it feels to have people look at you.  These guys crack me up because they seem so down to earth.