Author Topic: S16 EP2: "The Sounds of Jungle Love"  (Read 20899 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S16 EP2: "The Sounds of Jungle Love"
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 09:16:15 PM »
Amanda Kimmel, Cirie Fields, Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Parvati Shallow and Johnathan Penner during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Alexis Jones, Michael ÒMikey BÓ Bortone, Chet Welch, and Erik Reichenbach, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Johnathan Penner, Ozzy Lusth, James Clement, Eliza Orlins, Parvati Shallow and Amanda Kimmel, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Alexis Jones, Jason Siska, and Mary Sartain, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Parvati Shallow and James Clement, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Amanda Kimmel, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Joel Anderson, Alexis Jones and Natalie Bolton, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Mary Sartain, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Alexis Jones, during the immunity challenge, "Smash & Grab", during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES

Amanda Kimmel, during the immunity challenge, "Smash & Grab", during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES

Parvati Shallow, during the immunity challenge, "Smash & Grab", during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Ozzy Lusth, Amanda Kimmel, Ami Cusack and Parvati Shallow, during the immunity challenge, "Smash & Grab", during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Cirie Fields, Eliza Orlins, Amanda Kimmel, Johnathan Penner, Parvati Shallow, Ami Cusack, Ozzy Lusth and Yau-Man Chan, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Natalie Bolton and Alexis Jones, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Jason Siska, Mary Sartain, Natalie Bolton, Alexis Jones, and Joel Anderson, during the second episode of SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES Thursday, Feb. 14

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2008, 12:03:23 AM »
Well I think Joel is a spazz and I think Natalie and Alexis are in a friendship and that Mary is eliminated only due to Kathy having the Indiv. immunity challenge!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »
okay non spoilerish... but this pic made me think.., peeps were saying Amanda has a boob job in between shows... but look at the pic of amanda and the pic of Mary.  If Amanda got a boob job she should get her money back.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2008, 09:42:47 AM »
In the 3rd pic from the bottom all the Favs but James are lounging on the beach.  Has James been exiled . . .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 10:54:05 AM »
Good eye S1, that is a good possibility.  Also we see 2 sets of pics Fav girsl with braids and with out.  THey had braids at TC but in the RC they have no braids

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 11:00:43 AM »
okay non spoilerish... but this pic made me think.., peeps were saying Amanda has a boob job in between shows... but look at the pic of amanda and the pic of Mary.  If Amanda got a boob job she should get her money back.
  :lol3: yeah they look floppy Texan!

In the 3rd pic from the bottom all the Favs but James are lounging on the beach.  Has James been exiled . . .
Oh that would make sense s1, I can't wait to see how the RC winners tribemate gets chosen to be exiled.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 11:24:29 AM »
DO we think if the Favs win that James may offer so the ladies do not have to go?   but do they choose a strong person on the other team to make him weak or a weak person so they can look for the idol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2008, 11:40:51 AM »
Some think Kathy might be chosen to be exiled and this starts the beginning her "wackiness", then James might be chosen by his own tribe to seperate him and Parvati?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »
Looks like the face painting/challenge might be for next week ...this from tv guide for 2/21

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2008, 06:26:49 PM »
Yup survivorfever thinks so too ...

Episode 2 Immunity Challenge:  Smash and Grab
(Note:  This could possibly be a combined EP 2 RC/IC)

Survivors run across the floating squares to get to the dive dock...then swim out to the tower, climb up and jump off trying to break a tile...swim back for next person to go.  Similar challenge: Smash and Grab from Episode 7 of Cook Islands - Each tribe will select three swimmers and two puzzle makers. The first swimmer will grab a club, swim to a platform, climb to the top and leap off. While in midair, they will smash a plaster box releasing a key, retrieve that key and swim back to shore. After retrieving six keys, the two puzzle makers will use those keys to unlock a chest filled with puzzle pieces. First tribe to solve the puzzle wins the Reward.  This Survivor: Micronesia challenge appears to be similar but as reported in Jeff Probst interviews, will include tweaks.  Challenge spec contributors:  Trish, BlindFreddy, KOBrienfan, jessiek

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2008, 10:44:35 AM »
Jeff's preview (when ready)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 01:59:54 PM »
Good preview... Looks like a Fan is having trouble with the key...wonder how that will effect the outcome?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »
What a great challenge! Wow Ozzy is a dolphin  :wohoo:

Combination RC/IC -- Favs win by a landslide and won fishing gear, a bamboo boat and immunity
The favs picked Kathy to go to exile island, twist was the fav's had to pick someone of their own and Cirie volunteered.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »
votes
chet
chet
Mary
tracy
mary
tracy