Author Topic: JONNY FAIRPLAY (JFP) - *Voted Off*  (Read 14630 times)

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: JONNY FAIRPLAY (JFP) - Returning Favorite
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 11:11:31 AM »
And yet he might be a much better dad than a Survivor player, Cinera!?  I'd love to see him with his baby and how he interacts with her.  :nods

Actually, although i didn't like him before, I'm anxious to see if he might change my mind about him this time?  ??? I hated Boston Rob in both seasons, but later he kind of "grew" on me and I ended up liking both him and Amber!  I really liked them on TAR (except for just one incident).

Time will tell about JFP!! :snicker:

You may be right...maybe Fatherhood will make him get his head out of his ass...aside from his Survivor season, I remember seeing an episode of True Life: I'm a Reality TV Star, and it was him and Tonya from Real World, and another "star"...and he was such a jackass there too...like I thought that maybe it was all just a show, for airtime and ****...but like dude couldn't get out of bed (that he was sharing with two naked women...but I guess most men wouldn't be able to get out of that bed either...:p ) to catch a flight to get to some event...like, this is your JOB...get your ass out of bed!!! 

I hope Fatherhood is good to him, for the sake of that little girl.  Or at the very least, I hope that his girlfriend/fiance/whatever, is much more responsible than he.   :inocent:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 01:58:20 AM »
Emmysue
I hope Fatherhood is good to him, for the sake of that little girl.  Or at the very least, I hope that his girlfriend/fiance/whatever, is much more responsible than he. :inocent:
Yeah That, Emmysue!  :yaya:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 01:32:18 AM »
Introducing Piper Addison Fairplay

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: JONNY FAIRPLAY (JFP) - *Voted Off*
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 02:10:31 AM »

“It Was the Perfect Conclusion for Jonny Fairplay” – An Interview with Survivor: Micronesia’s Jonny Fairplay
by David Bloomberg -- 02/08/2008

As soon as Jonny Fairplay left Survivor, the questions began: Did he just pull a con on all of us? Did he only go on the show to revive his fame and then leave before the going got tough? Did he plan this all along? Or was he really telling the truth about his concerns? And how is his baby now? Jonny Fairplay answers these questions and more right here.

This morning I spoke to an unusually subdued Jonny Fairplay. There was no bravado (well, only a little), just what seemed to be a normal, somewhat quiet guy. Perhaps he really is adapting to family life. Read on to see if he played everybody for fools and what he was really thinking when he made his decision to leave.

RealityNewsOnline: Hello, Jonny, and thanks for taking the time to talk to RealityNewsOnline. I have to start with the question that is already being asked by many viewers: Was this your plan all along – to play a con on the entire Survivor audience, thus reviving your fame and then leaving?

Jonny Fairplay: Nope. I talked with my fiancé before I left and I said if anything bad happened with the pregnancy, I didn’t want to know about it. Once I got out there, I didn’t want to find out bad information [when I got back]. I felt that was irresponsible on my part.

RNO: What, exactly, was going through your head? Why were you so worried?

Jonny: I was just having really crazy dreams.

RNO: You repeatedly said you were the best Survivor player ever – why not stay and try to prove it?

Jonny: Another time. I waited four and a half years for that opportunity, but I just think it was bad timing.

RNO: Did you think you had a chance at winning?

Jonny: I know for a fact I would have won. I had everyone right where I wanted ‘em.

RNO: What happened to Parvati’s plan of only pretending to target you but then really going after Eliza?

Jonny: I wasn’t aware Parvati had a plan. I’m not sure she was either.

RNO: So you’re suggesting a little editing?

Jonny: I have no clue.

RNO: By the timing, I’m presuming your daughter has been born by now?

Jonny: She’s three weeks old.

RNO: Were you at the birth?

Jonny: Yeah, it was insane. We got to the hospital at 8:30 am and she had the baby at 9:35.

RNO: So how is your baby girl now?

Jonny: Twenty inches long, seven pounds three ounces. She only cries when she gets naked and I tell her to remember that when she’s 17.

RNO: Are you going to take up Yau-Man on his offer of child-rearing tips?

Jonny: Yau-Man and I have been in communication. He’s a good guy. I reallyy like him.

RNO: So you got over the head-smacking?

Jonny: Oh yeah, yeah. It’s all part of the game.

RNO: Getting back to the game, why did everybody seem to be ignoring Cirie in terms of getting her vote?

Jonny: Cirie is kind of a Sandra-type player. Basically, as long as it’s not me, I’m here for a vote. So she’s the type of player you go to at the last minute and say, “We’re going this direction.” Lots of players have won in the past with that philosophy, I’m just not a fan of that play.

RNO: How surprised were you to lose the challenge to the Fans?

Jonny: Pretty shocked considering the first challenge was kind of a replica of the first challenge on my season. We knew where to go, how to do it. The problem was they got out to an early lead and we hit our cart, the left wheel basically bent our axle in half. It was over there.

RNO: What’s next for Jonny Fairplay?

Jonny: Jonny Fairplay is happy to be a proud papa. A little family time, let’s relax.

RNO: Are you and Jeff Probst good buddies now?

Jonny: I think so. That was a good hug, huh? I think it was the perfect conclusion for Jonny Fairplay.

RNO: Do you have anything else you’d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Jonny: It was a great opportunity. I’m very fortunate to have been asked.

RNO: Thanks again, Jonny!

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article7661.art&page=1