Archive > Real World/Road Rules

Gauntlent 3 1/30/2008

<< < (2/3) > >>

Texan:
It was a tough challenge.  Jillian almost had Angel done and Angel came back.  i am impressed at what Angel did in the challeng.  Jillian won the gauntlent.  The rookies are all bummed about Angel losing except Frank.  Now the rookies are whining about losing 2 times in a row.

The vets are saying they can beat them most of the time and that it is a mental game.  THe Rookies are saying they need come out strong.

Frank and Jillian are getting close.  Tyler says they are the most boring couple.

Zach does not want to tell anyone of his freinds they need to go in the gauntlent.  They want the Vets to have to pick someone

Now all the hook ups.  Adam says more sex then he has ever seen

Tyler is in love with Ryan but he is not normally his type

Texan:
Tyler talks to Ryan about his feelings.  But Ryan does not have the same feelings.  Does not want to lead him on.  Is willing to make out with him when they are drunk but that is all.  Ryan says oh Tyler does not know what he is going to do because he is use to getting what he wants and he is not getting this

HELLO Ryan you are not all that!  ** if you remember Ryan was the one that was trashing people from Fresh meat after he lost^^

Texan:
Swing in the middle of a circle to get the puzzle pieces.  They will then have to put the puzzle pieces in.  They have to put a guy on the swing

THey are putting Adam on the swing for the Vets since he is the lightest

Rookies are putting Ryan on teh swing.

Neck and neck at this piont

Vets win!!!

Texan:
Tyrie is pissed and says that this is not rocket science.  Derek is pissed that the team can not get it together and win.  He is tired of %@&@^ LOSING

The vets are like told you, you need to pack up we are winning this

Texan:
THe Vets were just told to deliberate  but they could not save Ryan as they could not save the same person 2 times in a row

They save Tyrie and put in Tyler.  Johnny was whining about Tyler send him home last challenge.  Then he says Tyler get it girl.  He was a little ugly about it.  Tyler told Johnny thanks for sticking up for me.  You know I need the money and you sent me in anyways.  Then Janelle gets pissed because Tyler was fussing about being put in the guantlent.    She told him he is being a baby.  They argue and argue.  And Tyler said he should be able to say he needs the money and talk to who ever he wants.  Janelle says it is not a charity.  Then they continue to argue while the rest of the rookie just look on. 

The rookies need to get their act together and start working together.  I am curious who Tyler will pick to go against.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version