Author Topic: Gauntlent 3 1/30/2008  (Read 7471 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Gauntlent 3 1/30/2008
« on: January 28, 2008, 08:03:22 AM »
Okay tonight is episode 2.  Wonder what kind of drama there will be tonight?  Will the Vet guys throw the challenge to get rid of some of the girls?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 08:00:40 AM by Texan »

Offline RealityQueen

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love my job working with hollywood.com :)
Re: Gauntlent 3 1/30/2008
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 06:12:26 PM »
I actually like these shows better than Road Rules and Real World alone.  Maybe because I get to see a variety of people from different seasons.  They argue more because they all clash.  The vets always argue the most.  Most of them were the Bad Asses on the other R/R Challenge.  I think that one was the Inferno.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:21:08 PM »
I agree I like the challenges better then the shows.

Okay today's episode started with Neahmaih arguing with Beth.  Saying he did not appreciate that she was implying at the last challenge that they hooked up.  He is also saying that Beth is following him like a puppy dog.  And then calls her out about her witch laugh.  All while other people are standing around listening and then laughing at her.

Well the challenge was Screw you.  They had to do in pairs to screw a large wing nut then cargo net then 2 more wing nut and climb a latter to the finish line.  The vet do girl guy while the rookies decide to do all the guys then all the girls to get a head start.  Will Nehamiah and Derek the big rookie guys go first.  And they start off and then quickly get behind.

The Vets win.  they protect Brooke ~ who was having a hard time in the challenge.  They send in Jillian.  Frank is not happy

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »
Jillian picks Angel to go against her in the challenge.

Now they are all fussing that their are alliances and foul play.

They are going to play ram it home

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 09:25:26 PM »
Ram it home is like a big football dummy that the girls have to get on each side and push the other person into the wall behind them. 

Angel thinks she has this one since she is 10 pounds heavier then Jillian.  Jillian says it is up to who is more tenatious and wants to win.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:33:29 PM »
It was a tough challenge.  Jillian almost had Angel done and Angel came back.  i am impressed at what Angel did in the challeng.  Jillian won the gauntlent.  The rookies are all bummed about Angel losing except Frank.  Now the rookies are whining about losing 2 times in a row.

The vets are saying they can beat them most of the time and that it is a mental game.  THe Rookies are saying they need come out strong.

Frank and Jillian are getting close.  Tyler says they are the most boring couple.

Zach does not want to tell anyone of his freinds they need to go in the gauntlent.  They want the Vets to have to pick someone

Now all the hook ups.  Adam says more sex then he has ever seen

Tyler is in love with Ryan but he is not normally his type

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »
Tyler talks to Ryan about his feelings.  But Ryan does not have the same feelings.  Does not want to lead him on.  Is willing to make out with him when they are drunk but that is all.  Ryan says oh Tyler does not know what he is going to do because he is use to getting what he wants and he is not getting this

HELLO Ryan you are not all that!  ** if you remember Ryan was the one that was trashing people from Fresh meat after he lost^^

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 09:42:23 PM »
Swing in the middle of a circle to get the puzzle pieces.  They will then have to put the puzzle pieces in.  They have to put a guy on the swing

THey are putting Adam on the swing for the Vets since he is the lightest

Rookies are putting Ryan on teh swing.

Neck and neck at this piont

Vets win!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 09:45:06 PM »
Tyrie is pissed and says that this is not rocket science.  Derek is pissed that the team can not get it together and win.  He is tired of %@&@^ LOSING

The vets are like told you, you need to pack up we are winning this

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 09:52:16 PM »
THe Vets were just told to deliberate  but they could not save Ryan as they could not save the same person 2 times in a row

They save Tyrie and put in Tyler.  Johnny was whining about Tyler send him home last challenge.  Then he says Tyler get it girl.  He was a little ugly about it.  Tyler told Johnny thanks for sticking up for me.  You know I need the money and you sent me in anyways.  Then Janelle gets pissed because Tyler was fussing about being put in the guantlent.    She told him he is being a baby.  They argue and argue.  And Tyler said he should be able to say he needs the money and talk to who ever he wants.  Janelle says it is not a charity.  Then they continue to argue while the rest of the rookie just look on. 

The rookies need to get their act together and start working together.  I am curious who Tyler will pick to go against.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »
Tyler does not want to pick the person that goes agianst him.  Ryan says he is small but he has not messed anything up so he should not go in.  Nehamaih says he already went in so he does not want to go in.  Frank says we should do what is best for the team and not get rid of the big guys.  Well they put Frank in as they said that is who Tyler wanted to go in.  Funny I thought Tyler wanted the team to pick.  I agree with Frank, Ryan should have gone in to save the strength on the team

Frank wins the force field challenge.  Frank played it smart and let Tyler waste his energy and then made his move.  Many people said they were happy for Tyler to go.  Tyloer said Ryan was a kind person he would keep in tought with.... then they show Ryan complaining about having to say no to his advancements and his clothes everywhere.  What a jerk

The Vet girls are talking about the guys the guys maybe throwing chalenges.  and that they hope they will only have to lose one or 3 girls.  but Katie says we told the guys it they throw missions we will throw them too for them to go to the gauntent.  Kenny says he is not looking forward to a girl guantlent as the vet girls will explode.

Show next weeks challenge

Looks like a blind fold challenge and lots of people running into the poles.  They show a couple of vets argueing with CT about him being chiastie and he says he is not and he is playing the game openly.  and diem worryng about the mood changing.  Then they show Tyrie on the cell phone asking what is going to happen and that will determine if the is leaving or not.  So not sure if this is personal or game related.  I assume game related.

They also show Brooke telling Ev that if she had  DIck she would be perfectl  And Ev coming back on her oh your first challenge you want to make out with a lesbian.  And brooke looks shocked.

So next week will have lots of drama agian.

Offline hefferly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »
Maybe the other elimination challenges will be different, but so far the two we've seen are basically which one of you weighs more. Sure if someone plays it smart they can make up 10 or so pounds, but if you tie two people to a bungie the heavier one is going to pull the lighter one every time. I'm done with the show if I see fat Beth pull Ev out of the competition.

Make those fattys climb a cargo net.