Author Topic: America's Next Top Model Cycle 10  (Read 23110 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: America's Next Top Model Cycle 10
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2008, 10:34:04 PM »
Yeah!  I'm pretty psyched!!!     :conf: :party: :conf:

Well your girl was right Dominique was eliminated in this episode  :tup:

Okay I didn't get enough of Barker a jacket and jeans I wanted to see some muscle :angel: okay I'm bad  :funny:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 06:49:40 AM by ca bb fan »

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2008, 11:16:58 PM »
vanillalatte you are great!  This is for you

I haven't seen the show yet but I hope what you put down was right... oh do i hope it's right!

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2008, 11:05:24 AM »
AWWWW!!!  Thanks for the latte, rosesrred!  I've been trying to decide what to use as my avatar...I guess I have one now!  Courtesy of YOUUUUU!!!!  :hugs:

I hope she's right, too.  Every week, she's posted the next girl eliminated a couple days before the show and has been spot on every week.  She's been very careful to protect her source, but it seems to be a good one!

You know, I was a little frustrated FOR the girls last night in the photo shoot.  I don't think Jay and Nigel did a great job of communicating what they wanted.  It wasn't until AFTER I saw the photos that I kinda figured out what they were trying to go for, and how the girls could have done more with them.  But I really couldn't blame the girls on set, the direction they were being given was not very clear. 

Incidentally, did you see the tides starting to turn against Anya last night?  I thought it was very interesting how suddenly the girl who could do no wrong was finally being criticized.  (A little editing trick to forshadow the end result next week???) She "lucked" into her shot.  Nigel and Jay weren't happy with how she performed on set.  Paulina's feedback was about her lack of focus.  She lost her second challenge in a row.   Hmmmmm....

Oh, I'm SOOOO looking forward to next week!!

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2008, 07:48:38 PM »
AWWWW!!!  Thanks for the latte, rosesrred!  I've been trying to decide what to use as my avatar...I guess I have one now!  Courtesy of YOUUUUU!!!!  :hugs:

I hope she's right, too.  Every week, she's posted the next girl eliminated a couple days before the show and has been spot on every week.  She's been very careful to protect her source, but it seems to be a good one!

You know, I was a little frustrated FOR the girls last night in the photo shoot.  I don't think Jay and Nigel did a great job of communicating what they wanted.  It wasn't until AFTER I saw the photos that I kinda figured out what they were trying to go for, and how the girls could have done more with them.  But I really couldn't blame the girls on set, the direction they were being given was not very clear. 

Incidentally, did you see the tides starting to turn against Anya last night?  I thought it was very interesting how suddenly the girl who could do no wrong was finally being criticized.  (A little editing trick to forshadow the end result next week???) She "lucked" into her shot.  Nigel and Jay weren't happy with how she performed on set.  Paulina's feedback was about her lack of focus.  She lost her second challenge in a row.   Hmmmmm....

Oh, I'm SOOOO looking forward to next week!!

You are so very welcome vanillalatte (I, too, love lattes non-fat w/extra foam)

I was so glad to see Dominque get the :boot:  now if I had my way Fatima would go next for no other reason than she just bugs me as does Anya everytime she opens her mouth! 

But I agree with you on the Jay and Niles shoot I couldn't make head or tails out of what they wanted from the girls.  The pictures came out pretty good even for the lack of direction they were getting.  I didn't like Dominque's or Anya's (her nose comes across bigger in pictures) Oh well that is my rant for the day (at least for this thread  :lol:)

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »
So this is it!!  Tonight's the night!  :jumpy:  I can't wait! 

I have to take my DD to the library to get some stuff for a research project but I told her we absolutely MUST be back before ANTM starts!  (Mom has her priorities!)

It's really quite funny watching the boards at TWOP.  Every week people wait with baited breath for babycakes to post her spoiler, and now that she posted it so far in advance, no one wants to believe it.  There have been two or three other spoilers posted saying that [[Anya]] wins, but none are from very reliable sources.  I, personally, still believe babycakes, but I suppose anything could happen. 

Anyway, here's something to tide you over until tonight! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2882CisI70" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2882CisI70</a>

I have trouble getting the Flash stuff to work, so in case that's not working, here's the direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2882CisI70

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 11:52:00 AM »
So this is it!!  Tonight's the night!  :jumpy:  I can't wait! 

I have to take my DD to the library to get some stuff for a research project but I told her we absolutely MUST be back before ANTM starts!  (Mom has her priorities!)

It's really quite funny watching the boards at TWOP.  Every week people wait with baited breath for babycakes to post her spoiler, and now that she posted it so far in advance, no one wants to believe it.  There have been two or three other spoilers posted saying that [[Anya]] wins, but none are from very reliable sources.  I, personally, still believe babycakes, but I suppose anything could happen. 

Anyway, here's something to tide you over until tonight! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2882CisI70" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2882CisI70</a>

I have trouble getting the Flash stuff to work, so in case that's not working, here's the direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2882CisI70

We can only pray that it goes our way and the other spoilers are WRONG!!!!  I have to be home to watch it tonight because my dvr is acting up yet again and recording black screens so I have to make sure I get tonights episode and the only way I can do that is be here for it :pull  I can't wait!!!!!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 08:14:28 PM »
 :jumpy: wow vanilla and roses what a great finale  :yess:

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »
 :party: :dance: :piano: }^{ :pickle: :yikes :nana :happy: :bounce :jumpy: :wohoo:

HOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for Whitney!  And it was so awesome to watch with my girls!  My 12 year old was so excited and the first thing out of her mouth was about not having to be a size 2 to model...

THANK YOU TYRA!  AND CONGRATULATIONS WHITNEY!!!!

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2008, 09:14:48 PM »
I still haven't watched the show  :'( my daughter had a senior project due today and it was down to the wire and I had to help her and not only that if she was working her butt off on the project and then studying for her govt test and I was watching ANTM she would have been sooooo sad so I still haven't seen it.  Tonight is Grad nite at Disneyland (Seniors stay the night at Disneyland from 9:00pm to tomorrow morning) and I still have to wait until she gets home tomorrow morning to watch it with her.  Although I do know our girl Whitney wins  :jumpy: :yess: turned on the CW news this morn and they announce it before I could mute!!!!  I'm so excited for her! 

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »
Oh, wow, roses!  Congrats on having a grad in your family!  That's awesome!  I've only been to Disneyland once, but spending the night there would be so much fun!!

Yes, it really was an amazing episode.  The final deliberation had me really wondering if the spoilers were true.  Just wait until you watch and tell me if you agree, but it really sounded like they could have gone either way.  I think if they could have named two winners, they would have.

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2008, 11:19:57 PM »
Oh, wow, roses!  Congrats on having a grad in your family!  That's awesome!  I've only been to Disneyland once, but spending the night there would be so much fun!!

Yes, it really was an amazing episode.  The final deliberation had me really wondering if the spoilers were true.  Just wait until you watch and tell me if you agree, but it really sounded like they could have gone either way.  I think if they could have named two winners, they would have.

vanillalatte i'm not sure if you watched BB when Danielle was on but she reminded me of my daughter in the sense that I didn't think anyone loved Disneyland more than my daughter and low and behold I found her equal.  My daughter has to go every year for her birthday and usually 1 or 2 more times.  I grew up here in So cal so I've been so many times I know the place by heart even where the bathrooms are.  :lol:  It's funny when Extreme Makeover is on and they send the family to Disneyland we realize how very lucky we are to have Disneyland in our backyard because they are so excited to go see it and we (my hubby and I) just take it for granted.  I hope you enjoyed your trip there cuz it is the happiest place on earth - just ask my daughter  ;)