Author Topic: America's Next Top Model Cycle 10  (Read 23022 times)

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
Re: America's Next Top Model Cycle 10
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 02:13:15 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I've always thought Jay Manuel was pretty hot, myself....unfortunately, it seems that he plays for the other team!

Nigel....OH YEAH!  Hot Hot HOT!!!!  But soooo married....oh wait...so am I!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 04:38:38 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I've always thought Jay Manuel was pretty hot, myself....unfortunately, it seems that he plays for the other team!

Nigel....OH YEAH!  Hot Hot HOT!!!!  But soooo married....oh wait...so am I!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh for sure Nigel is not only HOT!!!!!!! but he is tremendously SEXY!  Jay Manuel is just so darn CUTE! 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »

Oh for sure Nigel is not only HOT!!!!!!! but he is tremendously SEXY!  Jay Manuel is just so darn CUTE! 

:funny: You guys are so funny

I know when I get together with my girls we can get pretty out of hand and make a grown man blush  :-[ 

It'a all in good fun  ;)  So when is Tyra going to do an all male Season  :yess: I'm going to email her right now  (:;)

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2008, 05:40:45 PM »
Mmmmmmm.....and all MALE season!    :jumpy:

In the words of Furonda in Season 6 when they did the shoot with the male models...."So much CANNN-DY!"   :primp   :angel:   :-*

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 10:41:09 PM »
Oh and on a side note I watch All My Children and YaYa  DaCosta will be playing a major role starting next week.  If you don't remember her she came in 2nd to Eva Pickford on Cycle # 3.  I'm anxious to see how she does.  If you know All My Children she is Angies adopted daughter. 

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 11:05:28 PM »
Oh, how could anyone forget Yaya!!  In fact, either VH1 or MTV (can't remember off the top of my head) just showed a Cycle 3 marathon tody.  You know, I was never a Yaya fan (I thought Amanda was totally ROBBED that cycle), but she has been one of the more successful ANTM girls.  She's had a few large magazine ad campaigns, has done a couple of movies (was it "Take the Lead", the one she did with Antonio Bandaras), and just recently, I've seen her in two different TV commercial campaigns (one was Olay, and I can't remember the other one).  Good for her that she's now going to do daytime TV!

One of my all time fav girls was Mercedes from Cycle 2.  Remember her as the one who has Lupus.  She recently became one of the Sheer Minerals cosmetics girls. 

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2008, 11:14:03 PM »
Oh, how could anyone forget Yaya!!  In fact, either VH1 or MTV (can't remember off the top of my head) just showed a Cycle 3 marathon tody.  You know, I was never a Yaya fan (I thought Amanda was totally ROBBED that cycle), but she has been one of the more successful ANTM girls.  She's had a few large magazine ad campaigns, has done a couple of movies (was it "Take the Lead", the one she did with Antonio Bandaras), and just recently, I've seen her in two different TV commercial campaigns (one was Olay, and I can't remember the other one).  Good for her that she's now going to do daytime TV!

One of my all time fav girls was Mercedes from Cycle 2.  Remember her as the one who has Lupus.  She recently became one of the Sheer Minerals cosmetics girls. 

I think I saw her on a Target commercial but not sure. 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 09:57:24 PM »

:groan: oh crap I get interrupted with a phone call and I missed who got booted out   (:;)

and it's the first time I watched the show on the actual day it was aired  :funny:

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 11:11:43 PM »
Do you want me to tell you?????  Highlight between the brackets below if you want to know.

[[ Katarzhena whose name I can't spell and Trya apparently can't pronounce. ]]

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 12:54:25 AM »
Do you want me to tell you?????  Highlight between the brackets below if you want to know.

[[ Katarzhena whose name I can't spell and Trya apparently can't pronounce. ]]

:-* Thank you thank you thank you

:jumpy: yes I want know  :lol: can you imagine watching the whole show and then miss the end  :groan:

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 09:23:12 AM »
:-* Thank you thank you thank you

:jumpy: yes I want know  :lol: can you imagine watching the whole show and then miss the end  :groan:

You're certainly welcome!!!  You know, last week, that happened to me with Dancing with the Stars.  I was watching the results show that I had recorded on my DVR (results shows for DWTS and AI are ONLY watchable via DVR where I can fast-forward through the drek!), got all the way to the end...bottom two couples standing on the stage..."And the couple leaving us tonight is...." <<RECORDED ENDED: WANT TO DELETE?>> 

WHAT?????   :pull  I had to go online to find out that Marlee had been eliminated. 

Anyway, I can't decide how they're editing my girl, Whitney.  One of two things is going to happen...she's either going to pull out a fabulous photo next week and jump to the top of the pack, or she's going to be the one going home.  I don't think there's a happy medium for her anymore now that she's been in the bottom two so many times. 

Personally, I think the idea of being a plus girl (that STILL kills me...8 is NOT plus, people!!) being surrounded by size 0 and 2 is starting to get to her.  I know that she's the one who said she wouldn't lose her spark, but I think, instead of withdrawing like some of the previous plus girls, her insecurity is causing her to over-compensate.  That's where she comes off as fake and her poses in the shoots are looking a bit forced.  Anyway...just my thoughts.

I SOOO want Dominique to go home next week.  If she makes final three, she'll be as bad as Jade in cycle 6.  UGH!  And I do NOT want Anya to win this thing!  I guess that leaves Fatima and my girl Whitney!  Tyra has yet to have one of the African American girls win two season in a row...so I guess that leaves WHITNEY!  Wouldn't that be something!!??  :tup: 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 10:23:18 PM »

You're certainly welcome!!!  You know, last week, that happened to me with Dancing with the Stars.  I was watching the results show that I had recorded on my DVR (results shows for DWTS and AI are ONLY watchable via DVR where I can fast-forward through the drek!), got all the way to the end...bottom two couples standing on the stage..."And the couple leaving us tonight is...." <<RECORDED ENDED: WANT TO DELETE?>> 

WHAT?????   :pull  I had to go online to find out that Marlee had been eliminated. 

Anyway, I can't decide how they're editing my girl, Whitney.  One of two things is going to happen...she's either going to pull out a fabulous photo next week and jump to the top of the pack, or she's going to be the one going home.  I don't think there's a happy medium for her anymore now that she's been in the bottom two so many times. 

Personally, I think the idea of being a plus girl (that STILL kills me...8 is NOT plus, people!!) being surrounded by size 0 and 2 is starting to get to her.  I know that she's the one who said she wouldn't lose her spark, but I think, instead of withdrawing like some of the previous plus girls, her insecurity is causing her to over-compensate.  That's where she comes off as fake and her poses in the shoots are looking a bit forced.  Anyway...just my thoughts.

I SOOO want Dominique to go home next week.  If she makes final three, she'll be as bad as Jade in cycle 6.  UGH!  And I do NOT want Anya to win this thing!  I guess that leaves Fatima and my girl Whitney!  Tyra has yet to have one of the African American girls win two season in a row...so I guess that leaves WHITNEY!  Wouldn't that be something!!??  :tup: 

:lol: It's the worst missing the ending.

I just watched a rerun of the show so I was able to see Tyra's comments.

It's really hard to say what will happen with Whitney. Usually I pick a fav to win and she never does so I don't know how it will end.

I saw the preview for next week :faint: Nigel Barker will be the photographer  :jumpy:

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2008, 11:12:51 PM »
quote from ca bb fan "I saw the preview for next week  :faint: Nigel Barker will be the photographer"  :jumpy:

Lucky for us extra Nigel time  :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2008, 11:44:32 PM »
quote from ca bb fan "I saw the preview for next week  :faint: Nigel Barker will be the photographer"  :jumpy:

Heeeeey  :meow: you guys never told me Nigel was going to be on next week I missed the ending so I never saw that  :funny:

Next week I'm taking my phone off the hook  :lol:

Cool pic's rosesrred  :tup:

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 12:20:08 AM »

Heeeeey  :meow: you guys never told me Nigel was going to be on next week I missed the ending so I never saw that  :funny:

Next week I'm taking my phone off the hook  :lol:

Cool pic's rosesrred  :tup:

Thank you,

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 12:29:21 AM »

Oh get out, you made that for me  :kuss: I love it :jumpy:

Thank you so much  :hugs:

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 11:18:06 AM »

Oh get out, you made that for me  :kuss: I love it :jumpy:

Thank you so much  :hugs:

Your welcome  :roses:

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:24:54 PM by rosesrred »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 03:51:48 AM »

:hugs: awww thanks I have it saved in my photobucket

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »
 :jumpy: I can't wait for tonight's episode with Nigel Barker as the photographer  :popcorn:

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2008, 05:36:52 PM »
:jumpy: I can't wait for tonight's episode with Nigel Barker as the photographer  :popcorn:

Neither can I  :jumpy: and thank you for the pic sorry I know Jay Manuel is openly gay but he looks very good in that pic!!!  And Nigel of course speaks for himself!  Love, love, love that show!

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
WAHOOOOOOO for ANTM tonight and HOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY for the Nigel photoshoot! 

By the way, girls...want spoilers????  I got GOOD ones!  Just let me know and I'll post them in white tags so no one who doesn't want to know won't see them.

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 06:04:48 PM »
WAHOOOOOOO for ANTM tonight and HOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY for the Nigel photoshoot! 

By the way, girls...want spoilers????  I got GOOD ones!  Just let me know and I'll post them in white tags so no one who doesn't want to know won't see them.

Oh yes do tell!! Please!!!

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 06:09:07 PM »
DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST OR THE SPOILER TAGS WILL NO LONGER WORK!!!

OK, this comes from babycakes over at TWOP.  Babycakes has correctly spoiled every elimination thus far this season:

Highlight between the [[ ]] below to see the text.
[[Dominique is elminated tonight and WHITNEY is the WINNER!!!!!]]

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »

:jumpy: vanillalatte you are a blessing  :wohoo:

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 08:21:12 PM »

:jumpy: vanillalatte you are a blessing  :wohoo:

Yeah!  I'm pretty psyched!!!     :conf: :party: :conf: