Archive > Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: Micronesia - ASS & A Half

CBS Fantasy League

<< < (3/13) > >>

RudyRules:
 :waves: Sorry it took me so long to get over here!  I've been playing singly, but was thinking of joining rff's tribe.  Kept forgetting to find out the tribe name/PW. 

Ok, I joined awhile ago...with 426pts, and hope that is sufficient.  I havn'et been playing too seriously alone, and just kept the Team that was already assigned to me.  I'll change things up this week & hope I get lots more points to help the RFF Tribe!  :tup:

'Rudaaay' is my handle on the tribe...

s1:

--- Quote from: geo1bar2 on February 24, 2008, 03:04:49 AM ---

Any more high scoring members want to join?   :jam:

PRIVATE TRIBE LEADERBOARD
Tribe Name: realityfanforumplayers 
Rank Player Name Score
 1  geraldford11  667 
 2  surviiivor1  657 
 3  geo1bar2  644 
 4  shanghilill  555 
 5  Taylor5747  543 

--- End quote ---

Our 5 scores total 3066 pts. which should put us in 19th place.  With Rudy's 426 we have 3492 pts. which would bring us up to 6th place less than 400 pts. behind first.  Not sure why but we're not listed on the Private Tribe Leaderboard at all.  We really need 2 more people to round out our team.  Is anyone else here playing CBS's game??? 

georgiapeach:
Would I be any use to y'all if I haven't played yet?

Didn't think joining at this far in would be any use to y'all but if you want me to give it a go just let me know!

s1:
It would be better if we could find 2 people that have been playing since the 1st episode.  We really need at least 400 pts. added to our score.  Anybody know anyone playing . . .

aingael:
Hi,

I have been lurking here for a while and thought I would join in.

I have been playing the fantasy league since the beginning, and my points are 569. 

If you want me to join your private tribe let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version