Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Game...Tribe ReFaForu *maybe spoilers*  (Read 78798 times)

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ep. 1 Scores are up!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2008, 08:03:48 AM »
We did pretty good for the first week (6th Place)  but if we're going to reach the #1 spot we need to work together and spoil better.  There is a lot of info out there and a lot of pics posted for Ep. 2 so we all need to search a little and share info.  We're off to a good start now let's do better this week!!!!!

Rank Entry Name  1   Total

1 surviiivor1        175 175
2 TheCinera        167 167
3 peach               155 155
4 shanghilill         145 145
5 cinni                 115 115
6 jonnal                75   75
7 Bluebeard          70   70
8 Rudaaay            55   55
8 Puller                 55   55
8 reality junkee    55   55
11 LuvRupert       46    46
12 salterpath       42    42

Tribe Score 96.2 96.2
Tribe Rank 6 6
Total Tribes 278 278

Yes, I agree! We definitely need to work together if we want to score well as a tribe. I personally miss out on quite a bit for Ep 1 about those survivors that were seen riding on the vehicle from previews(active survivors) and didnt know one could choose the same options for all. Great job s1 for Ep 1 and I hope we do even better for Ep 2.

So without further a do, any spoilers/videos/pictures? Mabye we can discuss it when the questions come out...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Fantasy Survivor Game...Tribe ReFaForu *maybe spoilers*
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »
s1, thanks for posting the scores & for your comments, which I agree with!  Sorry not here much lately, but my phone line was out for two days.   I have Dial Up, unfortunately. :groan: 
Other things going on too...

Here it is time for Ep 2 picks!  The questions will probably be up tonite late and I'll post as soon as I see 'em!

Yep, we need to read the spoiler sites and exchange ideas.  I suggest we PM each other as we do have a few players who prefer not to spoil.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2008, 02:20:56 AM »
Oh great!!  I had the questions here, but it would NOT post!!  Grrrr.  So I must start over..........

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008, 02:22:30 AM »
Ok week 2 questions are Up! Anyone has any spoilers/clues/idea to these questions please PM me. Thanks!
 :ty3:  :cooking

Will anyone on the Airai tribe cheer or celebrate when they realize Fairplay was voted out at the last tribal council? (20 points)   Yes No 
The previews for this week's episode all suggest Amanda and Ozzy will have a passionate evening at camp. How many of their Malakal will complain about this with other Survivors or in a testimonial? (35 points)   One Two Three Four Five Six or more 
The first Survivor indentified to be exiled will be a member of which tribe? (25 points)   Airai Malakal 
The CBS previews suggest three tribe members will be kicked out of the Airai shelter at some point in the episode. If you asked these three Survivors to stand in a line in order of their ages, who will be in the middle? (40 points)   Kathleen Tracey Mikey B Joel Natalie Mary Alexis Jason 
How many different Survivors will recieve votes at tribal council? (30 points)   Two Three Four Five Six or more 

All the best tribe!  :cook
 :werock:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008, 03:12:48 AM »
Was just coming to add these...does anyone have the Survivor ages handy? :lol: OMG!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 03:31:18 AM »
Survivor phoenix has videos and screencaps of the challenges. http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Mild spoilers:

From what I am reading, James and Kathy are thought to be likely exilees.

Kathy possibly sits out the IC.

Mary apparently goes.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2008, 03:55:53 AM »
Hi Guys, I'm back, just a little late.  One notification came in my junk box last week and a second one I found too late to play last week.  As I'm working 2 jobs for the next 6 weeks, I may not get my picks in each week but I'll try hard. 

It helps me a lot when the spoilers are done the way georgiapeach does it as I don't have to spend as much time looking for the "for sure" :lol:  answers.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 04:26:14 PM »
 :waves: Hello Dear Tribe,

Sorry I need to report this.  After giving it much consideration & sleeping on it, I am dropping out of the FS game.  The Fantasy Survivor site admin or whoever the heck is in charge of posting the questions etc...has overtaxed my patience.  3AM EST on SURVIVOR THURSDAY is totally UNacceptable for posting the questions!!  (:;)  I have had it with their lackdidasiel (spelling ???) attitude in posting questions etc in a timely manner.  :'( :'(  :pull  :pull  :pull

Personal reasons also: My oldest daughter who has a life threatening condition :( , which some rff'ers are aware of, a son's wedding in March :) , following my doc's adamant orders re: my health, my concern over my bf's heart condition, plus other factors...play a role in my decision.

Since I am also LuvRupert, they won't be playing either.  However, you will still have the 10 or 11 members to continue competing to stay on the Top 50 tribes list.

I wish you the best of luck and will be rooting for you to reach #1 in the Top 50!

Blessings,
Ruday  :-* :hugs: :waves: 

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »
Ruday!!!  We don't want you to leave  :'(   If you just want to make your picks and not be bothered with anything else I'm sure some of us will take up the slack.  I don't mind posting questions and results.  I'm not usually a night owl anymore but I can post the questions early if someone else hasn't.

I know you've really got your hands full, and do totally understand your situation so if you can't participate we understand.  We will miss you and don't want you to go.   :duno:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »
Thank you, s1. :hugs: 

Much appreciation for your offer and for all you have already done to help out!  :kuss: :hugs: :tup:

Sadly, I must leave the game.  :'(  :'(
 If FS ever gets an Admin who is punctual, and doesn't make us sit on pins n' needles playing the waiting game, I might return to play again someday.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »
Gonna miss ya Ruds..but I do hear ya..sometimes too much is just too much.   :groan:

Happy Heart day.  :kuss:

:hugs:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 06:30:01 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2008, 06:38:01 PM »
Oh Rudy! I understand but maybe you can just do what you can? Oh my...just won't be the same without you!  :'(

Again--some clues:

These people may be doing the puzzle and therefore should NOT be your picks for smashing or falling off the lily pads...

puzzlers Joel, Natalie, Mary/ Tracy
sitting out Kathy

puzzlers Yau, James, Cirie

Thanks to the MESSy crew.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2008, 06:41:14 PM »
Smashing tiles should be:

Chet, Mikey, Alexis, Jason
Ozzy, Amanda, Ami, Parvati

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2008, 06:56:37 PM »
Also smashing:

Jonathan, Eliza, Erik

I'm so torn between the sure smash bet and the riskier --but potentially more rewarding --called on by Jeff in a challenge...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2008, 04:30:33 AM »
Thanks Lil and peach. :hugs:  I'll still be around.  You all have a "smashing" good time playing the game. no pun. :lol:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Ep. 2 Results
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2008, 08:03:11 AM »
1 peach              155       96      251
2 TheCinera       167        82      249
3 surviiivor1       175        73      248
4 shanghilill       145         81     226
5 cinni                115       105     220
6 Bluebeard         70       122     192
7 jonnal               75       104     179
8 Puller                55       100     155
9 salterpath        42         74     116
10 dustigenes     NP         90       90
11 wolfrider         NP         75       75
12 Rudaaay         55           X       55
12 reality junkee 55         NP       55
14 LuvRupert       46           X       46

Tribe Score          96.2     91.1    187.3
Tribe Rank             6          6           6
Total Tribes       278      270       294

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2008, 09:34:00 AM »
Okay guys! Time to knuckle down to business!

First, congrats to Bluebeard, cinni, jonnal and puller for taking top honors this week! :jumpy: :jumpy:

But...no one from ReFaForu made the top 50 players  :'(  so we need to step things up.

And with only 11 active players it will be CRITICAL that everyone plays every week. So if for some reason you think you may have trouble getting your picks in, please consider asking me or someone else to do it for you so all our votes will count. If I am working, I can see needing some help myself to get bonus picks in on time--whenever that might be.

The minimum divisor to calculate the tribe averages score on a week to week basis is 10. A tribe must have at least 10 members submit predictions each week to have the tribe's full potential average considered in these standings.

It isn't too late to join in so if you would like to please do.

I usually don't get my picks in till last minute but am working tomorrow and don't know what the day will bring. So I'll try to swoop around the boards today and see if I get a sense of which way things are going and will post what I find out tonight. I don't mind brainstorming together either as I think that we can help each other think of new ideas/approaches but today is my day for that too this week.

So let's see if we can jump up the leaderboard! You top guys--great job! And feel free to help out the team with any hints!  :angel:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »
Hey peach your're doing well! You've almost made the top 50 overall. Congrats and you're humble indeed! TheCinera and s1 also carrying our weight, Well done!  :thankyou: :congrats:

Personally, Im not doing too well its because of the Active Survivor part which I tinkered too much last week.  :jam:

Hopefully I can have a blinder this week and help the tribe!  :jumpy:

Hmm yeah the minimum picks for each week has to be 10, but having too many people might also hinder our score. Mabye some of the more active ones here need another account/s ? Just to be sure to make the cut every week.

I personally wouldnt mind helping you guys make the picks if needed, Im pretty free after tommorow's examination. I've got like about 2 months holiday after tommorow. PM me or anything.

So about posting spoilers to help each other, is it fine to post here because other people from other tribes might look at it? :duno:

Ok tribe, let's get at 'em!   :knuckles:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2008, 10:34:09 PM »
I'm going to have a problem if those questions aren't out soon...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2008, 02:18:25 AM »
The questions are up over there guys. I may not play for your tribe but I still love you guys. :-*

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2008, 04:51:39 AM »
Thanks CHGE07!

Posting these in a hurry on my way to work:

Does the exiled Survivor make it past the 4th clue in thier hunt for the hidden immunity idol? (20 points)   Yes No 
Which of the following will be "flashed" more often during the episode? (25 points)   A lightning bolt One of Amanda's boobs Both happen equally 
Who will say, "I should be carried on the chariot-type thing"? (35 points)   One of the Airai women One of the Airai men One of the Malakal women One of the Malakal men 
Who does Cirie cast her vote for at tribal council? (10 points)   One of the coupled Survivors One of the non-coupled Survivors Cirie does not cast a vote at tribal council 
How will Mikey B. discover or realize that Joel was the mastermind behind the plan to vote Mary off at the last tribal council? (30 points)

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2008, 11:13:59 AM »
If anyone wants to brainstorm--feel free to PM me! :tup:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 11:26:44 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »
Anyone who hasnt submitted their picks or want to join this game please do so! We are in desperate need for more members due to the tribe scoring. We can help with the picks!

Thanks!  :js:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2008, 03:16:48 PM »
I'd guess  no for the 4th clue hunt, cirie for the title, Cirie for one of the non-coupled for vote, a tribemate tells Mikey about Joel

If I were playing I'd have Jeff saying names during a challenge, and ad Amanda to that, Joel, James & Erik , both challenges are physical and no one can sit out.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2008, 03:33:01 PM »
Yeah good pointers there puddin! Thanks.  :yourock:

Anyway, finally we have at least 10 members for this round. Thanks to everyone who entered!  :ty3: