Author Topic: Big Brother 9 News & Rumors  (Read 97364 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Big Brother 9 News
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2008, 10:57:06 AM »
Big Brother 9
Julie Chen to announce
The 14 House Guests

Just prior to the beginning of Big Brother season the tension rises as fans impatiently await the announcement of the house guests.  It is no different this season for Big Brother 9.

It has been announced that Julie Chen will be announcing the House Guests for Big brother 9 on the CBS Early show on Wednesday, February 6th between 7am and 9 am Eastern Standard time.

There was no mention of it but we may also be treated to a house tour as well.

It is always a fun time after the house guests have been announced as the web sites and fans scurry about trying to collect information on the 14 individuals that have been announced for the Big Brother 9 season.  The House guest announcement is when the fun of Big brother really begins.

Don't forget to set your recorders to:

CBS Early Show,  7 AM to 9 AM ET, February 6th

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=169&Itemid=1

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2008, 11:01:59 AM »
and from jokers:

This could be true, or BS. I have no clue. A guy dropped into chat...
and said the new house is very colorful. That the backyard has firepits and a heated pool.

The kitchen/dining room is decorated like a cabin in the woods, for winter. HOH is a surfer-like room.

Diary room is weird looking. It won't have the crunchy paper. The hamsters go in next Friday. They're already in sequester... " becuase julie chen has begun filming entertainment tonigth segments.. and will reveal a secret sooner than expected".

If both BB's do well, we'll get 2 bbs next year as well. 6 women 6 men. Plus 2 more women and 2 more men... who will be at a different location (Like uk bb) and have different rules. (!)

Evel Dick will have a small role "in the way that he will only be doing promo commercials for showtime.. nothing else. ( nothing like janelle visitn the bb89 house )"

"listen to the song. Dirty little secret. its a first person lyric.. ist person bieng big brother.. meaning the houseguest dont have secrets.. the house does. meaning there could be more ppl sumwhere else. and different rules "

And there you have it. Is any of it true? We'll find out shortly, I imagine!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »

:lol: Okay deep breath for me, breath slowly.

:cheer: Great job Michael D  :wohoo:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 11:49:11 AM »
live shows on on wed nights per zap2it.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 11:51:12 AM »
guess who never works tuesdays or wednesdays :D

Live show's on Wednesday's make the most sense, so they have time film nominations//food comp in time for the next show.

I'm still wondering how the first episode will work..will the first live show be February 13th?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 12:12:11 PM »
If both BB's do well, we'll get 2 bbs next year as well. 6 women 6 men. Plus 2 more women and 2 more men... who will be at a different location (Like uk bb) and have different rules. (!)

Kind of like the House Next Door twist in UK BB 2006? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2006_%28UK%29#The_House_Next_Door

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »

Live show's on Wednesday's make the most sense, so they have time film nominations//food comp in time for the next show.

I'm still wondering how the first episode will work..will the first live show be February 13th?

Thanks for all the news Michael, CBS confirms the cast revealed on Feb 6th on the ES. And to answer your question I'm going to say no, no live show on the 13th, rather the HOH gets some extra days as HOH then the live eviction the following week .. that is usually how its done.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »

Thanks for all the news Michael, CBS confirms the cast revealed on Feb 6th on the ES. And to answer your question I'm going to say no, no live show on the 13th, rather the HOH gets some extra days as HOH then the live eviction the following week .. that is usually how its done.
its weird zap2it has it a live show on the 13th which would give it 12 weeks from the start a finale of april 30th.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »
I say the house will be revealed on Monday now 100% -- the reporters already said Feb 4th is when they could talk about it, and last year the house came out before the HGs I think.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2008, 12:21:05 PM »
I don't think they would introduce us to a contestant on Tuesday only to have them voted off on Wednesday, thats not how they have done it in the past is what I'm saying. They will make the nominated HG's suffer a few extra days longer than the norm :D

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »
I don't think they would introduce us to a contestant on Tuesday only to have them voted off on Wednesday, thats not how they have done it in the past is what I'm saying. They will make the nominated HG's suffer a few extra days longer than the norm :D

yeah, kind of how last season Kail was HOH for like....13 days or something.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2008, 12:23:56 PM »
Awesome find, Michael! Thank you......I'm so excited, I'll have to record the ES since I won't be up that early and of course will be checking the CBS BB website as soon I get up so I can post pics and bios of each houseguest like I did with Survivor contestants.   :tup: :yess:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2008, 12:24:40 PM »
I'll be at school (I kind of forgot I have school since I've had the past week and a half off!) so I'll check as soon as I get home :D

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »

yeah, kind of how last season Kail was HOH for like....13 days or something.

You were close, Michael....they entered the house on June 30th and did the HOH that day and the first eviction was July 12th so Kail was HOH for 12 days!  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »
Awesome find, Michael! Thank you......I'm so excited, I'll have to record the ES since I won't be up that early and of course will be checking the CBS BB website as soon I get up so I can post pics and bios of each houseguest like I did with Survivor contestants.   :tup: :yess:
RFWill, you are nominated to do the HG's bios...you did such a good job with the Survivor contestants :).

example of season 8 schedule:

07.17  DANI WINS POV, JOE NOM
07.15  DICK AND DANI NOM
07.12  CAROL OUT, JEN HOH <<<
07.10  DANI GETS POV
07.08  AMBER AND CAROL NOM <<
07.05  THE TWISTS ARE REVEALED

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »
To refresh everybody's memories of the weekly stats of BB8 and to see the timetable:

Week 1: Kail, HOH, Amber & Carol nom'd, Daniele wins veto, not used, Carol out 10-1
Week 2: Jen, HOH, Daniele & Dick nom'd, Daniele wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Joe out 9-1
Week 3: Dick, HOH,  Jen & Kail nom'd, Jen wins veto, used on self, Mike up, Mike out 7-2
Week 4: Dustin, HOH, Jen & Kail nom'd, Jameka wins veto, used on Jen, Nick up, Nick out 6-2
Week 5: Daniele, HOH, Jen & Kail nom'd, Jen wins veto, used on self, Eric up, Kail out 4-3
Week 6: Jessica, HOH, Daniele & Dick nom'd, Dick wins veto, used on Daniele, Dustin up, Dustin out 4-2
Week 7: Daniele, HOH, Amber & Jameka nom'd, Daniele wins veto, used on Amber, Jen up, Jen out 5-0 +1
Week 8: Jessica, HOH, Amber & Zach nom'd, Eric wins veto, not used, Amber out 3-1
Week 9: Zach, HOH, Jameka & Jessica nom'd, Daniele wins veto, not used, Jessica out 2-1
Week 9: Dick, HOH,  Eric & Jameka nom'd, Zach wins veto, not used, Eric out 2-0 (Fast it Forward)
Week 10: Zach, HOH, Daniele & Dick nom'd, Daniele wins veto, used on Dick, Jameka up, Jameka out 1-0
Week 11: Zach wins HOH part 1, Dick wins HOH part 2, Dick wins final HOH, Zach out 1-0
Week 12: Daniele vs Dick Finale: Dick wins BB8 by a vote of 5-2   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »
Awesome find, Michael! Thank you......I'm so excited, I'll have to record the ES since I won't be up that early and of course will be checking the CBS BB website as soon I get up so I can post pics and bios of each houseguest like I did with Survivor contestants.   :tup: :yess:
RFWill, you are nominated to do the HG's bios...you did such a good job with the Survivor contestants :).

Thanks, Puddin. It was my pleasure. I will gladly do it. :tup:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2008, 01:08:16 PM »
 :wohoo:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »
*cue music*
IT'S A HOUSE LIKE NO OTHER......

DOOO DOOO DOOOOO

LOL i can't wait to hear that! :D

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »
Can anybody see my avatar? I don't see mine now....wtf!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2008, 01:48:41 PM »
This made me throw up in my mouth for some reason :res:

from jokers:

The secret's out! Big Brother Fan Favorite Janelle will be doing a special segment on past BB hook-up's aka showmances! Maybe bromances will be included, too! Willnelle lives on in memories!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »
bah, screw Janelle!

I just thought of something that might get annoying --

while the show IS starting in winter, half of it is going to be in spring and it might get a little irritating looking at all of this winter crap in April and May LOL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »

it comes and goes....may have to fix it later

T.G.I.F.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2008, 01:59:51 PM »
Will if you look at your profile it says "Temporarily Not Available" :lol:

Showmances are kinda annoying :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2008, 02:00:41 PM »
The place where you are hosting it, webshots? is having problems with their server RFWill, try hosting it at [banned image hosting site].com.

bah, screw Janelle!

I just thought of something that might get annoying --

while the show IS starting in winter, half of it is going to be in spring and it might get a little irritating looking at all of this winter crap in April and May LOL
I love Janelle but I hate this showmance stuff, I think its so stupid and hate the word showmance *visions of Erika & Boogie scenes, barf's some more , gorges my eyes out with the closest thing I can reach*  :knuckles: